UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP: I hope Condit targets my repaired knee

10/22/12 8:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Y2JB
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The knee will be targeted by every fighter for the foreseeable future.
10/22/12 8:24 AM
UGCTT_Winnson

The size of the Octagon leaves so much room for activities besides engaging and fighting.

I really, really hope this isn't shown to us during this match and that it is more of a fight than a time to explore that vast and wonderful open space inside the cage.

War GSP

10/22/12 2:09 PM
Leghound
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger -  When's the last time Condit faced a wrestler the calibre of GSP? This, to me, will be most interesting, though the UG is starting to convince me he won't be able to stop the takedowns no matter what Phone Post

Unless you've fought GSP you haven't faced a wrestler of GSP's caliber
10/22/12 3:59 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's disappointing that GSP's english is improving. We haven't gotten any gems from him in a while.

-"I don't wanna lick any butts"

-"Fairly squarely"

-"I'm gunner poot so much pressure on diz guyz that iz gunner fall, you kno'. Iz nut gunner be abel to 'andule my riddum"

10/22/12 4:16 PM
Master Bater
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How can condit even THINK about beating GSP when he is in THIS kind of form???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Xijcwbg8CGQ#!

Blue please
10/22/12 4:20 PM
SOO72

Dees guy eez de tuffest challange uv mi car rear. But if he goez for my nee heez gonna find me baguette down heez throat, touching heez lunch.
10/22/12 4:36 PM
DaddyRich
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*In other news, it's been officially confirmed that GSP is undergoing treatment with a reverse sports psychologist*
10/22/12 5:33 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/22/12 5:34 PM
Master Bater - How can condit even THINK about beating GSP when he is in THIS kind of form???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Xijcwbg8CGQ#!

Blue please

Legit LOL @ this top comment:

"This is The Old GSP ! The New One would need 25 minutes to defeat each one of these ninjas !? LOL"

10/22/12 7:55 PM
GJTT_JediJitsu
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP is the fighter that I always find myself having anxiety and worry for before he fights, and every time he fights I end up wondering why I doubted him for a moment. The guy is amazing, and a far better chess player (in the cage) than Greg Jackson can coach Condit to be.

Nothing changes for me in this fight, the anxiety will still be there, and I hope GSP provides me with an eased heart yet again. Phone Post
10/23/12 1:22 AM
UGCTT_Winnson

YouCantHandleMyRiddum - 

It's disappointing that GSP's english is improving. We haven't gotten any gems from him in a while.

-"I don't wanna lick any butts"

-"Fairly squarely"

-"I'm gunner poot so much pressure on diz guyz that iz gunner fall, you kno'. Iz nut gunner be abel to 'andule my riddum"

I laughed, went into a coughing fit, and then started crying.

There's a lot of win in there dude.  VTFU!

10/23/12 8:19 AM
Entreri

If GSP is anything like his old self, UD.
10/31/12 4:05 AM
hendofanforlife
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not long til we see how the knee holds up. Has George been doing 5 minute sprint sets? Will Condit pull a Serra and shock everyone? Will GSPs thick, tight legs that appear to be fully recovered propel him to double leg takedown glory as in years past? Soon we shall know...soon...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.