UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> NJPW - Super J-Crown 1996

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

10/28/12 10:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Augie Max
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/28/12 10:00 AM
MMARoundup.com

- IWGP Jr Hvywt Champ Great Sasuke vs. NWA Jr Hvywt Champ Masayoshi Motegi 

- WWF Lt Hvywt Champ El Samurai vs. WWA Jr Lt Hvywt Champ Gran Hamada 

- WAR Jr Hvywt Champ Ultimo Dragon vs. British Jr Hvywt Champ Jushin Liger 

- UWA Lt Hvywt Champ Shinjiro Ohtani vs. NWA Welterweight Champ Negro Casas
10/28/12 11:42 AM
Radio Raheem
1335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking subbed for later Phone Post
10/28/12 4:27 PM
grizz632
817 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of the shows that cemented my love for puro. The mid-90's were the golden age for junior heavyweight wrestling. It's still really good today, but there's something about those years with guys like Liger, Sasuke, Ultimo, Ohtani, Kanemoto, etc that was really really special
10/28/12 6:50 PM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Radio Raheem - Fucking subbed for later Phone Post
This and thanks Phone Post
10/28/12 9:23 PM
grizz632
817 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Otani is criminally overlooked when people talk about the great jr heavyweights, imo. Guys like Liger and Kanemoto got more attention, as they should, but Otani was a really important piece to New Japan's junior division. I always enjoyed watching him
10/31/12 8:38 AM
Slapnutz
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for fucking later
10/31/12 8:55 AM
Slapnutz
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SaintVon Barksdale - 94-95-96 were the greatest junior tournaments ever put together.

Why I agree with this statement, I would put the WCW nitro era up there with any company as a great time for cruiserweights.

Alot of people watched WCW Monday NITRO for the nwo, or hogan, or any of the other stars, but for me, I will always remember it for it's awesome fucking cruiserweight action.

think about it, at one time or another all of these wrestlers competed in the WCW cruiserweight division:

Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrerro, Rey Misterio jr, psicosis, la parka, juventuud guerrerra, ultimo dragon, jushin thunder liger, x-pac, dean malenko, billy kidman, alex wright, psiclope, jerry lynn, blitskrieg, brad armstrong, lenny lane, disco inferno, evan kuragis, lash leroux, chris candido, shannon moore, crowbar, stevie richards,lance storm, elix skipper, chavo guerrerro, shane helms,shinjiro otani and brian pillman.
10/31/12 11:22 AM
Augie Max
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMARoundup.com
Don't forget Blitzkrig, Super Calo and El Dandy. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.