UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cerrone: I just want to fight

10/21/12 11:18 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

As Cerrone said about the gig going to Jones and Sonnen, “Obviously we got overrun by a bigger, badder wolf.”

Cerrone would have welcomed the opportunity to coach opposite Pettis, saying “That would have been awesome to be a coach against him, that would have been fun, it’d be entertaining, but I just want to fight.”

For now it looks like Cerrone will fight Pettis in January.  He said that nothing is set in stone as far as date or location, but the fight looks like it is going to take place, “Nothing’s set, they just keep telling us, mid-January, end of January, be ready for January.”

read entire article...

10/21/12 11:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sho_Gunn
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn i would have loved to see that.

10/21/12 11:30 PM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whoever wins coaches against the winner of Bendo/Diaz? All 4 of them are very marketable for different reasons, could help make them into genuine LW stars, which there haven't been since BJ lost Phone Post
10/21/12 11:32 PM
RJ MacReady
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woulda been cool but now we'll get to see the fight sooner so I'm happy. I'm really lookin forward to this one Phone Post
10/22/12 3:12 AM
whowillbetop5in5years
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GriffinQ -  Whoever wins coaches against the winner of Bendo/Diaz? All 4 of them are very marketable for different reasons, could help make them into genuine LW stars, which there haven't been since BJ lost Phone Post

Frankie is a huge star, his 2 wins vs BJ and the Maynard trilogy solidify that. Maybe not in terms of ppv numbers but im sure the casual fan knows who Edgar is.

Staying on topic, Cerrone is a beast who got sucked into Nate's game. Who else racked up five wins and potentially six in one year? Looks like Cerrone and Pettis will finally cross paths.
10/22/12 3:38 AM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whowillbetop5in5years - 
GriffinQ -  Whoever wins coaches against the winner of Bendo/Diaz? All 4 of them are very marketable for different reasons, could help make them into genuine LW stars, which there haven't been since BJ lost Phone Post

Frankie is a huge star, his 2 wins vs BJ and the Maynard trilogy solidify that. Maybe not in terms of ppv numbers but im sure the casual fan knows who Edgar is.

Staying on topic, Cerrone is a beast who got sucked into Nate's game. Who else racked up five wins and potentially six in one year? Looks like Cerrone and Pettis will finally cross paths.

Well, I wrote a huge reply to this on my phone and then it got stuck on the "Posting..." screen for 15 minutes and obviously was never gonna post. Maybe I'll rewrite it later, that was frustrating as fuck.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.