UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Lmao @ Mike Graham

10/26/12 1:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
THABADGUY
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In related news, F4WOnline.com is reporting that Mike Graham visited Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida a couple months ago while TNA was running an Impact Wrestling event, and requested a job on the company's creative team. It's being said that Graham's request was turned down rather quickly.

Graham was said to be shocked by TNA's refusal to hire him, as he had been told by his father, Eddie Graham, that due to his family history in the business, he would likely be hired for any job in the wrestling industry.

(what a douche) Phone Post
10/27/12 3:50 AM
Stone17Wolf

Dude just died last week so.....but I appreciate the story on how he thought he had an "in" at all times, anytime because of his Dad. If he were Superstar Billy Graham's son, then that is another story and he should have been hired on the spot.
10/27/12 3:40 PM
cawsie77
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lmao @ Mike Graham? Seriously dude are you fucking warped? Phone Post
10/27/12 5:13 PM
THABADGUY

cawsie77 - Lmao @ Mike Graham? Seriously dude are you fucking warped? Phone Post
Fuck mike graham. Is that better? Phone Post
10/28/12 5:55 AM
cawsie77
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THABADGUY -
cawsie77 - Lmao @ Mike Graham? Seriously dude are you fucking warped? Phone Post
Why would you even write this? Phone Post
10/28/12 3:44 PM
THABADGUY

cawsie77 -
THABADGUY -
Why would you even write this? Phone Post
Because he was a douchebag. Phone Post
10/28/12 6:09 PM
cawsie77

Suppose that makes you a cunt. Phone Post
10/28/12 6:29 PM
Driscoll
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish I remembered THABADGUY's website so I could post his picture. Any time he makes one of these ridiculous posts, I feel like his picture should accompany it so everyone knows exactly who they're dealing with.

But yeah, voted down, you trolling little mongloid.

10/28/12 8:34 PM
THABADGUY

Driscoll -

I wish I remembered THABADGUY's website so I could post his picture. Any time he makes one of these ridiculous posts, I feel like his picture should accompany it so everyone knows exactly who they're dealing with.

http://kbrocking.com/2012/09/14/brock-calls-jerry-the-king-lawler-heart-attack-scare-on-raw-a-work-aka-storyline/

I think that picture of "THABADGUY" supposedly is somewhere in this link.

Nerds Phone Post
10/28/12 9:18 PM
The Dole Guy

Since when are you supposed to respect someone who took the cowards way out in suicide? From watching this guys shoot interview where he talks about threatening Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero it became obvious to me that Mike Graham is a piece of shit.

If Graham died in a car accident or something than yes it's totally inappropriate to disrespect him in any manner. Fact of the matter is Graham was a cowardly individual who was not man enough to get his shit together. To hell with Mike Graham, got no time for garbage like him alive or dead.
10/28/12 10:10 PM
Driscoll
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THABADGUY - 
Driscoll -

http://kbrocking.com/2012/09/14/brock-calls-jerry-the-king-lawler-heart-attack-scare-on-raw-a-work-aka-storyline/

Nerds Phone Post

Thanks. As you can see, he looks like Chris Cornell's retarded brother.

Nice guitar, trenchcoat mafia. I'm sure it convinces the girls that you're sensitive so they'll drop their panties.

10/28/12 10:40 PM
THABADGUY

Fuck the mike graham Phone Post
10/29/12 2:20 AM
cawsie77

THABADGUY -  Fuck the mike graham Phone Post

Nice shoes nerd

11/2/12 3:12 PM
cawsie77

The Dole Guy - Since when are you supposed to respect someone who took the cowards way out in suicide? From watching this guys shoot interview where he talks about threatening Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero it became obvious to me that Mike Graham is a piece of shit.

If Graham died in a car accident or something than yes it's totally inappropriate to disrespect him in any manner. Fact of the matter is Graham was a cowardly individual who was not man enough to get his shit together. To hell with Mike Graham, got no time for garbage like him alive or dead.

Didnt Benoit commit suicide, chuck in  2 murders as well. Think we know who the piece of shit is

11/2/12 6:01 PM
ArtMinaj

Driscoll - 

What a piece of shit of a human being.  It was worse when he was "LOL @ karma".  Someone losing a baby is funny to you?  Not sure if he thinks that he is some funny shocking heel, but he is not right and obviously not happy in life.  He starts threads and then just talks to himself.

11/2/12 8:20 PM
THABADGUY

ArtMinaj -
Driscoll - 

What a piece of shit of a human being.  It was worse when he was "LOL @ karma".  Someone losing a baby is funny to you?  Not sure if he thinks that he is some funny shocking heel, but he is not right and obviously not happy in life.  He starts threads and then just talks to himself.

Fuck the karma baby Phone Post
11/3/12 5:37 AM
cawsie77

THABADGUY -
ArtMinaj -
Driscoll - 

Fuck the karma baby Phone Post
Cunt Phone Post
11/3/12 10:16 AM
Radio Raheem
1324 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Driscoll -
THABADGUY - 
Driscoll -

Nerds Phone Post

Thanks. As you can see, he looks like Chris Cornell's retarded brother.

Nice guitar, trenchcoat mafia. I'm sure it convinces the girls that you're sensitive so they'll drop their panties.

LOL! He does look like Chris Cornell's retarded baby Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.