UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Trolling the restaurant next door

10/27/12 2:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MyUnclesCreepy
768 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IamGerardo689 -
MyUnclesCreepy -

I know I know pics of my girl or GTFO

ON THE LEFT!

And my covered face behind her!

WTF YANKEES HAT! Phone Post
Huge Yankees fan man I can't help it lol Phone Post
10/27/12 2:30 PM
Cecil
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

N Phone Post
10/27/12 3:35 PM
cakegirl
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol Phone Post
10/27/12 4:26 PM
MyUnclesCreepy
768 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok boys and girls im at work walkie is on lets hope a sequel can happen

10/27/12 4:33 PM
teamRAZORSHARP
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

great thread! I hope there too stupid too change too a diff channel. vtfu Phone Post
10/27/12 4:38 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

teamRAZORSHARP - great thread! I hope there too stupid too change too a diff channel. vtfu Phone Post
U ain't the only one it's 430 here so dinner service will start in a couple hrs. They open @4 so it's just a waiting game now Phone Post
10/27/12 4:47 PM
MMAxNate
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in again!

10/27/12 4:51 PM
The Kangaroo
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

go sparingly or theyll catch on.

save it for big things like, "everyone hurry, fire in room X" or "lady at table 5 is choking, call an ambulance"
10/27/12 5:05 PM
QAM256
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
10/27/12 5:08 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

The Kangaroo - go sparingly or theyll catch on.

save it for big things like, "everyone hurry, fire in room X" or "lady at table 5 is choking, call an ambulance"
I'm go slower this time around that u can bet Phone Post
10/27/12 5:13 PM
flyingdman
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The man on table x is deaf but he can read lips, stand in front of him and speak very slowly when taking his order Phone Post
10/27/12 5:19 PM
AndersonGOAT > Bisping
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in for a late night, op you are a gentleman and a scholar for your efforts.

10/27/12 5:21 PM
MMAxNate
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MyUnclesCreepy - 

not big things, you need to be subtle.

listen for one of the names of the female hosts or servers.  then wait a for a light gap in their conversations, hold the radio away from your mouth, at your hip.  Start talking like one of the male managers.  Talk about one of the famales by name and come up with some story about how she's a slut/bitch/cunt.  say "oh shit....  then cut off the radio fast like you didn't realize it was on.

10/27/12 5:25 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

MMAxNate -
MyUnclesCreepy - 

listen for one of the names of the female hosts or servers.  then wait a for a light gap in their conversations, hold the radio away from your mouth, at your hip.  Start talking like one of the male managers.  Talk about one of the famales by name and come up with some story about how she's a slut/bitch/cunt.  say "oh shit....  then cut off the radio fast like you didn't realize it was on.

That sounds fun Phone Post
10/27/12 5:26 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

AndersonGOAT > Bisping -

in for a late night, op you are a gentleman and a scholar for your efforts.

I'll do my best no chatter yet I hope they didnt change the frequency Phone Post
10/27/12 5:32 PM
fattygobaddy
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
10/27/12 5:36 PM
Adam_Bay
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
10/27/12 5:41 PM
MMAxNate

MyUnclesCreepy - 
MMAxNate -
MyUnclesCreepy - 

That sounds fun Phone Post

you could always go the other way with it as well.  act like you're talking to another guy and say something like isn't Deena/whoever is hot, and how you want to do x/y/z to her.

10/27/12 5:44 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

And we have chatter! 543 pm boys! Phone Post
10/27/12 5:46 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

It's light chatter but now there is hope I'm going to let it get busy and then were off Phone Post
Nitecrawler
1534 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
You need to work in ogers names into it like:

Attention! the famous food critic Art Minaj is at table 8 and he is requesting our world famous Sagivs herd crustacean of the day. I need the kitchen staff to make sure this is cooked to perfection! Phone Post
homegrowncone
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yaaaaaaay

10/27/12 5:47 PM
TheCrow13
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The manager needs to know the amount of milksteak in stock because a catering order just came in. Phone Post
10/27/12 5:52 PM
joesonshuevos
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awww man. There goes tonights plans.

10/27/12 5:56 PM
Captfireeyes
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In... Again lol Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.