UnderGround Forums

Canada UnderGround >> R.I.P. Scott Edward

10/21/12 10:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bergbull
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rest in Peace my BTT Brother!! We will miss you!! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! Phone Post
10/21/12 11:46 PM
Rodrigo Munduruca
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've see on Facebook and couldn't believe it! Great guy, will be greatly missed .

RIP Phone Post
10/22/12 11:36 AM
Aaron Morton

Scott was a really nice guy and a great judoka.
RIP
10/22/12 4:10 PM
Mark Bocek
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP Phone Post
10/24/12 7:33 AM
joe canada
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Such a shame.

Our prayers are with his family.
10/24/12 10:23 PM
Kashk
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry to hear this. RIP for sure, very tragic.
10/26/12 9:38 PM
Grizzly Gym

Terrible, shocking news. RIP. Scott was a monster on the mats who beat me up regularly at GAMMA about 5 years ago.

I'm not on the UG much anymore, but I wanted to post here to say that I actually have one of Scott's old gis in my closet - it's from the Judo PanAms, I think - and I'm sure that he must have a closer friend or family member who deserves it more than I do. If anyone could pass this message along, please, I'll be sure that the gi is delivered to his loved ones. Like I said, I don't really post here anymore, so please just contact me via email at mikemartelle@hotmail.com. Cheers everyone.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.