UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Roy Said...

10/20/12 2:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Shane Carwin
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This:
"The sport of MMA leaves a sour taste in your mouth. It pays to cheat. I used to be passive about people that cheat. I might have to do WADA. I may even have to pay myself for testing my next opponent. I mean I'll do the blood tests, the whole nine yards. Whoever fights me next will have to do random blood tests, and it can even come out of my pocket if the UFC doesn't want to pay for it. If they don't want to test, it just shows how corrupt this sport is."

He meant this:
"I make the sport of MMA leave a sour taste in your mouth. It pays to cheat. I used to be passive about people that cheat but now I invite them to be my coaches on TUF. I might have to do WADA. I may even have to pay myself for testing my next opponent, when I mean pay I mean have someone else pay and if they wont I will accuse them of being a cheat. I mean I'll do the blood tests, the whole nine yards. Whoever fights me next will have to do random blood tests if they will pay for them, and it can even come out of my pocket if the UFC doesn't want to pay for it. If they don't want to test, it just shows how corrupt this sport is. What I mean by that is, this is important to me so important that I need other people to pay up for it"
10/20/12 2:55 PM
TheParrot
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in

10/20/12 2:56 PM
the geek
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/20/12 2:56 PM
ZeRoTZ
1525 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Shane. Kick his ass Phone Post
10/20/12 2:57 PM
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/20/12 2:58 PM
nomoRomophobia
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Time for a whipping.
Good to see you back Shane. Phone Post
10/20/12 2:59 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sucks that we have to wait until December 15th to see Carwin destroy Roy
10/20/12 2:59 PM
fryabusa
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wanting to fight a clean fighter and asking someone who has failed a test to help you train are two different things imo.

10/20/12 3:00 PM
YellowWrkedByTapIn

Roy has an ulterior motive?

Say it ain't so, Shane.

Rtchamp15
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In! Phone Post
Loadin76
1058 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Knock that fuckers beard off Shane.

10/20/12 3:01 PM
Shane Carwin
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fryabusa - 

Wanting to fight a clean fighter and asking someone who has failed a test to help you train are two different things imo.

Accusing a clean fighter of cheating and not willing to pay for the test , as he said he would are two different things.

Lets test.
10/20/12 3:03 PM
Shane Carwin

It is better to test me now then complain after I test your chin.
10/20/12 3:04 PM
the geek
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shane Carwin - 
fryabusa - 

Accusing a clean fighter of cheating and not willing to pay for the test , as he said he would are two different things.

Lets test.

10/20/12 3:05 PM
BispingsBritishWrasslin
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shane Carwin - It is better to test me now then complain after I test your chin.

I like this new smack talkin' Shane Carwin.

When Carwin's lunchboxes fly, I wonder if Hoy's chin can hold up.

10/20/12 3:07 PM
marcopolio

If you are clean, then why not both get VADA sponsored for the fight? Good publicity for VADA, great for the sport and a winning combination all round.

If you are clean.
10/20/12 3:07 PM
YellowWrkedByTapIn

Shane, will you sign my dog? I'll FedEx him, pay for S &H, and all you gotta do is sign him.

10/20/12 3:08 PM
GrayKickass
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh SNAP! Phone Post
10/20/12 3:10 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
10/20/12 3:11 PM
NorthFromHere
306 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
Burn
10/20/12 3:11 PM
victorpoprock
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

marcopolio - If you are clean, then why not both get VADA sponsored for the fight? Good publicity for VADA, great for the sport and a winning combination all round.

If you are clean.

Why should he give vada any publicity or lend credability to them in any way after they posted an article bashing him on their site? 

10/20/12 3:13 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FOR SOME REASON YOU REMIND ME OF A TOUGH BALD GENE SIMMONS.    NOT SURE WHY..............JUST FYI BRO.   HAVE A GOOD DAY. 

10/20/12 3:13 PM
Shane Carwin

marcopolio - If you are clean, then why not both get VADA sponsored for the fight? Good publicity for VADA, great for the sport and a winning combination all round.

If you are clean.

It is simple, he said he would pay for WADA. Not go out and get sponsored by a firm that allowed an intern to call me a cheater and slander me.

I understand your love for Roy but don't let it blind you. He said "out of his own pocket" for WADA testing. VADA itself has said they have issues with how their intern, Roy and his team have handled it. They respected our position.

Sometimes it is easier to watch him say the words I will pay for WADA out of my own pocket.

http://youtu.be/UvGnNxi7VsI

He signed the bout agreement without ever asking the UFC to cover the cost. He is not serious and not willing to put his money where his big mouth is.

I will make sure he keeps it shut after December 15th.

Thanks to the NSAC for their continual use of random drug screens. I support that endeavor.
10/20/12 3:14 PM
ortman166

pidgey - are we talking about Nick Diaz? Because weed isnt really cheating.
Nate m. I believe. Phone Post
10/20/12 3:15 PM
Carlos ConDOit
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Carwin!!!!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.