UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> How to improve cardio in two weeks?

10/27/12 6:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SupaflyWeight
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I am fighting in two weeks, and this is going to be my eight fight, so I have had some experience.

But I seem to be at a stand still with my cardio. The things that worked for me I've adjusted to fairly well, so I am no longer getting the same results.

I dont expect to see a huge difference in two weeks, but for this final push do any of you have any suggestions?

I run alot of hills, stairs, tracks, field sprints, etc.

Also need to cut about 10lbs in the mean time.

Thanks!
10/27/12 11:00 PM
Chocolate Shatner
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For cardio, do something that you haven't done before. If you've been doing a lot of running, go swimming. If you've been doing a lot of unloaded cardio, do some barbell complexes or metabolic circuits.

As for weight, 10 pounds ain't much man. Keep you diet clean and sweat that shit off right before weigh-ins.
10/27/12 11:22 PM
UGCTT croy_00
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For cardio you should try one of the cardio circuits in the insanity program. I know it sounds weird but after a couple weeks of doing that 3 X a week no one could keep up with me at my gym. I love it because near the end of classes I am ripping people up because I still have a full tank!

P.S. - It will also help you get those last few shitty pounds off.
10/28/12 11:55 AM
SupaflyWeight

Awesome, I will definitely take both of your guy's advice. Yeah, 10lbs isnt much, I'm not worried about it, but that last extra cardio boost would be great!
10/28/12 1:25 PM
aries45
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
10/28/12 1:55 PM
Taku
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/28/12 4:13 PM

About 90% of people using my interval program report a positive difference within two weeks. Here is the Version from the Versa Climber web-site

TAKU

P.S. There is also PHASE FOUR:

10/29/12 1:40 PM
SupaflyWeight

Looks great, and I luckily have access to the Versa-Climber, I will give it a shot!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.