UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP: If I beat Condit, idk if I'll fight Silva

10/27/12 7:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Grimreapers
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP is upset people r looking past his Condit bout, and he says if he beats Condit, he is not sure if he would fight Anderson Silva since he is a big guy. He thinks people just wanna make money of him.

http://fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Georges-St-Pierre-not-a-lock-to-agree-to-fight-with-Anderson-Silva.html
10/27/12 7:19 PM
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up

Edited: 10/27/12 7:18 PM

2008/9: 'It ees my goal to move up and become the MW champion'

Just sayin'

(love you Suess)

10/27/12 7:21 PM
32Hunter
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for him.
10/27/12 7:23 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
557 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He will only do it if he thinks the money is worth it even if he loses Phone Post
10/27/12 7:27 PM
cool hand Ed
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for him, the WW has been clogged up long enough. There are plenty of fighters at WW deserving of a shot at GSP.

Diaz, Condit, Kampman, Hendricks prove that the WW division is far from cleaned out.
10/27/12 8:35 PM
da Vinci 81
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Silva needs GSP far more than GSP needs him. He can't draw on PPV without another big name and GSP knows this full well.
10/27/12 9:10 PM
suess
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up -

2008/9: 'It ees my goal to move up and become the MW champion'

Just sayin'

(love you Suess)

One of these days.... Phone Post
10/27/12 9:15 PM
whowillbetop5in5years

GSP obviously doesn't wanna fight Silva, don't you think they would've fought by now? This super fight has been talked about for years yet we're still on square 1, maybe 2 because of the catchweight talk.
10/27/12 9:52 PM
edock02
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

when was the last fight GSP was exciting?

Jose Aldo should put on some weight and step up
10/27/12 9:55 PM
Muzalini

Giraffix Inc, Owner, Designer
Division won't ever be cleaned out as new fighters keep coming up so that point is getting old. GSP is a punk if he declines AS Phone Post
10/27/12 9:57 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
557 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

edock02 - when was the last fight GSP was exciting?

Screw that, Aldo can weigh in at 160 and beat him with speed Phone Post
10/27/12 10:03 PM
whowillbetop5in5years

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

Unfortunately, Aldo is too small for GSP. We need a 170 lb version of Aldo, Erick Silva seemed to fit the role until the underwhelming performance his last fight. We need a killer who will bring it to GSP, kinda sounds like Condit now that i think about it
10/27/12 10:17 PM
Neil Funk

DoomFarmer -  He has every right to turn that fight down.

I hope he does. Phone Post

this! He has earned the right to do what he wants, as a classy, dominant champion.
10/27/12 10:19 PM
Tat2tillidie
377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Neil Funk -
DoomFarmer -  He has every right to turn that fight down.

this! He has earned the right to do what he wants, as a classy, dominant champion.
. Phone Post
10/27/12 10:21 PM
Bick Koxer
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP should say that he'll fight AS right after AS fights Jon Jones.  

10/27/12 10:24 PM
Avenged MOFO

Bick Koxer -

GSP should say that he'll fight AS right after AS fights Jon Jones.  

This is the correct answer ^ Phone Post
10/27/12 10:26 PM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Muzalini -  Division won't ever be cleaned out as new fighters keep coming up so that point is getting old. GSP is a punk if he declines AS Phone Post

Are you serious? He is a punk if he doesn't move up a weight class to fight the arguably GOAT? Pardon me if I missed the sarcasm but that is the dumbest thing I have heard in a long long time.
10/27/12 10:49 PM
superCulo

GSP knows he will have a very hard time winning that fight, he will more than likely lose and he's being pressured by everyone to take that fight. I almost feel bad for him because all his accomplishment will be tarnished and he will be remembered as the guy who ducked silva. Phone Post
10/27/12 10:51 PM
AlexinTO

whowillbetop5in5years - GSP obviously doesn't wanna fight Silva, don't you think they would've fought by now? This super fight has been talked about for years yet we're still on square 1, maybe 2 because of the catchweight talk.
GSP has been out for almost 9 months of these last two years so he does have a good reason for not finalizing this super fight Phone Post
10/27/12 10:52 PM
superCulo

BigSleep -
Muzalini -  Division won't ever be cleaned out as new fighters keep coming up so that point is getting old. GSP is a punk if he declines AS Phone Post

Are you serious? He is a punk if he doesn't move up a weight class to fight the arguably GOAT? Pardon me if I missed the sarcasm but that is the dumbest thing I have heard in a long long time.
You missed the fact that it would be a catch weight fight, GSP won't have to move up a weight class. Phone Post
10/27/12 10:55 PM
AlexinTO

AlexinTO -
whowillbetop5in5years - GSP obviously doesn't wanna fight Silva, don't you think they would've fought by now? This super fight has been talked about for years yet we're still on square 1, maybe 2 because of the catchweight talk.
GSP has been out for almost 9 months of these last two years so he does have a good reason for not finalizing this super fight Phone Post
Last 19 months I meant to say....

Anyways, I think GSP has a good chance to beat Anderson. His takedowns ate as good or better than Chael's and he Wong have a brain freeze and get caught in a triangle choke or decide to throw some "spinning backfist sh$t" against he greatest striker in MMA Phone Post
10/28/12 1:15 AM
UGCTT_mousetrap
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DoomFarmer - He has every right to turn that fight down.

. Phone Post
10/28/12 1:31 AM
Farewell Brock
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cool hand Ed - Good for him, the WW has been clogged up long enough. There are plenty of fighters at WW deserving of a shot at GSP.

Diaz, Condit, Kampman, Hendricks prove that the WW division is far from cleaned out.
Honestly....how is Diaz still in the debate of contenders. He hasn't beaten a top 10 nor wrestler in years. Phone Post
10/28/12 1:41 AM
YellowWrkedByTapIn

nick diaz nut hugger - 
Farewell Brock -
cool hand Ed - Good for him, the WW has been clogged up long enough. There are plenty of fighters at WW deserving of a shot at GSP.

Honestly....how is Diaz still in the debate of contenders. He hasn't beaten a top 10 nor wrestler in years. Phone Post
You lonely tonight bro? You need some attention? Phone Post

Let's buttfuck him until he's done being a loose butthole.

10/28/12 1:48 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive

whowillbetop5in5years - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

Unfortunately, Aldo is too small for GSP. We need a 170 lb version of Aldo, Erick Silva seemed to fit the role until the underwhelming performance his last fight. We need a killer who will bring it to GSP, kinda sounds like Condit now that i think about it

Come on he showed some real moments of brilliance against Fitch. Nobody has ever come that close to submitting him. I know it's somewhat of a tradition to write people off every time they lose, but don't do it with Erick Silva.

I really believe he will learn from his mistakes and come get the title. Don't you dare write him off :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.