UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Matt Riddle tweets regarding medical marijuana

10/20/12 10:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Radio Raheem
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is my medical marijuana license I don't take other medications, so don't hate

10/20/12 10:18 PM
tjmitch
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He must have been high to post his home address on twitter.
10/20/12 10:20 PM
AmblingAlp
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tjmitch - He must have been high to post his home address on twitter.

lol, seriously though!
10/20/12 10:20 PM
Radio Raheem
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/20/12 10:25 PM

That's my old address Kevin Randleman, don't think about it, but I'm still in Vegas

lol ^
10/20/12 10:23 PM
Radio Raheem

AmblingAlp - 
tjmitch - He must have been high to post his home address on twitter.

lol, seriously though!

Sending your supposedly "old address" out to the masses on twitter is a total stoner thing to do lol.

Wait until that Dana stalker bitch gets a hold of it.

Or worse, Michelle Lopez.

10/20/12 10:24 PM
CaliKush
361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tjmitch - He must have been high to post his home address on twitter.
IMO being high would make u cautious about that Phone Post
10/20/12 10:25 PM
FreakDaddy
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let's face it. The vast majority of folks taking medical marijuana are doing it to get high, not because they are really sick.
10/20/12 10:27 PM
Slapsymaxi
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't Nick Diaz turn out to not have a license? They had to use a Drs note after the fact?

Max Phone Post
10/20/12 10:32 PM
CaliKush
361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slapsymaxi - Didn't Nick Diaz turn out to not have a license? They had to use a Drs note after the fact?

Max Phone Post
I think his CA license didn't count in Nevada but idk for sure Phone Post
10/20/12 10:34 PM
YellowWrkedByTapIn
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Radio Raheem - 

That's my old address Kevin Randleman, don't think about it, but I'm still in Vegas

lol ^

lmfao. 

10/20/12 10:45 PM
Team GDP
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dude looks high in that pic

10/20/12 10:46 PM
Kostakio
493 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice place. And in Vegas. Phone Post
10/20/12 10:48 PM
armbarring
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice side of town actually.
ortman166

CaliKush -
Slapsymaxi - Didn't Nick Diaz turn out to not have a license? They had to use a Drs note after the fact?

Max Phone Post
I think his CA license didn't count in Nevada but idk for sure Phone Post
This^ Phone Post
MasterofMartialArts
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why do we need to know about what condo he was living in? Why would it matter if he lived in an apartment? Phone Post
10/20/12 10:50 PM
FreakDaddy
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman - 
FreakDaddy - Let's face it. The vast majority of folks taking medical marijuana are doing it to get high, not because they are really sick.
Who the fuck are you to judge? Phone Post

Who the fuck are you to judge me.....Hypocrite......I was really making the point that they don't really have a medical problem, so what's the point......Make the shit legal already......U pot heads are so funny....If people say anything against pot you freakout.....I don't use any drugs to escape.....
10/20/12 10:51 PM
ortman166

Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman -
FreakDaddy - Let's face it. The vast majority of folks taking medical marijuana are doing it to get high, not because they are really sick.
I don't think hes judging, just stating his opinion. Which I don't think is far off. (Ps I'm a card holder) Phone Post
10/20/12 10:52 PM
ortman166

FreakDaddy -

Who the fuck are you to judge me.....Hypocrite......I was really making the point that they don't really have a medical problem, so what's the point......Make the shit legal already......U pot heads are so funny....If people say anything against pot you freakout.....I don't use any drugs to escape.....
Well now you are being somewhat judgmental, but that may be justified by what he said. We're not all like that. Phone Post
10/20/12 10:54 PM
Radio Raheem

FreakDaddy - Let's face it. The vast majority of folks taking medical marijuana are doing it to get high, not because they are really sick.

Let's face it, the vast majority of folks taking prescription pills like pain killers in the United States don't really need them. They're just addicted and abusing prescription medicine, which is a lot more dangerous, addictive, than weed, and is bascially a fucking epidemic. 

10/20/12 10:54 PM
MostLegit
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FreakDaddy -

Cool story bro. Phone Post
10/20/12 10:55 PM
FreakDaddy

ortman166 - 
FreakDaddy -

Well now you are being somewhat judgmental, but that may be justified by what he said. We're not all like that. Phone Post

Sorry he got me fired up....I don't think there is anyone group that is all the same.....But, most people that I know, who smoke the bud, are very defensive about their marijuana.....I really was making a point....I have about ten family members who have cards for pot and nothing is wrong with them....That is all I meant.....But, he got frogy so I jumped.
10/20/12 10:57 PM
FreakDaddy

Edited: 10/20/12 11:03 PM
<blockquote>Radio Raheem - <blockquote>FreakDaddy - Let's face it. The vast majority of folks taking medical marijuana are doing it to get high, not because they are really sick.</blockquote><br /><p><br /> Let's face it, the vast majority of folks taking prescription pills like pain killers in the United States don't really need them. They're just addicted and abusing prescription medicine, which is a lot more dangerous, addictive, than weed, and is bascially a fucking epidemic. </p></blockquote><br /> <br /><br /><br /><br />

I agree with that......Never said other drugs were not a problem.....Drugs and alcohol have ruined most of my family......Pot can be dangerous when driving, but other than that u don't hurt others....I just got no use for drugs myself and I have not been drunk in over ten years.....
10/20/12 11:02 PM
TheMorg826
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
10/20/12 11:04 PM
Bruham
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like Calo has another visit to schedule Phone Post
10/20/12 11:07 PM
crowbar
695 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Goderson Silva -  I'm not from America what's the deal with these cards? Is pot free? And do you get like a allowance? Phone Post

Hell no.You go to a dispensary and buy your weed.You can`t even walk into the store if you don`t have a medical marijuana ID card

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.