UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> One thing I loved about WCW Referees...

10/27/12 4:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hocky Balboa
8451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They wouldn't think twice about violently pushing a wrestler back if they got out of line and got in the ref's face.

Watching an old Sting/Flair match and just saw the skinny Super Mario looking ref push the fuck out of the Nature Boy. Phone Post
10/27/12 8:42 AM
instantkarma
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But would they kick a heels hands off the ropes if he was trying to prevent a pin? Phone Post
10/27/12 9:58 AM
Festus
362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And would they have facial reconstruction surgery to try to prevent the NWO from ever forming? Phone Post
10/27/12 10:27 AM
Hocky Balboa
8451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

instantkarma - But would they kick a heels hands off the ropes if he was trying to prevent a pin? Phone Post
I could be wrong, but I thought the WCW guys did that as well. Phone Post
10/27/12 10:28 AM
Hocky Balboa

Festus - And would they have facial reconstruction surgery to try to prevent the NWO from ever forming? Phone Post
Haha.

Please explain. Phone Post
10/27/12 10:58 AM
Festus
362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol. The hebners evil ref angle. I may have it mixed up but i thought dibiase paid for reconstruction surgery to imitate earl hebner during a championship match with andre and hogan to screw hogan which would end hulkamania...which would prevent the forming of NWO if high. Had left wrestling.

Maybe they just did an evil twin angle but for some reason in thinking there was a surgery angle Phone Post
10/27/12 11:07 AM
Hocky Balboa

Festus - Lol. The hebners evil ref angle. I may have it mixed up but i thought dibiase paid for reconstruction surgery to imitate earl hebner during a championship match with andre and hogan to screw hogan which would end hulkamania...which would prevent the forming of NWO if high. Had left wrestling.

Maybe they just did an evil twin angle but for some reason in thinking there was a surgery angle Phone Post
Haha. Very long term thinking there.

I do remember the facial surgery. Angke in Hebner as a kid, but was trying to think if somehow it happened again with the nWO in WWE or something.

At that point, I had stopped watching wrestling; So, when you mentioned that, I thought they tried that angle again. Lol. Phone Post
10/28/12 7:21 PM
edward nigma
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i thought you was talking about this ref with his guillotine choke http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX3hnt3rFdY

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.