UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Hell in a Cell **Full Spoilers**

10/29/12 11:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RML
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was an average PPV.. but the crowd made it below average.. holy fucking dead crowd.. the crowd really makes a match and those fat fucks had no energy.. I could hear everything that was being said ringside all fucking night long.

The only excitement I got the entire night was the ref toss out of the ring and into the cage.. and when Punk and Ryback climbed to the top of the cage.. just because it had been so long since we saw that happen.

10/29/12 11:58 AM
othree
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm still going with the fact most of the chants are piped in. Everytime the crowd is fucking shown during FEED ME MORE! The crowd with save a few kids and young dudes are doing absolutely nothing. 

10/29/12 12:15 PM
Tom Lawlor
390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

othree -

I'm still going with the fact most of the chants are piped in. Everytime the crowd is fucking shown during FEED ME MORE! The crowd with save a few kids and young dudes are doing absolutely nothing. 

I was at the Smackdown takings in Providence on Tuesday. Unless it was just an anomaly, the chants are real. Phone Post
10/29/12 12:24 PM
dangerboy12
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think you can just hear chants really well on TV these days. Hell, you can hear a "you can't wrestle" chant directed at Cena from a small group of drunken 30 year olds on TV.

You can hear the crowd chant "Goldberg" toward Ryback, and there are far fewer of those people chanting than the ones saying "feed me more."
10/29/12 12:34 PM
othree
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I suppose that's it. Just check out the Ryback gif on the top of the cell on the last page; in that entire gif there is one little girl BARELY doing the arm movements before she just stops doing it.

10/29/12 1:47 PM
jujitsujamo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loved the Big Show punch to Sheamus!! Phone Post
10/29/12 2:50 PM
BigWilliam
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was at a house show a few weeks back, and the chants there were definitely real. I was surprised how much people got into Ryback.
10/29/12 2:57 PM
dangerboy12
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i think people just like to do that stuff

When I went to wwe shows back in the late 90's early 2000's, I wasn't a huge fan of Austin or the Rock, but I still yelled the catch phrases with the crowd. It just adds something to the experience.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.