UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Sit em Start em week 8.....

10/23/12 11:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Caleb
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Let's do this....

10/23/12 12:27 PM
Gracie killar
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Feels good to be 5-2 after wining by the smallest margin in my league 9pts.

Romo or Luck

I have Dez Julio and D.Thomas locked in as my 3wrs so I need to know if I should start Djax cobb Bradshaw at my W/R flex? I could bench Rudolph and put hernandez at TE and maybe use cobb at my W/T.

Thanks man always awesome advice!
10/23/12 5:50 PM
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Josh Gordon or James Jones?
10/23/12 6:07 PM
EO619
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok here's my situation...I'm in dire need of a second QB. As of right now I have Peyton, Cam, and Palmer. The only QB that has been consistent is Manning. I got a trade offer for Aaron Rodgers and Kenny Britt, with me giving up Manning and Megatron. I'm obviously not going to accept that offer but I do want/need Rodgers badly.

Here are my usual starters:
Cam, Manning, L. Moore, Megatron, L. Fitzgerald, Gore, SJax, K. Rudolph, LeShoure, D. Murray.

He has (that I would want):
Rodgers, Cutler, M. Austin, D. Sproles, E. Decker, D. Martin.

What would be a fair trade offer? I know he wants a QB and this is the third time he asks for Calvin.

Thanks in advance!!!
10/23/12 6:47 PM
Caleb
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gracie killar - Feels good to be 5-2 after wining by the smallest margin in my league 9pts.

Romo or Luck

I have Dez Julio and D.Thomas locked in as my 3wrs so I need to know if I should start Djax cobb Bradshaw at my W/R flex? I could bench Rudolph and put hernandez at TE and maybe use cobb at my W/T.

Thanks man always awesome advice!

I like Romo here. He typically plays well against NY. I could also see the Cowboys playing from behind. 

I would go Bradshaw as your flex as he will be getting the Lionshare of the carries. 

Cobb is a good option, he just doesn't fit in your lineup this week. What RB's are you starting.

Show me your whole line up and positions.. It appears you have 2 flex spots? W/R and W/T? Confusing.

10/23/12 6:47 PM
Caleb

419 - Josh Gordon or James Jones?

James Jones all day.

10/23/12 6:51 PM
Caleb

EO619 - Ok here's my situation...I'm in dire need of a second QB. As of right now I have Peyton, Cam, and Palmer. The only QB that has been consistent is Manning. I got a trade offer for Aaron Rodgers and Kenny Britt, with me giving up Manning and Megatron. I'm obviously not going to accept that offer but I do want/need Rodgers badly.

Here are my usual starters:
Cam, Manning, L. Moore, Megatron, L. Fitzgerald, Gore, SJax, K. Rudolph, LeShoure, D. Murray.

He has (that I would want):
Rodgers, Cutler, M. Austin, D. Sproles, E. Decker, D. Martin.

What would be a fair trade offer? I know he wants a QB and this is the third time he asks for Calvin.

Thanks in advance!!!

Trade Manning and Megatron for Rodgers and Decker. Megatron hasn't done squat this year and the Lions look horrible. Decker gets a lot of balls thrown to him and Rodgers is the best fantasy QB you can possibly have. That is my QB and he tears it up every week. That is the trade offer I would make to him. 

10/23/12 6:52 PM
Caleb

Don't forget vote ups! 

10/23/12 7:03 PM
Gracie killar
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry bout the confusion

my lineup as of now

Starters:
QB:Tony Romo
WR:Julio Jones
WR:Dez Bryant
WR:Demaryius Thomas
RB:Doug Martin
RB:Stevan Ridley
TE:Kyle Rudolph
RB/WR flex:Ahmad Bradshaw
WR/TE flex: Aaron Hernandez
K:Justin Tucker need to cut him has a bye

Bench
Luck
Ginger
Foster
Tate
Avery
David Wilson
Djax
Cobb

Going to cut dalton loose need to fill an IDP slot since watt is on a bye also put a claim in for Jennings dropping avery and finally debating if I take the risk and drop ben tate for somebody on the ww.

Thanks C
10/23/12 9:14 PM
EO619
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caleb - 

Don't forget vote ups! 

Thanks Caleb! I'll vote you up later tonight when it renews.
10/24/12 8:22 AM
UGCTT_mofit
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im still not sure on which to start for both positions. its a standard scoring leauge .

WR : Nate Washington or Andre Roberts

RB: Ahmad Bradshaw or Alfred Morris

10/24/12 8:34 AM
Caleb

Gracie, 

Now it is clear. Put Hernandez at TE and bench Rudolph. Put Cobb as your WR/TE Flex "IF" Jennings doesn't play in GB. If Jennings does play, put Djax in the WR/TE position. 

10/24/12 8:41 AM
Caleb

UGCTT_mofit - 

Im still not sure on which to start for both positions. its a standard scoring leauge .

Tough ones.. I can see why you are struggling with them. 

Andre Roberts has been more consistant than Nate. Nate has only one TD on the year and Roberts has 5 to give you an idea. With teams doubling Fitz, it gives Roberts a lot of one on one matchups. With all of that said, Roberts has a togh matchup against the 49'ers. That will probably be a low scoring game. 

Nate playing at home vs IND looks much more enticing to me this week. 

I would go Bradshaw this week against Dallas. Dallas will be without Sean Lee and that should open it up for Bradshaw. I'm a huge Dallas fan too, so it pains me to say that. Meanwhile the Redskins are playing in Pitt, so they should keep Morris in check. 

10/24/12 12:27 PM
UGCTT_mofit
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caleb - 
UGCTT_mofit - 

Tough ones.. I can see why you are struggling with them. 

Andre Roberts has been more consistant than Nate. Nate has only one TD on the year and Roberts has 5 to give you an idea. With teams doubling Fitz, it gives Roberts a lot of one on one matchups. With all of that said, Roberts has a togh matchup against the 49'ers. That will probably be a low scoring game. 

Nate playing at home vs IND looks much more enticing to me this week. 

I would go Bradshaw this week against Dallas. Dallas will be without Sean Lee and that should open it up for Bradshaw. I'm a huge Dallas fan too, so it pains me to say that. Meanwhile the Redskins are playing in Pitt, so they should keep Morris in check. 

Thanks Caleb!!. VTFU

10/24/12 12:52 PM
EO619

Should I got with Cam @ CHI or Palmer @ KC?

Thanks and VU Caleb
10/24/12 12:52 PM
EO619

Damn it still hasn't been 24 hours since my last VU, I'll get you later.
10/24/12 1:39 PM
Caleb

EO619 - Should I got with Cam @ CHI or Palmer @ KC?

Thanks and VU Caleb
Palmer at KC no doubt. Phone Post
10/24/12 8:20 PM
EO619

Gotcha thanks! VU
10/25/12 7:09 AM
Caleb

EO619 - Gotcha thanks! VU
Thx! Will get u too Phone Post
10/26/12 10:25 AM
Beeno
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RB Pick 2:

Ryan Mathews
D McFadden
Rashad Jennings
Mikel Leshoure
10/26/12 11:18 AM
Caleb

Beeno - RB Pick 2:

Ryan Mathews
D McFadden
Rashad Jennings
Mikel Leshoure

I would go Matthews and Mcfadden. The next in line I like would be Jennings. But If I had to take 2.. it would be Matthews and Mcfadden.

10/26/12 11:25 AM
Gracie killar

Just a heads up for Hernandez owner's not playing this week look for other options at TE or Flex on the WW
10/26/12 4:57 PM
Beeno
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voted up. Last question.

For my #3 WR:

Brandon Gibson or Josh Gordon?

AJ Green is on bye so these are my options. Mike Wallace and Malcolm Floyd are my 1, 2.
10/26/12 8:08 PM
Caleb

Beeno - Voted up. Last question.

For my #3 WR:

Brandon Gibson or Josh Gordon?

AJ Green is on bye so these are my options. Mike Wallace and Malcolm Floyd are my 1, 2.
I llke Josh Gordon better out of the 2 this week at home. Phone Post
10/27/12 11:44 AM
Joe Sacto
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeAngelo Williams, Car RB
Willis McGahee, Den RB
Danny Woodhead, NE RB
Larry Fitzgerald, Ari WR
Hakeem Nicks, NYG WR
Kenny Britt, Ten WR
Sidney Rice, Sea WR
Kyle Rudolph, Min TE
Coby Fleener, Ind TE
Antonio Gates, SD TE

I have 1 RB, 2WR, 1 TE slot left. Who should i start?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.