UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> JDS: it's out of order that Reem is next for title

10/22/12 3:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AshDoherty
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quote:
"It's kind of out of order. Nowadays, the UFC is prioritizing the struggles they sell. A prime example of this was Chael Sonnen, who sells fights very well, Overeem and followed the same path. But, for me, come on. I do not run from any challenge, I know I can beat anything whatsoever"

Read more...

10/22/12 3:35 PM
cycklops
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really like this JDS dude

10/22/12 3:37 PM
UGCTT_rkilla
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/22/12 4:02 PM

JDS is a boss.

Put them in front of them, he'll knock 'em down.

BrianStannFan
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/22/12 3:37 PM

this is all just a hoax to promote JDS' new walk out Tee

djones
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I cannot wait to see Reem against the winner of JDS/Cain
10/22/12 3:44 PM
Johan Von Brügermëister
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jds earned his title by whooping everybody they put in front of him. Overeem gets the shot after beating the ufc's golden egg Brock who was coming off a loss. Phone Post
10/22/12 3:47 PM
BshMstr
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Johan Von Brügermëister -  Jds earned his title by whooping everybody they put in front of him. Overeem gets the shot after beating the ufc's golden egg Brock who was coming off a loss. Phone Post

yup.

while i'm aware that sports are entertainment, and not subject to logic and reason, i really wish the UFC would focus on legit rankings, and try to schedule fights accordingly.
10/22/12 3:50 PM
Kneeblock
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/22/12 3:50 PM

Reem actually has some pretty prestigious credentials and is definitely worthy, but they are sullied by the roid test, of course.

I really hope JDS wins if they fight, but I'm having a hard time imagining it.

Also, JDS should focus on getting past Cain again, which will be no easy feat.

10/22/12 3:50 PM
Hansumboy

10/22/12 3:51 PM
Bloody Pregnancy Fluids
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cain fight is out of order.

Cain got brutally KOed in seconds and he beats bigfoot and gets a rematch?

WTF?
10/22/12 3:58 PM
Johan Von Brügermëister

Bloody Pregnancy Fluids - Cain fight is out of order.

WTF?
Who would you have him fight tho. I think the Cain rematch is too soon. I think werdum and Struve should fight for the next shot, but we know what happens when they fight jds Phone Post
10/22/12 4:00 PM
SOO72

Edited: 10/22/12 4:03 PM
For sure, if Reem getting a shot for beating Brock leaves a sour taste, I dont see how Cain ...who got the belt by beating the same Brock... loses to JDS and earns an almost immediate rematch with one win over Bigfoot could make any sense.

I think JDS is speaking more against the establishmemt that against the Reem, although he seems to welcome Cain as the more worthy opponent.. Possibly over the drug testing issue.

Either way JDS is the best HW in the UFC. I think he should be fighting Reem and Cain should be fighting Werdum or Carwin.. But UFC is all about marketing anymore no longer a sport if it ever really was.
10/22/12 4:11 PM
notsobigmike
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How did Reem "earn" a title shot by beating Brock?

Dude was on a tear and considered one of the top HW in the world. Brock was basically his "welcome" fight to the UFC - he could have fought directly for the title on merit alone.

I guess the roid test tarnishes his position in the class, but it seems like a waste to have him fight through other contenders.
10/22/12 4:13 PM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cain getting a shot is kinda out of order too. He got ko'd in a min and won one fight against bigfoot. With the form of Werdum i thought they could market a rematch pretty well. Just my opinion. Phone Post
10/22/12 4:18 PM
GarlicSauce

Bloody Pregnancy Fluids - Cain fight is out of order.

WTF?

Agreed. Everyone was saying Cain's style was Junior's kryptonite, and he was soundly defeated. I love Cain, but this rematch is too soon and undeserved. He should've done what Meisha did: acknowledge you are still not ready to face the best and stay away from that big fight for a while.

10/22/12 4:25 PM
Deepy
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Werdum looked very good against Overeem, he should definitely be considered in the match-ups. Phone Post
10/22/12 4:30 PM
Tilla

How does Cain deserve a shot again?

Reem is more than worthy.
10/22/12 4:37 PM
shorebreaker420
1021 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hey júnior superar e parar de se tornar um dos campeões que sempre tem uma opinião merda .. calar-se e lutar Phone Post
10/22/12 4:43 PM
Poopyface TomatoNose

Cain beat Bigfoot.

Overeem beat Werdum (UFC contender now who also beat Bigfoot) and destroyed Brock who Cain won the title from. Overeem completely deserves it! Phone Post
10/22/12 4:48 PM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

hes 100% correct..getting popped for roids and getting immediate title shot = joke

10/22/12 4:53 PM
Ludelow

he never got beaten as a HW
10/22/12 5:05 PM
bhealthy

It is not out of order, in fact has become commonplace to reward juicers with title shots, as in the case of Phael, , Handy, Hendo. The die has been cast, the precedence has been set.

the meek shall inherit the "sport". Through a syringe.

bhealthy

10/22/12 5:12 PM
oioisavvy
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The real reason overeem needs to get a title shot is so that the ufc heavyweight title finally gets unified with the lineal pride heavyweight championship. Phone Post
10/22/12 5:14 PM
Nexuscrawlers
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ludelow - he never got beaten as a HW
Kharitonov fight was at HW. Phone Post
10/22/12 5:16 PM
Brock Lobster
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're talking out of your ass if you say you don't wanna see jds vs reem Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.