UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Magalhaes: Chael Sonnen will submit Jon Jones

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

10/22/12 4:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jarredmercado
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael would never let another man lay between his legs.
10/22/12 4:26 PM
shorebreaker420
1040 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SOO72 - His go to response about Chael, lol. Said the same about Anderson when the odds were actually more in his favor.

The only thing Chael will submit is his insurance card at the hospital after the fight.. And Im a huge Chael fan.
Poser Phone Post
10/22/12 4:30 PM
toovie
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vinny is trolling for cheal while cheal is doing bjj Phone Post
10/22/12 5:28 PM
n3m
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/22/12 5:29 PM
I know this off subject BUT how come UG is sourcing mmamania for stories that they didn't create. This is the second thread I've seen them do that. First was mmaheat, Ian Mcall, now mmaprime with vinny. IMO the site that creates the content should get credit. not some site that simply transcribed it. /rant
10/22/12 5:58 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael isn't known for his game off of his back. Perhaps, Vin was looking at things from his perspective and not Chael's.

10/22/12 6:44 PM
Vinny Magalhães
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

toovie - Vinny is trolling for cheal while cheal is doing bjj Phone Post
At least somebody got it right. Lol Phone Post
10/22/12 7:08 PM
Authority Figure

Vinny Magalhães - 
toovie - Vinny is trolling for cheal while cheal is doing bjj Phone Post
At least somebody got it right. Lol Phone Post

The gentler side of Vinny. Was sure you going to go tell everyone to shut the fuck up. lol
10/22/12 8:21 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/22/12 8:20 PM
Vinny Magalhães - 
twodragunns -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 
twodragunns - 

Both are without a doubt jokes in the sport ....... a worthless shit talker and a wannbe jits coach both talking shit at 100 mph. Jones will end Sonnen's career and it can't come fast enough for my liking and then he can wander over to the wwe with his tail between his legs. Sonnen's time is short and he'll be gone very soon.

To put down Vinnys BJJ ability shows your lack of knowledge when it comes to this sport.

Almost forgot Vinny just got his 1st win in the octagon, so i guess in your world that makes him one of the best jitz practitioners there is? Gimme a break with the petty defense of this fringe mma fighter already.

As far as knowledge in the sport, I've been a fan since the begining and been to over 2 dozen live events, so go bitch at somebody else dutchy.

Lol Phone Post

twodragguns = Chael? lol

I'm sure he posts here as someone... lol

10/22/12 8:45 PM
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am a huge fan of Vinny, but there less of a chance of Chael beating Bones than than AS
10/22/12 8:47 PM
bknumber1
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_EnderTL -
Vinny Magalhães - 
twodragunns -
twodragunns - 

Both are without a doubt jokes in the sport ....... a worthless shit talker and a wannbe jits coach both talking shit at 100 mph. Jones will end Sonnen's career and it can't come fast enough for my liking and then he can wander over to the wwe with his tail between his legs. Sonnen's time is short and he'll be gone very soon.

To put down Vinnys BJJ ability shows your lack of knowledge when it comes to this sport.

Almost forgot Vinny just got his 1st win in the octagon, so i guess in your world that makes him one of the best jitz practitioners there is? Gimme a break with the petty defense of this fringe mma fighter already.

As far as knowledge in the sport, I've been a fan since the begining and been to over 2 dozen live events, so go bitch at somebody else dutchy.

Lol Phone Post

twodragguns = Chael? lol

Or sometimes you just read something SO retarded you cannot help but laugh. Phone Post
10/22/12 8:49 PM
PrettyBoy
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Chael winning a title by triangle would be hilarious in so many ways Phone Post
This Phone Post
10/22/12 10:00 PM
Spoonie Luv

UGCTT_EnderTL -

I want to see Chael butscoot against Jon Jones for 5 rounds. Jon can come out in his wrestling crawl, and Sonnen can butscoot to the centre of the octagon to begin the most epic fight in UFC history.

I laughed Phone Post
4/23/13 1:11 AM
BigFootsSkinnyArm

Intredesting
4/23/13 1:28 AM
ManWithTheIronFists
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy needs to shut up with that, how many times has he said Chael will submit so and so already? It's not going to happen.
4/23/13 1:31 AM
inf0
347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bro he's been to two dozen live shows so you better recognize

4/23/13 1:31 AM
inf0
347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bro he's been to two dozen live shows so you better recognize

4/23/13 2:48 AM
ShoreBreaker420
1040 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2 dozen vs 24 who wins Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 11:58 AM
Authority Figure

gusto - so chael is trading PR training for bjj training

glad to see the barter economyis taking off
lmao. The most intelligent and perceptive post today. Phone Post
4/23/13 12:15 PM
tio te
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jon Jones has been training BJJ at Gracie Barra Albuquerque with 4x World No Gi Champion Roberto "Tussa" Alencar since his last fight. I'm sure he'll be ready for Sonnen's submission game.
4/23/13 12:30 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bknumber1 - 
UGCTT_EnderTL -
Vinny Magalhães - 
twodragunns -
twodragunns - 

Lol Phone Post

twodragguns = Chael? lol

Or sometimes you just read something SO retarded you cannot help but laugh. Phone Post

I don't remember actually making that observation, but I think it's because his post is easy to read in Chael's promotion voice and adding to this troll seems like something he would do lol

but you may be right as well. ;D

4/23/13 12:41 PM
6ULDV8
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Imagine Bones getting DQ'd from illegal 12-6 elbows a la Matt Hamill and Chael getting the belt.

Would that blow your fucking mind or what?

He takes an illegal knee from Anderson like a boss, but gets the strap for a righteous DQ his very next fight because of 12-6 elbows.

Word.

Zuffa, make it happen.

4/23/13 1:00 PM
Jaybrone
573 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He said the same about the last fight with Anderson. But hell stranger things have happened.

4/23/13 1:29 PM
SHOOTMedia
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vinny is going to have his hands full as well. Check out out latest release of TheSHOOT! with Phil Davis.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.