UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Trolling the restaurant next door

10/26/12 9:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MyUnclesCreepy
864 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MyUnclesCreepy - Them: table 10 is seated its an elderly couple the man is hard of hearing tell who ever serves them to speak loudly since this place is realy loud tonight

Me what?

Them: tell whoever serves them to speak loudly they have a hearing issue

Me: what?

Them: Can you even hear me?

Them: I'll come find the server since the mic is being crappy tonight

Them: I'll tell the server myself never mind!

Me: and that's the bottom line because stone cold said so!

Them: ok? This place is crazy tonight Phone Post
This might be my new fave! I've been talking to the hostess I guess and she is a moron. It's a popular steak joint that's filled with hot waitress's who arnt too bright Phone Post
10/26/12 9:49 PM
Bromovich
502 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MyUnclesCreepy - Them: table 10 is seated its an elderly couple the man is hard of hearing tell who ever serves them to speak loudly since this place is realy loud tonight

Me what?

Them: tell whoever serves them to speak loudly they have a hearing issue

Them: Can you even hear me?

Them: I'll come find the server since the mic is being crappy tonight

Them: I'll tell the server myself never mind!

Me: and that's the bottom line because stone cold said so!

Them: ok? This place is crazy tonight Phone Post
HA! Phone Post
10/26/12 9:50 PM
Milamber
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The guy at table 333 keeps saying "I'll buy that for a dollar".
10/26/12 9:53 PM
MyUnclesCreepy
864 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Them: is it okay to close down section one once the last table is done?

Them: it is

Me: no more blacks in the section!

Them: what

Me: you heard me

Them I'm not obeying that where is Jason?

Me: looking for Kobe and OJ

Them: I'm outside deena!

Me: thank god OJ didn't find you! Phone Post
10/26/12 9:54 PM
Fathead D
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am literally crying laughing.

10/26/12 9:55 PM
The Overseer
385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am SO IN. Phone Post
10/26/12 9:56 PM
kinkle

Great job.
10/26/12 9:56 PM
Bromovich
502 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Try and work in a "pics or it didn't happen" lol. Phone Post
10/26/12 9:57 PM
Flyers179

In. At some point you need to insult one of them directly by name. Kinda a hail mary at the end of service.
MyUnclesCreepy

Bromovich - Try and work in a "pics or it didn't happen" lol. Phone Post
Ok mic talk is slowing down so I'm choosing my soots Phone Post
ian4267

In Phone Post
10/26/12 10:00 PM
flowwiththego
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I work for a ski resort. We have the same system and can hear the lodge across the street. When the radio goes off I can pick out a voice without even trying. We have 50 or more people a night on staff. Regarding radio use, I would say 15 people a night use the radio.

Good luck, you wont get far. Especially if you respect your position.
10/26/12 10:02 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
692 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stellar ! VTFU
10/26/12 10:04 PM
Tibudo
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subd for hilarity. Will vtfu when I get to a pc. Phone Post
10/26/12 10:05 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

flowwiththego - I work for a ski resort. We have the same system and can hear the lodge across the street. When the radio goes off I can pick out a voice without even trying. We have 50 or more people a night on staff. Regarding radio use, I would say 15 people a night use the radio.

Good luck, you wont get far. Especially if you respect your position.
Ya take ur glum ass out of my thread enjoy or leave it bro Phone Post
10/26/12 10:06 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Stellar ! VTFU
Thank u! Phone Post
10/26/12 10:06 PM
-FC-
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I built a tower in Northern MI once where we shared the same frequency as a very large local dog sled race. After telling them there were multple crashes in different locations they promptly caught on that we were full of shit and threatened to call the police.

10/26/12 10:09 PM
-FC-
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crash on turn 5!!

Race employee: I am on turn five, I don't see a thing.

Us: Open your fucking eyes, Bob!

Race employee: Who the hell is Bob? You kids better stop messing around or we are calling the cops.

My foreman to us: Knock it off you assholes, get back to work.

10/26/12 10:12 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

-FC- -
I built a tower in Northern MI once where we shared the same frequency as a very large local dog sled race. After telling them there were multple crashes in different locations they promptly caught on that we were full of shit and threatened to call the police.

Mine is a basic hand set I'm quite sure it would entail a lot to really find out where I'm at. Maybe they can who the fuck knows but I'm having fun! Phone Post
10/26/12 10:13 PM
-FC-

MyUnclesCreepy - 
-FC- -

Mine is a basic hand set I'm quite sure it would entail a lot to really find out where I'm at. Maybe they can who the fuck knows but I'm having fun! Phone Post

I doubt it, you are likely safe. 

Great thread btw. 

10/26/12 10:14 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

-FC- -
MyUnclesCreepy - 
-FC- -

I doubt it, you are likely safe. 

Great thread btw. 

Thank you sir! I'm proud of it Phone Post
10/26/12 10:16 PM
Retired Douchebag
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys use radio codes like 10-7 (break) 10-9 (repeat) 10-6 (busy) 10-8 (available) etc? Phone Post
10/26/12 10:20 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

Retired Douchebag - You guys use radio codes like 10-7 (break) 10-9 (repeat) 10-6 (busy) 10-8 (available) etc? Phone Post
How do u mean?? Give me a more detailed example of how u mean so I can better understand the question. Phone Post
10/26/12 10:21 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

Wait I get it no we don't just straight talk. From what I've heard the resturant does not either Phone Post
10/26/12 10:22 PM
Sierramist19
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.