UnderGround Forums

MotorGround >> Custom Cams, fuel injection, - need parts??

10/20/12 9:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Pig Bun
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/20/12 9:59 AM

To cut to the chase - I've made some nice connections through my car hobby, and I'm close to being able to make this into a business. Contact me if you are interested in:

- off the shelf cams from Competition Cams

- Custom ground cams from Comp or Bullet

- FAST XFI or EZ fuel injection systems

I just bought my first FAST XFI system the other day, and was a bit surpised at how much I was able to save. I made a few hundred off of it, and still sold it for well less than the guy could get it elsewhere.

I also still have access to my chassis dyno (I'm leasing it out, but I'm pretty tight with the guy) if anyone in the Houston/Galveston, TX area wants to spin the roller.

Best way to contact me is via an e-mail I set up with verizon.net with DynoTune before the @
11/27/12 11:51 AM
Pretjah
833 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Attn Big Pun

11/30/12 6:56 AM
occupy_DDF
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice...
I ordered a custom ground set of cams from Bullet last year.
GL with the business side of things.
11/30/12 9:55 AM
Pig Bun
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/10/13 6:48 PM
Thanks! With a "set" of cams, I'm guessing you have a Ford?

The BEST performance I've gotten, has been with Bullet cams. My friend's turbocharged pickup (Chevy LS motor) has a Bullet, which I spec'ed for him, and recently put 1168hp to the wheels at 14psi.

Bullet has been a pain to work with this year, though. New people, hard to get ahold of my old contacts, and delivery times have become too long. They also didn't put a few cams on the ICL that I ordered.

http://i.imgur.com/Ib3vpbh.jpg
11/30/12 5:08 PM
occupy_DDF
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That stinks to hear about the work relationship with them, hope it gets better. Your friend's truck sounds ridiculous!

Yes, the "set" is for my Ford. I blew up my stock 4.6L 2V a couple years ago, spent some time deciding what to do for a rebuild, ended up building a big bore 2V. We spec'd the cams pretty aggressively, the goal is to have the highest hp n/a 2V in the country. It's been a slow road, but I think by the end of the season next year, we'll be there.
12/14/12 2:56 PM
E55 Pilot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Need Kleeman headers for my MB if ya got em..... just askin.
12/14/12 3:01 PM
Pig Bun

E55 Pilot - Need Kleeman headers for my MB if ya got em..... just askin.

Sorry mate, I don't have a source for those!
5/24/14 10:58 PM
Ponyboy
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

An OS giken cylinder head for my Datsun L28?

Kidding

Good luck on this......I will try to send people your direction.
5/25/14 1:10 AM
Pig Bun

Thanks! I just did a complete FAST EZ system on my 72 El Camino. I'll post some pics and dyno results later on.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.