UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Need a high res image for Pride Sperm Japanese B2.

10/26/12 5:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
pulpfixin
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Restoring a Pride Sperm B2 and need a high res image...

Thanks,

Charlie
10/26/12 10:54 PM
fightpimp
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Charlie... what do you need a hi-res image for? Would you mind explaining. Also please post a picture of your "damaged" poster so we can see how bad it is.

10/26/12 11:27 PM
hunto21

He's probably doing paint repair in a place or something, and wants to see exactly what it should look like.
10/27/12 12:36 AM
the chip guy

it's for a repair job he is doing on a poster for me.

10/27/12 12:45 AM
pulpfixin
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/27/12 12:50 AM
My apologies for the abruptness we were downstairs working on it and I popped off

A little guy got his head ripped off and I want to make him presentable... Just trying to make sure I get the detail right.

I can guess at it if all else fails...

Here is the photo the surface loss is right of the 1/6000000000.

http://www.pulpfixin.com/static_photos/20A_Front_B.jpg

Any help would be great!

-Charlie

Here are a few more projects I am working on:

http://www.pulpfixin.com/static_photos/19A_Front_B.jpg
http://www.pulpfixin.com/static_photos/21A_Front_B.jpg

and wow..

http://www.pulpfixin.com/static_photos/026A_Front_B.jpg
10/27/12 12:47 AM
pulpfixin

Hey Chip! Your mountain is done... Finally got the wife to start on the other two... They are all backed just need the touch up.

-Charlie
10/27/12 1:33 AM
hunto21

Can't wait to see my Pride 1 finished! Centerpiece of the collection for sure.
10/27/12 8:44 AM
shatteredsoul14
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for something like the pride 1, what would that cost to restore?
10/27/12 9:58 AM
the chip guy

Can someone help? Do I need to start making phone calls.... Ruben, Slim, Brett, Andy come on one of you has got this right?

these are the best low rez's I can find

10/27/12 10:01 AM
fightpimp

bwahahahahaaaaaaa somebody jizzed on the jizz poster and now it has to be fixed!

I dont have one of those or I would have tried to help. calling all jizz-collectors!

10/27/12 11:22 AM
Dawggy
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking forward to seeing that pride.1 finished as well. Nice pick up hunto. Phone Post
10/27/12 12:10 PM
pulpfixin

Hey K,

Here is a sneak peek all flat and ready for some touch-up...

http://www.pulpfixin.com/static_photos/IMG_0344.JPG
10/27/12 12:26 PM
pulpfixin

Hey Shatter,

I go back and forth with the MMA stuff I had gotten really frustrated with them delaminting and bubbling on me. They are at times unpredictable... Fortunately the Pride 1 backed just like a large movie poster; water soaked in really well and it laid down without incident. Out of the three Pride B2s I did for Chip, one of them bubbled up, the others didn't... They are all JPN B2s same paper everything... Originally, I was doing these for < $100 but there ended up being so much uncertainty (at times I would spend half an hour sucking water out of delaminating bubbles...) I probably won't do one for less than $100 now, unless you just want me to flatten it out and no touch-up but what's the point???

I think with my fee, shipping, insurance etc. the final out of pocket for K will be around $175... So he will end up getting a pretty awesome poster for about what the original asking price was...

I wonder what it will be worth when we are done? I think for the case of the Pride 1, it probably won't matter too much.

-Charlie
10/27/12 12:31 PM
pulpfixin

Looks like I need to airbrush the egg/opening... There is some weird blue staining in a line near the fold.
10/27/12 12:56 PM
the chip guy

Whatever it takes Charlie! I'm almost looking forward to seeing the finished Pride 1 even more then my Gp's. That delaminating sounds like a bitch... sorry you had to go through that process again with another one of my posters. If you need any extra cash for having to deal that BS let me know, i'd hate for you to give up on MMA posters because you are being compensated fairly.

10/27/12 2:01 PM
hunto21

It's well worth it to see that Pride 1 that looked like garbage turn into something nice.

Not only are there a lot of folds, but a good chunk of paper is missing from the top right corner.

Hopefully the touch ups go well. Looks like it shouldn't be too hard since most of the damage is in solid black areas.
10/27/12 10:45 PM
grizz632
518 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The condition of my Pride GP final round eyeball poster looks almost identical to that one you're working on Charlie. I'd be interested in getting mine done also depending on how that one turns out if you're willing to do it. I've got a folded K-1 also, but I don't think that one's worth getting done
10/28/12 4:22 PM
pulpfixin

Chip: There is no give up in me...

Grizz: Yeah sure let's see how chip's turns out and we can go from there.
10/28/12 4:24 PM
pulpfixin

So we moved on to the next poster... I'll give it a week or two to see if you guys can come up with something...

Thanks in advance for your help...

-Charlie
10/28/12 7:00 PM
the chip guy

The homeboy should be coming through with a pic for me later tonight. He also spotted a few difference between the folded one and the unfolded.

10/29/12 10:30 AM
Dawggy
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fightpimp -

bwahahahahaaaaaaa somebody jizzed on the jizz poster and now it has to be fixed!

I dont have one of those or I would have tried to help. calling all jizz-collectors!

I think your mom has one, pimp. :) Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.