UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Need a fitness plan.

10/24/12 9:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WallaWalla
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm looking to get in better shape. I'm 6' 130pounds. I've done some stuff at home like p90 but never see it through.

I'm looking to get better cardio, and strength. Don't really care about gaining size.

I really don't know anything about working out. Phone Post
10/24/12 9:55 AM
paw
1560 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're 6 feet tall and weigh 130 pounds?  Really?

10/24/12 5:33 PM
Leigh
952 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lift weights and do cardio Phone Post
10/24/12 7:30 PM
k1levelstriking
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eat A LOT of food.
Starting Strength until you stop making good enough gains, then there's a huge variety of strength programs available Phone Post
10/25/12 1:42 AM
Chocolate Shatner
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus, at 6 foot and 130, the first goddamn thing you should do is stop by McDonalds and buy a fucking Double Quarter pounder before each and every workout. Holy fuck, man.
10/26/12 8:54 AM
WallaWalla
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chocolate Shatner - Jesus, at 6 foot and 130, the first goddamn thing you should do is stop by McDonalds and buy a fucking Double Quarter pounder before each and every workout. Holy fuck, man.
I just don't gain weight man. I have never been able to gain it. I started drink a fuck done of milk and eating peanut butter throughout the day along wit normal meals. And eat till I absolutely cannot eat any more. Just can't gain weight.

I don't have worms or shit either.

And fuck McDonald's I got food poisoning from them one time and never went back Phone Post
10/26/12 9:33 AM
El_Varaco
338 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shat is correct, eat like a mofo dude Phone Post
10/26/12 12:46 PM
vermonter
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll assume you're a young guy. You'll probably get bigger in time.

So you mention that getting bigger isn't your goal, but is that just because you don't think you can, or you don't want that?

Leigh has the right answer. I'm guessing you already know how to acheive the results you want, it sounds like your problem is actually doing it. The internet will not help with that.
10/26/12 1:15 PM
SesameTako
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gallon of milk a day. Use whole milk.

Forget P90x. Do the 5/3/1 boring but big template. Phone Post
10/26/12 5:25 PM
Chocolate Shatner
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WallaWalla - 
Chocolate Shatner - Jesus, at 6 foot and 130, the first goddamn thing you should do is stop by McDonalds and buy a fucking Double Quarter pounder before each and every workout. Holy fuck, man.
I just don't gain weight man. I have never been able to gain it. I started drink a fuck done of milk and eating peanut butter throughout the day along wit normal meals. And eat till I absolutely cannot eat any more. Just can't gain weight.

And fuck McDonald's I got food poisoning from them one time and never went back Phone Post

Bullshit. "I just can't gain weight." Bullshit. Most skinny fuckers who say that claim that they eat all the time, but if they actually logged amounts and calories, they'd find that they were actually nowhere near a high caloric amount.

As mentioned above, do GOMAD along with normal eating. Increase your normal meals by 10%, going heavy on EVERYTHING. Don't count grams of fat, protein and carbs, just fucking EAT.
10/27/12 5:14 AM
JFC1001
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Compound lifting and a gallon of milk a day. Google 5x5 or 5/3/1 and get a personal trainer who knows there stuff to show you correct technique. This bears repeating. Do not deadlift or squat without leaning correct technique first. Phone Post
10/27/12 11:32 PM
beatbum
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chocolate Shatner -
WallaWalla - 

Bullshit. "I just can't gain weight." Bullshit. Most skinny fuckers who say that claim that they eat all the time, but if they actually logged amounts and calories, they'd find that they were actually nowhere near a high caloric amount.

As mentioned above, do GOMAD along with normal eating. Increase your normal meals by 10%, going heavy on EVERYTHING. Don't count grams of fat, protein and carbs, just fucking EAT.
Lol I had to look at the name because I thought I had posted that! But yeah, you are not eating enough despite how you feel. You need 20 calories per pound per day, so 2600 calories. Log everything with fatsecret.com . And do my free "Gain 10 pounds in 30 Days" plan: 10in30.com Good luck!

Lol "I don't really want to gain size". Phone Post
10/29/12 3:01 PM
Taku
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Years ago when I first started lifting, I wanted to pack on the weight. I carried a cooler full of food with me, and when it was empty, I would go out and buy other snacks. I would also drink at least 1-2 900 calorie shakes per day on top of whole food. I frequently ate a Pemmican Bar + and Ultra Fuel as a snack. Thats about 800 calories easy.

I went from 128 lbs (BFP% 4-6) to 160 lbs (BFP% 6-8), in about 1.5 - 2 years. All I did was lift and eat. People in the gym accused me of being on the juice at the time, becuase I was making steady progress while most are stuck in a rut. I was not even training very smart and if I had it to do over again would have trained harder and less often.

Anyway...Now I walk around @ about 170 lbs. Not big, but 40 lbs heavier than when I started. I would say this is significant. 

Lift, Eat, Sleep. Recover, Grow!!!

TAKU

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.