UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Videos on grip fighting in Gi - Recommendations?

10/26/12 10:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
misterw
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bonus points for recommendations to free sources of info, but I'm also definitely interested in stuff I'd have to buy too. Thanks in advance!
10/26/12 10:22 PM
Sgt. Slaphead
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmy pedro had a dvd/book set out. I watched/read my friend's some awhile back.....couple years ago, so probably still available.
10/26/12 10:51 PM
kingabiu
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

“Harris Jiu Jitsu, Volume 103, Grip Fighting:

Being just shy of 100 minutes in length, this DVD teaches and demonstrates theory, seven (7) major grips, eight (8) major gi grip locations, six (6) minor gi grips locations, seven (7) major no gi grips, some pincer and wrist hooking locations, how to break free from these grips, 80+ techniques, some sparring and a few handfuls of training methods. When all of this is put together, you can see how it was designed to take your gi and no gi training to the next level!

Knowing how to GRIP FIGHT is fundamental to getting, and keeping, the edge!"

http://www.royharris.com/store/dvds/new-grip-fight-dvd

10/27/12 12:42 AM
Sgt. Slaphead
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thats the one fuzzy!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.