UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Arrow gets a full season on the CW

10/22/12 5:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
paw
1427 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2012/10/22/arrow-gets-full-season-order/

The CW has picked up a full 22-episode season of its breakout superhero drama Arrow.

The series, based on DC Comics’ Green Arrow, premiered Oct. 10 to 4.02 million viewers, making it the network’s most-watched debut since The Vampire Diaries in September 2009. Last week’s episode remained strong, dipping just 15 percent to 3.5 million viewers.

“Our strategy of rolling out our new fall schedule later in the year really paid off for The CW on several levels, especially with Arrow, which was the network’s most watched premiere in three years and is one of the breakout hits of the new season,” The CW President Mark Pedowitz said in a statement. “I’m proud of the quality of Arrow and I’m happy we’ll be able to share more of it with viewers.”

Starring Stephen Amell (Hung), the series centers on wealthy young bad boy Oliver Queen, who after being marooned on a remote island for five years returns to Starling City with a mastery of the bow and a determination to make a difference.

Airing Wednesdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT, Arrow also stars Colin Donnell as Tommy Merlyn, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

10/22/12 5:18 PM
Bigjon29
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's good news

Not watched it yet but heard good things from everyone who's seen it Phone Post
10/22/12 5:27 PM
YVEL MACHIDA
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome! Phone Post
10/22/12 6:53 PM
Lymond
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweet, it has potential, hopefully they use this chance to turn into a good show.
10/22/12 9:23 PM
TX_432
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great show I love comics. But not familiar with Green Arrow this is refreshing to me, because I can't pick it apart like a typical fanboy. Phone Post
10/23/12 12:32 PM
Stickgrappler
1577 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AWESOME NEWS!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.