UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Trolling the restaurant next door

3/20/13 5:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PoWdA101
596 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So IN! (again!)

3/20/13 5:39 PM
le
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What do you do on the hotel business? Phone Post
3/20/13 5:41 PM
MyUnclesCreepy
814 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

le - What do you do on the hotel business? Phone Post
Front desk manager Phone Post
3/20/13 6:17 PM
tubuku01
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Late, but IN. Phone Post
3/20/13 6:17 PM
Hired Gun
420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please post some new stories Phone Post
3/20/13 6:45 PM
weebrave
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow...Thanks so much for the ttt voted up 3, might be the best thing I have ever read. What has happened since the last update?
3/20/13 6:54 PM
le

MyUnclesCreepy -
How's that going for you? I started working the front desk at a hotel 2 months ago, but I just got an offer from Comcast as an installation tech which is more my thing. So I told my boss (owner of 3 franchise properties here) I would be leaving and he offered me an assistant management position at my choice of the 3 properties and would give me control over all of the scheduling. It would be more money for now and an hour closer to home, but he can't hold a candle to Comcast's benefits package.

Gotta have an answer by tomorrow and I'm torn. Aside from being able to troll the restaurant do you like your job? Is it a franchise? Phone Post
3/20/13 7:06 PM
MyUnclesCreepy
814 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

weebrave - Wow...Thanks so much for the ttt voted up 3, might be the best thing I have ever read. What has happened since the last update?
Not alot I can still hear them but now that I haven't trolled them so I'm hoping I can throw them a few zingers and have fun again Phone Post
3/20/13 7:12 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

le -
MyUnclesCreepy -
How's that going for you? I started working the front desk at a hotel 2 months ago, but I just got an offer from Comcast as an installation tech which is more my thing. So I told my boss (owner of 3 franchise properties here) I would be leaving and he offered me an assistant management position at my choice of the 3 properties and would give me control over all of the scheduling. It would be more money for now and an hour closer to home, but he can't hold a candle to Comcast's benefits package.

Gotta have an answer by tomorrow and I'm torn. Aside from being able to troll the restaurant do you like your job? Is it a franchise? Phone Post
It's a job u have to love I've been at it for a while turned down a couple promotions but now I have a kid so the next one won't be turned down

U can make good money if u find the right place to work so it really depends

Places like Comcast u could have a job there then in like 10 years get laid off as cable company's cut randomly.

If you really enjoy the hotel biz stay if u do it just for a pay check leave it will frustrate you after a while Phone Post
3/20/13 7:25 PM
le

MyUnclesCreepy -
le -
MyUnclesCreepy -

It's a job u have to love I've been at it for a while turned down a couple promotions but now I have a kid so the next one won't be turned down

Places like Comcast u could have a job there then in like 10 years get laid off as cable company's cut randomly.

If you really enjoy the hotel biz stay if u do it just for a pay check leave it will frustrate you after a while Phone Post
Thanks. Phone Post
3/20/13 8:49 PM
BathSaltFaceFeeder
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wasnt it a Bdubs or something next door? Bet they'll be slammed for March Madness weekend.
3/20/13 9:01 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

BathSaltFaceFeeder - Wasnt it a Bdubs or something next door? Bet they'll be slammed for March Madness weekend.
It is can't wait to see if I still got it! Phone Post
3/20/13 9:24 PM
microbiologynerd
941 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It lives!!! Yes!!! Phone Post
3/21/13 9:49 PM
Built Like A Fedor
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First time catching this thread.. Good stuff! Phone Post
3/21/13 9:51 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

Built Like A Fedor - First time catching this thread.. Good stuff! Phone Post
Thanks bro I hope to add some new stuff fri or sat Phone Post
3/21/13 11:06 PM
GROUNDnLB
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking sub! I can't believe I did not see this one originally. I am gasping for air during my laughing convulsions. My wife is also laughing uncontrollably! VTFU! Phone Post
3/21/13 11:10 PM
TheLumberjackLisi
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In. Again. March Madness fun ahead! Phone Post
3/21/13 11:11 PM
compaqmac
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait till you start up again Phone Post
3/21/13 11:22 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

Joshua King -
MyUnclesCreepy -
Wasamic -  What resteraunt is this man? Phone Post

B dubs

You are mow my favorite poster on the OG ever.

Waited tables for 11 years and never worked anywhere for under a year and walked out in mid shift. Glorified McDonald's. Phone Post
Thanks man I hope if/ when this thread dies I can come up with another one just as good Phone Post
3/21/13 11:36 PM
Tomato Can
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of the best threads of all time. Of all time!!
3/22/13 12:34 AM
thebigsexybeast
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im looking forward to this revamp! :) Phone Post
3/22/13 12:35 AM
Lux Fixxins

MyUnclesCreepy -
le -
MyUnclesCreepy -

Good advice!

Lots of hotel managers here in the OG. Phone Post
3/22/13 12:49 AM
MyUnclesCreepy

Lux Fixxins -
MyUnclesCreepy -
le -
MyUnclesCreepy -

Good advice!

Lots of hotel managers here in the OG. Phone Post
Hahaha I've seen ur AMA thread while I'm not a GM my Hotel would not function without me that's how long I've been glued to that desk lol Phone Post
3/22/13 1:47 AM
Arodjohns
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

VTFU.

3/22/13 2:20 AM
MyUnclesCreepy

Arodjohns -

This is one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

VTFU.

Thanks bro Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.