UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Clash of Clans OG Clan?

1/3/13 4:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bloody Pregnancy Fluids
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did you guys ever buy gems...

I have just been playing for free so far.
1/3/13 5:06 PM
Yorrick Hunt
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im In kidbrown's the name Phone Post
1/3/13 5:29 PM
Grapple_Tackle
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In brownie is the name (took over wife account). Phone Post
1/3/13 5:35 PM
The Super Bean
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
1/3/13 5:35 PM
Thr33finger
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just joined. Thr33f1ng3r. Phone Post
1/3/13 6:22 PM
Robbbahram
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wish it was out for androids.
1/3/13 6:43 PM
pray for japan

do u guys put your camps inside the city walls?
1/3/13 6:44 PM
Poleeko
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bloody Pregnancy Fluids - Did you guys ever buy gems...

I have just been playing for free so far.
No. While it would help a lot (4 days to upgrade?!?) yet I just can't bring myself to pay more (over the long run) for an iOS game vs a console game. Phone Post
1/3/13 7:04 PM
Thr33finger
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bought 1200 gems once. Regretted it right after. Same as ^^ I find it hard to justify spending money on this game. But it is incredibly fun for killing time. Phone Post
1/3/13 7:06 PM
Thr33finger

pray for japan - do u guys put your camps inside the city walls?
IMO. I like to make sure my defense structures( cannons, archer towers) are behind walls. They need to be well placed to help protect all your other structures. But having your defense structures behind walls is like additional hit points for them. Meaning it takes longer for raiding parties to take out whatever is hurting them. Phone Post
1/3/13 7:12 PM
Grapple_Tackle
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thr33finger -
pray for japan - do u guys put your camps inside the city walls?
IMO. I like to make sure my defense structures( cannons, archer towers) are behind walls. They need to be well placed to help protect all your other structures. But having your defense structures behind walls is like additional hit points for them. Meaning it takes longer for raiding parties to take out whatever is hurting them. Phone Post
Ya mixed, if I'm hoarding money I use my current set up which sacrifices my town hall/non money buildings. I lose trophies but am able to upgrade. Once I'm happy with my level ill switch to town hall defence again. Phone Post
1/3/13 9:47 PM
NAzHunter
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighting -
NAzHunter -  Just joined...
LVL 18
NAzHunter Phone Post

Get this going like your Springfield and we're gonna kick ass.
Haha.. I'll see what I can do Phone Post
1/3/13 9:58 PM
UVolt
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A little off topic, but did you know this small team that makes this game is currently making 70k PER DAY from in game sales? The story is on Trey Smith's blog, if you Google it, you should find it easy. Phone Post
1/3/13 9:59 PM
EO619
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

E-dizz level 47
1/3/13 10:11 PM
drywallerdave

King dave just joined Phone Post
1/3/13 10:45 PM
Grapple_Tackle

UVolt - A little off topic, but did you know this small team that makes this game is currently making 70k PER DAY from in game sales? The story is on Trey Smith's blog, if you Google it, you should find it easy. Phone Post
Ya there was a story about tap fish making millions. Unreal personally. Phone Post
1/4/13 12:14 AM
Hawkeye01
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just joined
Nattboyjnr level 47 Phone Post
1/4/13 12:36 AM
Poleeko
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Try not to give out worthless troops as reinforcements. Phone Post
1/4/13 12:47 AM
Huningtonbbb

Just joined, name is huningtonbbb Phone Post
1/4/13 1:15 AM
Arglebargle
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How do I join???
1/4/13 1:19 AM
Arglebargle
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poleeko, I'm looking at your town right now but I'm still not seeing how to join the clan. I'm ""Dutch" btw.
1/4/13 1:23 AM
Arglebargle

Ahhh...rebuild clan castle. Done talking to myself now.
1/4/13 1:27 AM
Arglebargle

No, no I'm not. So I have to rebuild my castle, right? Well, in the meantime I'm upgrading my barracks and its taking fucking forever. Why? Probably because only one builder is working on it. WHILE THE OTHER BUILDER IS FUCKING SLEEPING???!!!!

How do you execute builders in front of future builder candidates??????
1/4/13 1:37 AM
Poleeko

That is the ploy to spend money. Just wait it out. Once your clan castle is built you can join. Phone Post
1/4/13 1:38 AM
Poleeko

Can we not make everyone an elder? Just the certified OGers. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.