UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Koscheck interested in fights with Maia, Diaz

10/24/12 11:07 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1032 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Though he was hoping to fight by the end of the year, Josh Koscheck will wait for the calendar to turn.

When he returns, the former UFC welterweight title challenger has a few ideas of whom he'd like to fight. It's a short list, but it's a veritable who's-who of the 170-pound class.

Koscheck (17-6 MMA, 15-6 UFC) on Tuesday named Nick Diaz, Demian Maia, Jake Ellenberger and Rory MacDonald as opponents he's interested in.

"Doesn't look like UFC has a fight (for) me until (2013). So I'll just train and get better," Koscheck stated on Twitter. The fighter then went on to list the four opponents he's most interested in.

read entire article...

10/24/12 11:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Nexuscrawlers
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any combination of the 3 please. The shit talking for Kos vs Diaz would be Epic. Phone Post
10/24/12 11:11 PM
Dazednconfused
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nexuscrawlers - Any combination of the 3 please. The shit talking for Kos vs Diaz would be Epic. Phone Post
Nick doesn't really talk much shit Phone Post
10/24/12 11:14 PM
CaliKush
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He should fight gsp Phone Post
10/24/12 11:21 PM
CaliKush
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CaliKush - He should fight gsp Phone Post
He should fight gsp 3 times a year Phone Post
10/24/12 11:24 PM
Stu Cazzo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ this can above me saying that Diaz acts like a bitch.

10/24/12 11:27 PM
91W209
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stretch Armbar -
Dazednconfused -
Nexuscrawlers - Any combination of the 3 please. The shit talking for Kos vs Diaz would be Epic. Phone Post
No, he just gets frustrated in the octagon when guys don't play his game and he starts shrugging, throwing his hands up and acting like a bitch. So much more annoying and disrespectful than trash talking. Phone Post
The difference is that during the fight you can actually walk up and punch nick in the face. Pre-fight talk is just that, talk. Phone Post
10/24/12 11:33 PM
YellowWrkedByTapIn
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Koscheck beats Maia soundly, while Nick outboxes him Phone Post
10/24/12 11:36 PM
alkysmurf
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And in nicks last 10 fights how many ass whoopins were handed out.... dude ain't no bitch. Phone Post
10/24/12 11:38 PM
alkysmurf
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Btw I want kos vs mia, mias striking has been improving. Not sure I'd take mia over kos, but if it got to the ground I think it'd be fun to watch. Phone Post
10/24/12 11:40 PM
ortman166

Stretch Armbar -
Stu Cazzo -

Have you seen him fight? How would you refer to that type of behavior? Manly? No, that's what bitches do when they fight. Real men don't talk, they hand out ass whippings. Phone Post
No real men get bitch slapped throw a leg tap and run away. Phone Post
10/24/12 11:46 PM
mike_rizzo

make this happen dana please kis vs diaz headlining a fox card Phone Post
10/24/12 11:48 PM
ortman166

Stretch Armbar -
ortman166 -
Stretch Armbar -
Stu Cazzo -

Have you seen him fight? How would you refer to that type of behavior? Manly? No, that's what bitches do when they fight. Real men don't talk, they hand out ass whippings. Phone Post
No real men get bitch slapped throw a leg tap and run away. Phone Post
You may wanna watch that fight again... Phone Post
Why would I ever want to watch that "fight" again? And maybe you should because exactly what I said happened. Phone Post
10/24/12 11:49 PM
ortman166

Ok enough feeding the troll, as for the post I would love to see Kos fight Maia or Diaz Phone Post
10/25/12 12:37 AM
Pernicious
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/25/12 12:39 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YellowWrkedByTapIn - I think Koscheck beats Maia soundly, while Nick outboxes him Phone Post
Yeah should be able to beat Maia with striking pretty easily. Against Diaz it basically depends on if he decides to wrestle Phone Post
10/25/12 12:59 AM
Got MMAlk
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As much as Kos annoys me with his personality, he always challenges himself. I respect that. Phone Post
10/25/12 12:59 AM
Got MMAlk
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dudes a warrior. Phone Post
10/25/12 1:15 AM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum

Got MMAlk -  As much as Kos annoys me with his personality, he always challenges himself. I respect that. Phone Post

VU

Kos vs Diaz would be an exciting fight.

10/25/12 1:37 AM
YellowWrkedByTapIn
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
YellowWrkedByTapIn - I think Koscheck beats Maia soundly, while Nick outboxes him Phone Post
Yeah should be able to beat Maia with striking pretty easily. Against Diaz it basically depends on if he decides to wrestle Phone Post

Yep.

I wonder how many shots from Diaz before Kos goes to his wrestling... 

10/25/12 1:38 AM
baltimore21229
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kos and Diaz could make for one helluva season of TUF Phone Post
10/25/12 1:49 AM
garrote
290 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kanodogg3 -
Dazednconfused -
Mumbles shit. Phone Post
Haha Phone Post
10/25/12 4:01 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YellowWrkedByTapIn -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

Yep.

I wonder how many shots from Diaz before Kos goes to his wrestling... 

Who knows. He let GSP smash his eye for 3 rounds without attempting a takedown. It's a shame too. I think Kos has the best double leg in mma Phone Post
10/25/12 4:42 AM
Larry Appleton

let's see Diaz/Koscheck for epic shit talking!! 5 round main event!! Nor-Cal braggin rights!! Phone Post
10/25/12 7:32 AM
Cya

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.