UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Trolling the restaurant next door

10/27/12 7:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MyUnclesCreepy
864 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Me: hey ladies if you got lean time u got clean ttime 

Them: what were getting really busy?

Me: obviously not if you can speak to me like that!

Them: this is dumb

Hahahah

10/27/12 7:28 PM
MyUnclesCreepy
864 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

clattymine - 

God damn it!  I have to wait a few more hours before I can vote you up again!

VTFU back for all mine clatty

10/27/12 7:29 PM
Bromovich
497 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

clattymine -

God damn it!  I have to wait a few more hours before I can vote you up again!

Same. Phone Post
10/27/12 7:30 PM
neongreenlights
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That place will be thanking you, when they're having record profits, looks like they have a new manager leading them to the promised land.

Kind of like a superhero
10/27/12 7:31 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
810 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You should really find a way to get the audio of these uploaded. Would be even more awesome lol Phone Post
10/27/12 7:34 PM
ParadigmRaep
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The soup has been comprimised by the chef, switch to mr noodles, stat! Phone Post
10/27/12 7:34 PM
TSMontana
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should be 86'ing the specials, along with things like water, bread, and breath mints.
10/27/12 7:35 PM
TheCrow13
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - You should really find a way to get the audio of these uploaded. Would be even more awesome lol Phone Post
This was brought up before. As awesome as it would be, it might be illegal depending on the state Phone Post
10/27/12 7:36 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -  You should really find a way to get the audio of these uploaded. Would be even more awesome lol Phone Post

I was going to  but I'd really not like to but wiretapping can be illegal in some states and this is a form of it. If I recorded it and my boss heard it or they somehow  bust me id lose my job and with 5 years of service an outstanding performance record and a promotion on its way As well as a six week old son it's not worth losing all that

Its the best I can do for the OG

10/27/12 7:37 PM
Rumbler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great thread, but we are not getting good reactions from these chick's...It's time to start saying obscene things and then blaming it on "Joey".

Sorry Joey, but you will be collateral damage.

"All BS aside the chicks that work here are ugly. Not to mention half of you have slept the one of our non-english speaking dishwashers..."
10/27/12 7:38 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

I'd really like to. The not  was a typo

neongreenlights
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/27/12 7:39 PM
Good point TSMontana<br /><br />86'ing can be a lot of fun. If you new the restaurant, you can check the menu online and get really specific<br /><br />Here's a line<br /><br /><br />"Nobody is being cut, get over it"

servers always talk about being cut, when they're going to be cut, who should be cut, etc. It just means that when it gets slowed, staff start clocking out
ReyPesadilla
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like it's getting about that time, to strategically fuck their night up.

I'm thinking comped orders, changed orders, birthday songs, over-intoxicated patrons. Space these out though in the obvious times of distress. Phone Post
10/27/12 7:40 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
810 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MyUnclesCreepy -
UGCTT_FryedTakayama -  You should really find a way to get the audio of these uploaded. Would be even more awesome lol Phone Post

I was going to  but I'd really not like to but wiretapping can be illegal in some states and this is a form of it. If I recorded it and my boss heard it or they somehow  bust me id lose my job and with 5 years of service an outstanding performance record and a promotion on its way As well as a six week old son it's not worth losing all that

Its the best I can do for the OG

Understandable, keep it up! This is def the best thread right now haha. Phone Post
10/27/12 7:42 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

Them: (female) table 17 left a crappy tip not even 10%

me: we're they black?

Them: they were white

me: must be black on the inside

Them: it's the 27th I bet the welfare check hasn't hit the trailer park yet

me: hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I don't know that girl is but she sounds like marriage material!

10/27/12 7:43 PM
BigdoGD
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voted up. Funniest thing going right now. This "joey" seems to be hated, I'd make him my prime target.

Something like "Tell joey to stop blowing the dishwashers and get back out to his covers before they leave. Again."
10/27/12 7:45 PM
Boondock
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How is it they haven't caught on yet, Creepy?  I mean, how many people can work there and have mics?

You'd think Jason would be on top of this... but no, Jason doesn't care.  Typical bad management.

10/27/12 7:47 PM
BigdoGD
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, you must find a way to work in "Pound Town".

"Table 12 is really scarfing it down. Bet they go from here straight to Pound Town".

Or some such.
10/27/12 7:47 PM
green_machine
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subscription Phone Post
10/27/12 7:48 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

Boondock - 

How is it they haven't caught on yet, Creepy?  I mean, how many people can work there and have mics?

You'd think Jason would be on top of this... but no, Jason doesn't care.  Typical bad management.

It's a chain resturant. The place is so busy nobody prolly thinks about who's talking. We had mics when I worked at Fridays all we did was fuck around management gave no fucks as long as nobody complained 

10/27/12 7:51 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

Me: is Jason in today

Them: no he called out this morning. Bar manger is GM tonight

Joey: fuck Jason

Me: damn you OJ! Phone Post
10/27/12 7:52 PM
BigdoGD

How about "Table 8 requested extra colon and jowl meat in their burgers. Kosher only, though."
10/27/12 7:54 PM
Boondock
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ask people what they hate most about Jason.

And seriously, call in a birthday during the rush.

10/27/12 7:55 PM
Boondock

Boondock - 

Ask people what they hate most about Jason.

And seriously, call in a birthday during the rush.

You should go over there and get seated.  Go to the bathroom and call a birthday in to a table near you.

Relax.

iPhone video.

Post.

Profit?

10/27/12 7:55 PM
Chael Sonnen Money
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Whose burger should I cum in tonight?" Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.