UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> "Give Cancer the Creeps" charity shirt pre-sale!

10/22/12 9:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
othree
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Up and away we go!
10/22/12 9:07 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wreckker - Resticking this thread!fuck cancer

Fu k cancer Phone Post
How you doing today my man? Hanging tough I hope? Phone Post
10/22/12 9:11 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

othree - Up and away we go!
Lol... Jinx!

Last 2 bumps we been on the same wavelength... Lol Phone Post
10/22/12 9:14 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Someone start fighter bashing so we can get a Mod up in this MoFo! Phone Post
10/22/12 9:17 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Someone start fighter bashing so we can get a Mod up in this MoFo! Phone Post
I'll start...

Uncle is a no nice Phone Post
10/22/12 10:13 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - Uncle Creepy illegally uses Vaseline on his mustache between rounds.

Uncle Creepy is to blame for eye pokes; he refuses to wear any gloves that restrict his ability to twirl his mustache at will.

Uncle Creepy has whisker implants above his top lip and below his nostrils.

Uncle Creepy refuses to ponder and mull over the meaning of things while twirling his mustache. Phone Post
But worse of all... He is not good looking! Phone Post
10/22/12 10:37 AM
adamscheulen
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTt for creeping out cancer! Phone Post
10/22/12 10:46 AM
Luvdcuties
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I tried to pm Kirik but I am not allowed since I am not pro or friend. I was trying to ask him to get this as well as Ninja's thread stickied. TTT
10/22/12 10:48 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties - I tried to pm Kirik but I am not allowed since I am not pro or friend. I was trying to ask him to get this as well as Ninja's thread stickied. TTT
It will happen... I'm just really surprised it hasn't happened yet.

War Frank Phone Post
10/22/12 10:53 AM
othree
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I swear I remember the other thread being stickied when I first found it.

EITHER WAY I WILL KEEP THIS MOFO ON TOP!!!
10/22/12 10:55 AM
Luvdcuties
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

othree - I swear I remember the other thread being stickied when I first found it.

EITHER WAY I WILL KEEP THIS MOFO ON TOP!!!

It was most of the day on Friday however when I came on Saturday it was not. TTT
10/22/12 10:57 AM
othree

othree - 
othree - 
othree - 
othree - I WILL BUY ONE MORE PERSON A SHIRT! Just PM me or email me at ugothree@gmail.com -- Include size & shipping address.

Plus got 3 half priced blue names over in the other thread! CHECK IT OUT LETS GO!!! FIGHT FOR FRANK

Free t-shirt offer is still out there! 2 free blue names still out there! COME ON!!

STILL NO TAKERS ON FREE TSHIRT!! STILL 2 HALF PRICED BLUES OUT THERE!!!
10/22/12 10:59 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

othree -
othree - 
othree - 
othree - 
othree - I WILL BUY ONE MORE PERSON A SHIRT! Just PM me or email me at ugothree@gmail.com -- Include size & shipping address.

Plus got 3 half priced blue names over in the other thread! CHECK IT OUT LETS GO!!! FIGHT FOR FRANK

Free t-shirt offer is still out there! 2 free blue names still out there! COME ON!!

Start a thread with offer in title and link to this thread... I updated every thread I have done about frank with Buy Now and Link!!

War frank Phone Post
10/22/12 11:09 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
NotImpressedByYourScreenName - Uncle Creepy illegally uses Vaseline on his mustache between rounds.

Uncle Creepy is to blame for eye pokes; he refuses to wear any gloves that restrict his ability to twirl his mustache at will.

Uncle Creepy refuses to ponder and mull over the meaning of things while twirling his mustache. Phone Post
I can't keep up this lie... He's EXTRA BEEPY!!! Phone Post
10/22/12 11:15 AM
othree

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
othree -
othree - 
othree - 
othree - 

Start a thread with offer in title and link to this thread... I updated every thread I have done about frank with Buy Now and Link!!

War frank Phone Post

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2078989&page=1

done!!
10/22/12 11:20 AM
othree

And the last free t-shirt is claimed!
10/22/12 11:24 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

othree - And the last free t-shirt is claimed!
Gd man!!! Phone Post
10/22/12 11:36 AM
othree

The order for t-shirts for mmavixen, stuffadamdoes, and nomoRomophobia is in. I'll more than likely give away 3 more shirts next week after I get some stuff sorted.

Let's keep it going!!
10/22/12 11:38 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

EXTRA Fucking BEEPY!!! Lol Phone Post
10/22/12 11:40 AM
othree

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

EXTRA Fucking BEEPY!!! Lol Phone Post

SUPER DOUBLE EXTRA FUCKING BEEPY!!!!
10/22/12 11:51 AM
othree

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - 
othree - The order for t-shirts for mmavixen, stuffadamdoes, and nomoRomophobia is in. I'll more than likely give away 3 more shirts next week after I get some stuff sorted.

Let's keep it going!!
IN for pics of Vix rockin the shirt and flashing the UG sign! Phone Post

Seems like a solid idea to me!
10/22/12 11:52 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

othree -
NotImpressedByYourScreenName - 
othree - The order for t-shirts for mmavixen, stuffadamdoes, and nomoRomophobia is in. I'll more than likely give away 3 more shirts next week after I get some stuff sorted.

Let's keep it going!!
IN for pics of Vix rockin the shirt and flashing the UG sign! Phone Post

Seems like a solid idea to me!
Agreed... I'll have my pic up of me ShirtCocking it! Phone Post
10/22/12 12:22 PM
othree

ttt
10/22/12 12:26 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Ricky.... Ricky..... Where are you Rick!! Please let the Stickness begin Phone Post
10/22/12 12:36 PM
othree

MUST...STAY...ON...TOP!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.