UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Trolling the restaurant next door

11/17/12 10:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MyUnclesCreepy
909 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Evil Ash - Great shit once again Creepy!

Btw, your request has been fulfilled. Sorry about the delay. Phone Post
I'm heading I've there now.

Do u live in the states? Phone Post
11/17/12 10:58 PM
MyUnclesCreepy
909 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There not I've Phone Post
11/17/12 11:04 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

LilBrockonmychest -

So I was reading this when it first started and see it's still going.  I imagine by now they somewhat know what's going on, right?  I mean they have to know it's not someone from their restaurant I would think.  When I worked in the service industry years ago, and a fairly large restaurant, there were only 5-6 that had radios.

Info please?

Great thread btw.

They joke with each other on there so my assumption is they think it's a co worker. They do not know its radio interference because when we legit use our radio they say what? Who said that? Etc

One girl asked another girl for a tampon earlier. So it helps that it's not 100 percent serious. I also take long breaks from doing it as too not over due it and to keep it going

Hope this helps Phone Post
11/17/12 11:13 PM
Evil Ash
2149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MyUnclesCreepy -
Evil Ash - Great shit once again Creepy!

Btw, your request has been fulfilled. Sorry about the delay. Phone Post
I'm heading I've there now.

Do u live in the states? Phone Post
Canada Phone Post
11/17/12 11:31 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

Harlem -
Harlem -  There's an angry Frenchman saying he is not impressed with the server's performance and he is not Appy. Phone Post

psst. use this.

I'm at home man wanted to leave early and watch my college game and the UFC Phone Post
11/18/12 1:06 AM
garrote
512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As real as it gets ducking killed me. Great shit. Phone Post
11/18/12 1:11 AM
MyUnclesCreepy

garrote - As real as it gets ducking killed me. Great shit. Phone Post
Hahahaha I'm proud of that one I'm not gonna lie lol Phone Post
11/18/12 1:13 AM
ReyPesadilla
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks OP for this awesome thread. It continues to deliver. Phone Post
11/18/12 1:13 AM
Evil Ash
2149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DrunkenBatman - Fucking Canadians Phone Post
I know, eh! Phone Post
11/18/12 1:20 AM
MyUnclesCreepy

ReyPesadilla - Thanks OP for this awesome thread. It continues to deliver. Phone Post
My absolute pleasure my good man Phone Post
11/18/12 1:32 AM
ItwasAlwaysFumbles
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed for hilarity. Awesome stuff OP. Phone Post
11/18/12 1:43 AM
garrote
512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MyUnclesCreepy -
garrote - As real as it gets ducking killed me. Great shit. Phone Post
Hahahaha I'm proud of that one I'm not gonna lie lol Phone Post
You should be. And I meant fucking. Phone Post
11/18/12 4:57 AM
Roy Batty
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is one of the funniest threads ever anywhere on the 'net. Bravo!
11/18/12 4:58 AM
CursedHand
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

'As real as it gets'

That was sharp. You're one funny dude!
11/18/12 10:24 AM
AK-BJJ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU to get you 2 away from 300 :)

The fact that they just think you're one of them kills me lol

Has honorary OGer Joey been heard from lately??
11/18/12 11:13 AM
MyUnclesCreepy

AK-BJJ - VTFU to get you 2 away from 300 :)

The fact that they just think you're one of them kills me lol

Has honorary OGer Joey been heard from lately??
Fuck no!!! I really miss him too! I think I got him fired Phone Post
11/18/12 1:21 PM
GnP Sonnen

Phone Post
11/18/12 1:33 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

GnP Sonnen - Phone Post
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Phone Post
11/18/12 1:44 PM
Priest Driven Ambulance
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably my all time favorite thread. Great job on this. Phone Post
11/18/12 2:17 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

Priest Driven Ambulance - Probably my all time favorite thread. Great job on this. Phone Post
Awesome!!! Glad I made it for you guys!!! Phone Post
11/18/12 2:25 PM
DeuceDroppin

Great thread. I'm "working" and literally just read the whole thing. Great time killer!haha

I think you should take this to the next level and start "planting" some stuff. For example, you could easily make your way to their shitter when they are busy, and no one would ever know. To keep with the Mma theme, take a shit in the top of the toilet, then go back and radio for "Joey to go clean up the upper decker", or other random shit like that! Phone Post
11/18/12 2:29 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

DeuceDroppin - Great thread. I'm "working" and literally just read the whole thing. Great time killer!haha

I think you should take this to the next level and start "planting" some stuff. For example, you could easily make your way to their shitter when they are busy, and no one would ever know. To keep with the Mma theme, take a shit in the top of the toilet, then go back and radio for "Joey to go clean up the upper decker", or other random shit like that! Phone Post
I'm always at work doing so I can't go over there. My free time is spent with the misses and my newborn. Tho I would love to cause some serious chaos like that lol Phone Post
11/18/12 2:39 PM
DeuceDroppin

MyUnclesCreepy -
DeuceDroppin - Great thread. I'm "working" and literally just read the whole thing. Great time killer!haha

I'm always at work doing so I can't go over there. My free time is spent with the misses and my newborn. Tho I would love to cause some serious chaos like that lol Phone Post
Surely you can take a 5 minute break from work to go take a shit there? Phone Post
11/18/12 2:40 PM
keeg jitsu

MyUnclesCreepy - Me: there is a suspicious black gentleman outside we need to look into that

Them: have Jason check that out

Them : what does he look like?

Me: a cross between Kobe Bryant and OJ

Them: oh GOD Phone Post
Omg that was amazing Phone Post
11/18/12 3:30 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

DeuceDroppin -
MyUnclesCreepy -

Surely you can take a 5 minute break from work to go take a shit there? Phone Post
I'm the only person shift id be fired if I left on the clock and I get no breaks because half my shift is considered one lol Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.