UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Heyman proposes faction

10/25/12 10:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sho_Gunn
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paul Heyman, who is gaining more creative influence within WWE, recently proposed a faction consisting of WWE Champion CM Punk, Brock Lesnar and Antonio Cesaro, according to SuperLuchas.net.

10/25/12 10:06 PM
Kido777
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With Heyman as their manager that would be a great idea!
10/25/12 11:33 PM
RKing85
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

being a huge fan of Claudio back in the day, I fully support him being put with the other guys and getting a rub.
10/26/12 12:05 AM
Winky is Wright
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great faction

Shitty source Phone Post
10/26/12 10:26 AM
BigWilliam
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hell yes, YES. Give Heyman his own version of the Heenan family.
10/26/12 11:58 AM
armbarheelhook
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

seems promising.. I still think he needs a tag team under his wing aswell tho. Phone Post
10/26/12 12:10 PM
batman32314
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

armbarheelhook - seems promising.. I still think he needs a tag team under his wing aswell tho. Phone Post
They could bring Chris Hero up and put the kings of wrestling back together Phone Post
10/26/12 1:14 PM
RML
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any faction with Brock would be stupid.. the guy is appearing a few times a year and his entire character is a lone wolf type deal.

10/26/12 1:30 PM
BigWilliam
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His entire character has Heyman around him at all times... not exactly a lone wolf.
10/26/12 1:36 PM
RML
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/26/12 1:36 PM

Heyman is there because Lesnar can't cut a promo worth watching.. you know that Big Will.  But his character is all about "I just want to hurt people I don't care about anyone but me"

It wouldn't make sense at all for him to be in a faction.

People complain about bad WWE writing, but then overlook what would be horrible writing just because they like the idea of two big names together.  It just wouldn't make sense.  

Punk and Cesaro does make sense though.  I like that.

10/26/12 4:35 PM
Winky is Wright
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RML - 

Heyman is there because Lesnar can't cut a promo worth watching.. you know that Big Will.  But his character is all about "I just want to hurt people I don't care about anyone but me"

It wouldn't make sense at all for him to be in a faction.

People complain about bad WWE writing, but then overlook what would be horrible writing just because they like the idea of two big names together.  It just wouldn't make sense.  

Punk and Cesaro does make sense though.  I like that.

I see both your points.

This reminds me of when Flair had both Batista and HHH (but neither Batista or HHH talked to eachother, or even acted like the other existed) It was simply Flair was managing both guys seperately

Batista was dominant on his own and was similar to what you're saying about Lesnar being a "lone wolf."

And Will.. not a new Heenan Family.. It would be the new Dangerous Alliance. 

10/26/12 10:05 PM
Ramirez83
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

armbarheelhook - seems promising.. I still think he needs a tag team under his wing aswell tho. Phone Post
Rhodes Scholar maybe? Phone Post
10/26/12 10:54 PM
torquemada
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love it, but Brock won't work enough dates to make it work. Phone Post
10/26/12 11:55 PM
Festus
318 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brock will get kicked out and Ryback take his place. This will happen at the HITC ppv...but there won't be an actual HITC match. The match introductions start and cage at to be locked....then lesnarand cesaro run down and get in to be locked in with Ryback for a beatdown....but they all look at lesnar and all jump him....including Ryback with Heyman yelling orders.

A 20 minute beatdown with a busted up Brock end the show. next night Heyman comes out and cuts a promo about his new faction AND introduces the man that made the first call to him...Vince Mcmahon!

Eventually lesnar is forced to join forces with three others for one match...cena, Austin, to a huge pop and none other than SHANE O MAC. But this isn't a normal feud...its for control of the wwe! The blowoff match at the next mania be for the control of wwe and Vince finally stepping out and shane taking over. a full years feud.

Of course im sure if ssomething even similar happened it'd be HHH instead of shane. Phone Post
10/27/12 12:01 AM
RoyMunson
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

torquemada -  I love it, but Brock won't work enough dates to make it work. Phone Post

I think this would work, but torquemada is right, Brock will not go on the road like one of the boys.

10/27/12 3:58 PM
Augie Max
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMARoundup.com

10/27/12 4:46 PM
torubu
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brock as a member of a faction could work. If he isn't chasing the title, him being part of an alliance would work.

Could Show go over Sheamus then form an alliance? Show Punk Brock Phone Post
10/27/12 5:09 PM
Violentguy
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Augie Max -

I have this magazine. I actually have every wrestling mag I've ever bought. Anyway, Paul E. should have Punk, Cessaro, Ambrose and Big E. Langston. I think that would be pretty neat. Phone Post
10/27/12 5:37 PM
torubu
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Augie Max -

Awesome Phone Post
10/27/12 9:37 PM
fryabusa
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would rather have Heyman take on Ziggler.  Play off the fact that Heyman was pissed that the WWE put Vicki in charge of Raw and not him so he stole her wrestler.  Then maybe we will finally see Ziggler push through to that top tier he has been struggling with.

10/29/12 3:39 PM
vengence
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stable should be:

Punk
Cesaro
Dean Ambrose
Ziggler

With Brock as the on/off again guy who comes in and tries to be alpha male (punk v brock at a blow off PPv), but allows for some drama upon Brocks returns regardless of who he is feuding.

Dangerous Alliance 2.0

and finally... Zach Ryder as a heel. so that you could tag him with Cesaro, Ziggler, or Ambrose
10/29/12 4:01 PM
Radio Raheem
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/29/12 6:22 PM

Just make him the head of creative already. Gerwitz is gone

10/29/12 4:01 PM
Radio Raheem
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/29/12 6:22 PM

Or is Stephanie still head of creative? Whoever it is, sucks.

10/29/12 6:19 PM
Nonlinear
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So is the ref from whatever that botched abortion was I saw last night in the stable?

11/1/12 5:26 AM
Sergio88
493 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I Would like this Faction Better

Dolph Zigger

Brock Lesnar

C.M. Punk

Mason Ryan

OR

Brock Lesnar

CM Punk

Cody Rhodes

Damien Sandow

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.