UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Trolling the restaurant next door

11/18/12 10:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AK-BJJ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU to get you 2 away from 300 :)

The fact that they just think you're one of them kills me lol

Has honorary OGer Joey been heard from lately??
11/18/12 11:13 AM
MyUnclesCreepy
872 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AK-BJJ - VTFU to get you 2 away from 300 :)

The fact that they just think you're one of them kills me lol

Has honorary OGer Joey been heard from lately??
Fuck no!!! I really miss him too! I think I got him fired Phone Post
11/18/12 1:21 PM
GnP Sonnen

Phone Post
11/18/12 1:33 PM
MyUnclesCreepy
872 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GnP Sonnen - Phone Post
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Phone Post
11/18/12 1:44 PM
Priest Driven Ambulance
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably my all time favorite thread. Great job on this. Phone Post
11/18/12 2:17 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

Priest Driven Ambulance - Probably my all time favorite thread. Great job on this. Phone Post
Awesome!!! Glad I made it for you guys!!! Phone Post
11/18/12 2:25 PM
DeuceDroppin

Great thread. I'm "working" and literally just read the whole thing. Great time killer!haha

I think you should take this to the next level and start "planting" some stuff. For example, you could easily make your way to their shitter when they are busy, and no one would ever know. To keep with the Mma theme, take a shit in the top of the toilet, then go back and radio for "Joey to go clean up the upper decker", or other random shit like that! Phone Post
11/18/12 2:29 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

DeuceDroppin - Great thread. I'm "working" and literally just read the whole thing. Great time killer!haha

I think you should take this to the next level and start "planting" some stuff. For example, you could easily make your way to their shitter when they are busy, and no one would ever know. To keep with the Mma theme, take a shit in the top of the toilet, then go back and radio for "Joey to go clean up the upper decker", or other random shit like that! Phone Post
I'm always at work doing so I can't go over there. My free time is spent with the misses and my newborn. Tho I would love to cause some serious chaos like that lol Phone Post
11/18/12 2:39 PM
DeuceDroppin

MyUnclesCreepy -
DeuceDroppin - Great thread. I'm "working" and literally just read the whole thing. Great time killer!haha

I'm always at work doing so I can't go over there. My free time is spent with the misses and my newborn. Tho I would love to cause some serious chaos like that lol Phone Post
Surely you can take a 5 minute break from work to go take a shit there? Phone Post
11/18/12 2:40 PM
keeg jitsu

MyUnclesCreepy - Me: there is a suspicious black gentleman outside we need to look into that

Them: have Jason check that out

Them : what does he look like?

Me: a cross between Kobe Bryant and OJ

Them: oh GOD Phone Post
Omg that was amazing Phone Post
11/18/12 3:30 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

DeuceDroppin -
MyUnclesCreepy -

Surely you can take a 5 minute break from work to go take a shit there? Phone Post
I'm the only person shift id be fired if I left on the clock and I get no breaks because half my shift is considered one lol Phone Post
11/18/12 3:35 PM
PoWdA101
719 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MyUnclesCreepy -
DeuceDroppin -
MyUnclesCreepy -

I'm the only person shift id be fired if I left on the clock and I get no breaks because half my shift is considered one lol Phone Post
Show up 5 minutes early. Upper decker. Call it in later when they are busy. Phone Post
11/18/12 4:06 PM
The Super Bean
455 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
11/18/12 4:13 PM
GnP Sonnen

MyUnclesCreepy -
GnP Sonnen - Phone Post
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Phone Post
To much text had to add something to look at to add to the hilarity. Phone Post
11/18/12 4:23 PM
DeuceDroppin

PoWdA101 -
MyUnclesCreepy -
DeuceDroppin -
MyUnclesCreepy -

Show up 5 minutes early. Upper decker. Call it in later when they are busy. Phone Post
This..or get one of your friends to do it, while you are waiting to radio them.

If they have commercial style toilets I would suggest a big turd on the back of the seat, or on the floor next to the toilet. The urinal is also a great spot to drop one. Also, don't forget...don't clutter your beautiful creation up with ugly toilet paper. Make sure to throw it in the garbage. Phone Post
11/18/12 4:24 PM
DeuceDroppin

You have done a great job so far, now it's up to you to take this to the next level! Phone Post
11/18/12 4:48 PM
PoWdA101
719 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You gotta record the shit man. Phone Post
11/18/12 9:48 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

PoWdA101 - You gotta record the shit man. Phone Post
I have provided audio to prove these are legit but I will not record and post them for several reasons already explained Phone Post
11/18/12 10:11 PM
OSUkinkledmyBEAVERhole

OP is a POOP FACE!
11/18/12 10:15 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

OSUkinkledmyBEAVERhole - OP is a POOP FACE!
Your new name is soooooo fitting for you!!!!

VTFU Phone Post
11/18/12 10:18 PM
OSUkinkledmyBEAVERhole

lol.......

I don't think i'm going to get used to this. I may become physically ill having to think about the BEAVERS every time I post (yes even more physically ill than what this CAL season has made me.....).
11/18/12 10:54 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

OSUkinkledmyBEAVERhole - lol.......

I don't think i'm going to get used to this. I may become physically ill having to think about the BEAVERS every time I post (yes even more physically ill than what this CAL season has made me.....).
Hahahaha it's okay man cal will be good

Who am I kidding no they won't lol hahahahahahaha do glad you bet me. I'll give u a shot at redemption Phone Post
11/18/12 11:05 PM
Brabo Fett

As real as it get. That is brilliant. Good work friend. Phone Post
11/18/12 11:08 PM
sycotik
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been reading this forum for about a year and had to register just to say thanks for the laughs. Funniest thing I have read in awhile. Keep it up. Phone Post
11/18/12 11:35 PM
Tommy Gunnz
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.