UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> "Rousey gained fame using me as a stepping stone"

10/25/12 1:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Grimreapers
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cyborg ain't too happy with the UFC president Dana White recent comment of Rousey will be the first women fighter he will bring to the UFC

http://fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Cristiane-Santos-Ronda-Rousey-gained-fame-using-me-as-a-stepping-stone.html
10/25/12 1:45 AM
Dogman

She needs to kick her mgr in the ass!
10/25/12 1:47 AM
Clarence Parents
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rousey used the 6 women with fucked up arms as stepping stones.

Cyborg is trying to stay relative it seems, at best the Cyborg fued is just icing on the cake for Rousey.
10/25/12 1:54 AM
Clarence Parents
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman - 
Clarence Parents - Rousey used the 6 women with fucked up arms as stepping stones.

Cyborg is trying to stay relative it seems, at best the Cyborg fued is just icing on the cake for Rousey.
Bro, get real. Cyborg built up woman's mma and rousey just walks in and uses the only trick she can and gets the spotlight. I don't care either way but don't claim stupid shit like that. Phone Post

What about Carano? Let's talk about women without dudes hormones flowing through their veins in terms of building "womens" MMA.
10/25/12 1:58 AM
wufwugy

honda stomps her all day everyday. its so one-sided its not even interesting
10/25/12 1:58 AM
YellowWrkedByTapIn
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/25/12 1:58 AM

Cyborg shouldn't be mad. She got busted, and is suspended. She should just be thankful she still has a shot at being the other female in the UFC's first women's bout.

It's takes one to sign a contract, but it takes two to make a fight. 

10/25/12 2:00 AM
YellowWrkedByTapIn
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wufwugy - honda stomps her all day everyday. its so one-sided its not even interesting

Right, bro, because Ronda is such a better striker. 

10/25/12 2:04 AM
Clarence Parents

YellowWrkedByTapIn - 
wufwugy - honda stomps her all day everyday. its so one-sided its not even interesting

You certainly won't find anyone who would make such a claim.

Trolls excluded.
10/25/12 2:05 AM
Slip151
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

[URL=http://gifsoup.com/view/177490/stone-cold-what.html][IMG]http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=177490&t=o[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://gifsoup.com/]GIFSoup[/URL]
10/25/12 2:07 AM
YellowWrkedByTapIn

Clarence Parents - 
YellowWrkedByTapIn - 

Trolls excluded.

Tell that to wufwugy. He thinks so.

10/25/12 2:10 AM
Clarence Parents

YellowWrkedByTapIn - 
Clarence Parents - 
YellowWrkedByTapIn - 

Trolls excluded.

Unless he was referring to a trip/toss to armbar combo as "stomps" than yeah.. he's either trolling or delusional..
10/25/12 2:14 AM
YellowWrkedByTapIn

Clarence Parents - 
YellowWrkedByTapIn - 
Clarence Parents - 
YellowWrkedByTapIn - 

Trolls excluded.

Unless he was referring to a trip/toss to armbar combo as "stomps" than yeah.. he's either trolling or delusional..

By his "one-sided" comment, it's safe to say he's delusional. 

10/25/12 2:26 AM
Clarence Parents

YellowWrkedByTapIn - 
Clarence Parents - 
YellowWrkedByTapIn - 
Clarence Parents - 
YellowWrkedByTapIn - 

Trolls excluded.

By his "one-sided" comment, it's safe to say he's delusional. 

haha, I can appreciate that.
10/25/12 3:25 AM
Il Duce
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought she was done talking about Honda...

'Cyborg' done talking Rousey, says 'spoiled little girl' can come back to original weight

"I will do all of my talking in the ring. Until then, you're really not worth my breath." Phone Post
10/25/12 3:38 AM
CindyO

Clarence Parents - Rousey used the 6 women with fucked up arms as stepping stones.

Cyborg is trying to create hype for this fight upon her return from suspension, as she should be:)

Cindy

10/25/12 3:41 AM
sgotwalks
1091 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will buy!!!

10/25/12 5:49 AM
diggity

Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman -
Clarence Parents - Rousey used the 6 women with fucked up arms as stepping stones.

Bro, get real. Cyborg built up woman's mma and rousey just walks in and uses the only trick she can and gets the spotlight. I don't care either way but don't claim stupid shit like that. Phone Post
Wrong. Don't call someone stupid when what you're saying is wrong. Phone Post
10/25/12 6:05 AM
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com

10/25/12 6:36 AM
rundymc

Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman - 

Gina was the figurehead of WMMA before Santos. She did a lot for it before Cyborg took her title and drove her into movies. What has Cyborg really done as a champ beyond smash fighters who weren't on her level and get popped for PEDs?

Rousey has been on a tear. That tear, and, let's be real, her mouth, has brought a lot of positive publicity to WMMA. DFW is talking about bringing the divisions over for Christ's sake.

All that considered, if we're talking WMMA, it's hard to argue that Rousey has not done as much, if not more, to build it up.
10/25/12 6:58 AM
Ryan Black
403 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't like Cyborg too much, she has the right to get licensed to fight if she passes her drug tests and appears clean. Until then, all her negative talk and bitterness towards Rhonda just sounds like sour grapes. She's cheated her way to the top of women's MMA by using anabolic steroids, Ronda got there through hard work. Get clean, fight clean, prove yourself, then talk about your disdain for Rhonda Rousey. Phone Post
10/25/12 7:23 AM
asbury

Every time I see a Cyborg quote, I think to myself that she should just shut up and go live in shame somewhere for the rest of her life. Just my opinion.
10/25/12 9:38 AM
TheIronCodpiece
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh, the ironing
10/25/12 9:47 AM
Gin Tonic
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NorthFromHere - 

VU for posting the correct response.
10/25/12 9:53 AM
PrestigeWorldwide
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/25/12 9:53 AM
Ronda is popular because
a) she runs through her opponents
b) she's a self promoter and a damn good one
c) Dana promotes the hell out of her

Cyborg needs to stop patting herself on the back. Ronda's mentioned Cyborg a handful of times, but she doesn't go into every interview calling her out. Cyborg does it and Ronda just responds.
10/25/12 9:53 AM
dahosse
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet if you juiced cyborg's sour grapes, you'd end up with whine that tastes like horsemeat. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.