UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Magalhaes: Chael Sonnen will submit Jon Jones

10/21/12 3:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DanChow
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_EnderTL - 
spliff - 
DanChow - Vinny Magalhaes submits Daniel Gracie with banana-split submission

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fumM2vaAddw&feature=related

jesus.. do you ever just post once lol?

1. Half of wiki article.

2. Other half of wiki article.

3. YouTube clip.

4. YouTube clip.

5. Wrong thread.

6. Clarification of wrong thread.

7. YouTube clip.

It's the DanChow 7 post combo. Lol

Yeah I am bored as sxxit..wife watchin' me so I can't look at Felice's pics.
10/21/12 3:56 PM
MostLegit
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If his Ju Jitsu coach did not post here, and said this, would it be interesting or controversial? Would it be any more true or ridiculous? Coaches talk up their fighters. Phone Post
10/21/12 3:56 PM
DanChow
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now she's bitchin about me being on the Underground.
10/21/12 3:57 PM
xXJayRobXx
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol. Discounting Vitors bjj. A black belt under Carlson Gracie is very respectable IMO. If he thinks that Chael can do better he's delusional. Phone Post
10/21/12 3:58 PM
xXJayRobXx
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol. Discounting Vitors bjj. A black belt under Carlson Gracie is very respectable IMO. If he thinks that Chael can do better he's delusional. Phone Post
10/21/12 4:02 PM
Authority Figure
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
10/21/12 4:07 PM
Authority Figure

In other news, word has it Jones is working on this move:

Phone Post
10/21/12 4:21 PM
JustAnotherMMAFan
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You got to be crazy if you intend to pull guard against Jon Jones' vicious g'n'p and elbows.

That said... Jones showed some really poor triangle defense against Vitor.

So, a flexible guy with great BJJ, who can sustain the onslaught that will come, might as well pull the victory...

The thing is who can sustain so much punishment?

Either way, if I were JBJ, I'd be working on my triangle defense now.
10/21/12 4:46 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure -  In other news, word has it Jones is working on this move:

Phone Post

Jackson train academy does not approve this move....

It all mabout moving moving and preferable less sticking

10/21/12 5:11 PM
twodragunns

Edited: 10/21/12 5:11 PM

Both are without a doubt jokes in the sport ....... a worthless shit talker and a wannbe jits coach both talking shit at 100 mph. Jones will end Sonnen's career and it can't come fast enough for my liking and then he can wander over to the wwe with his tail between his legs. Sonnen's time is short and he'll be gone very soon.

10/21/12 6:16 PM
DanChow

Ticktick why don't you close Vinny's mouth?? Haha...
10/21/12 6:18 PM
DanChow

Vinny has the right to say whatever the hell he wants.

#justsayin'
10/21/12 6:25 PM
BaraoKix

0% chance that Sonnen will sub Jones. Theres actually a decent chance of Jones tapping him out, hes been tapped by worse...
10/21/12 6:26 PM
Bipolar

Edited: 10/21/12 6:43 PM
Here we go. Now begin the feable attempts to try and sell this fight as actually being legit. The casual fans will probably eat it up. I look forward to seeing how creative the fight scenerios can get.
10/21/12 6:42 PM
Bipolar

ticktick - someone please shut this fucking clown up. vitor belfort would pound vinny out squat down and leave a steaming pile on his chest while kissing a crucifix

Well, I really don't think THAT was called for. The crucifix was a bit over the top, don't you think?
10/21/12 7:26 PM
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sonnen by Gogoplata!

10/21/12 7:42 PM
TheFlyingGentlemen

Sonnen by fake tap! Phone Post
10/21/12 10:49 PM
twodragunns

Edited: 10/21/12 10:57 PM
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 
twodragunns - 

Both are without a doubt jokes in the sport ....... a worthless shit talker and a wannbe jits coach both talking shit at 100 mph. Jones will end Sonnen's career and it can't come fast enough for my liking and then he can wander over to the wwe with his tail between his legs. Sonnen's time is short and he'll be gone very soon.

To put down Vinnys BJJ ability shows your lack of knowledge when it comes to this sport.

Almost forgot Vinny just got his 1st win in the octagon, so i guess in your world that makes him one of the best jitz practitioners there is? Gimme a break with the petty defense of this fringe mma fighter already.

As far as knowledge in the sport, I've been a fan since the begining and been to over 2 dozen live events, so go bitch at somebody else dutchy.

10/21/12 11:34 PM
Vinny Magalhães
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twodragunns -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 
twodragunns - 

To put down Vinnys BJJ ability shows your lack of knowledge when it comes to this sport.

Almost forgot Vinny just got his 1st win in the octagon, so i guess in your world that makes him one of the best jitz practitioners there is? Gimme a break with the petty defense of this fringe mma fighter already.

As far as knowledge in the sport, I've been a fan since the begining and been to over 2 dozen live events, so go bitch at somebody else dutchy.

Lol Phone Post
10/22/12 12:19 AM
YellowWrkedByTapIn
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vinny, put something in his mouth, my zipper's stuck. 

10/22/12 1:45 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How did vinnys credentials get brought up in this? They speak for themselves. As far as his quote, it's ridiculous but it's also sort of his job. He's Chaels BJJ coach and is obviously going to be biased as shit. Just like when Drysdale said Forrest had better BJJ than Anderson. Then later he's calling Anderson a douchebag. His quote is simply a combination of bias and marketing. Phone Post
10/22/12 3:27 PM
MagSlim

Edited: 10/22/12 3:27 PM
Chael by armbar. er, triangle?
10/22/12 3:55 PM
Fly Rodder
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"How did vinnys credentials get brought up in this? They speak for themselves. As far as his quote, it's ridiculous but it's also sort of his job. He's Chaels BJJ coach and is obviously going to be biased as shit"

Yeah, no shit. Last I knew, Vinny was about four fights away from stepping into an Octagon with Jones. Chael, on the other hand, has a habit of being triangled and not submitting guys.

Unless Vinny has discovered how to transfer all his knowledge and BJJ ability to make someone just as good on the ground as him ... in that case, I'm on my way out to Vegas with a checkbook.
10/22/12 4:13 PM
1800champagne

Vinny be trollin' like a muthafucka Phone Post
10/22/12 4:15 PM
SOO72

His go to response about Chael, lol. Said the same about Anderson when the odds were actually more in his favor.

The only thing Chael will submit is his insurance card at the hospital after the fight.. And Im a huge Chael fan.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.