UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Clash of Clans OG Clan?

1/15/13 1:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GnP Sonnen
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighting -
Damien8003 -  Wtf is Clash of Clans?? Some version of the nerd filled WoW?? Phone Post

SAY THAT TO MY FACE!!! I'll Roll 10 Sided Dice across your fucking face, bro!!
Lol Phone Post
1/15/13 3:22 AM
Frostie
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

type138 - Frostie. I'm on a jailbreak iPhone Phone Post
Awesome, do you know of there's a imodgame hack for unlimited resources? Phone Post
1/15/13 7:25 AM
type138
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I haven't looked up any hacks for it but might check into it. Phone Post
1/15/13 7:43 PM
BKViper
564 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can your village be attacked from off the edge of the map?
With limited number of wall pieces, I was thinking of the best way to setup town.
Right now I have town hall in the middle of the map, surrounded on all four sides.
But if you can't be attacked from off the edge, I thought I could put in one of the corners, and only build Walsh around the two sides that are facing the interior of the map, thus using only half the wall pieces.
I would continue to build out from that corner, with concentric L-shaped walls after each new level of buildings.
Does this make sense, and if so will it work? Phone Post
1/15/13 9:30 PM
type138
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Walsh is a terrible strategy, imo
1/15/13 10:34 PM
BKViper
564 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

type138 - Walsh is a terrible strategy, imo
LOL. "walls"
I was just thinking about when I attack the goblins, I can't places my troops outside the map, so I thought maybe it couldn't be done in multiplayer either (I haven't actually tried attacking someone else in multiplayer yet to see if it was possible.). Phone Post
1/15/13 10:55 PM
type138

sooooooooooooo the only hack i can find for jailbroken devices is free in app purchases. essentially, unlimited gems.

iapfree is the app

apt.iphonecake.com is the source

i havent tried it yet or loaded the source.

gonna do some research on app to see if its egit or just steals my money from my account
1/16/13 12:55 AM
bakobell

Lol forgot about the cock gobblers in other clans. They'll steal this glitch and get it shut down. Phone Post
1/16/13 4:49 PM
Frostie
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Streaker -
type138 - sooooooooooooo the only hack i can find for jailbroken devices is free in app purchases. essentially, unlimited gems.

iapfree is the app

apt.iphonecake.com is the source

i havent tried it yet or loaded the source.

gonna do some research on app to see if its egit or just steals my money from my account
It shouldn't work since its server based Phone Post
Works in the Simpsons tapped out game as Ogmonster and sockeye have been hooking everyone up, and that's server based Phone Post
1/17/13 7:31 AM
type138

Gonna give this a whirl. Iapfree is available from more sources btw.

I'm just worried they will ban my account so I got the fake udid app too.

Seems pretty straight forward. Now just waiting on server maintenance to end. Phone Post
1/17/13 9:29 AM
Grapple_Tackle
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wonder if they fixed the glitch with this update. Phone Post
1/17/13 9:43 AM
KidPittsburgh
1229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I haven't played since Christmas =(
I usually play everyday, at least 3 times a day.
I'll get back on ASAP tonight.
1/17/13 11:52 AM
type138

Negative on the in app crack. Apparently there are more important things hack Phone Post
1/21/13 6:52 PM
KillerB185
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Add me killer b 185 Phone Post
1/30/13 9:58 PM
Grapple_Tackle
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at cho booting pray for! Phone Post
1/30/13 10:18 PM
AyyAnt
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not sure how to join but i pressed "join" for OG Horde so i guess i gotta wait for you to accept or something Phone Post
1/30/13 10:26 PM
Poleeko
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AyyAnt - not sure how to join but i pressed "join" for OG Horde so i guess i gotta wait for you to accept or something Phone Post
Try again. You were rejected. Phone Post
1/30/13 10:28 PM
AyyAnt
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poleeko -
AyyAnt - not sure how to join but i pressed "join" for OG Horde so i guess i gotta wait for you to accept or something Phone Post
Try again. You were rejected. Phone Post
just tried again and it says "wait before sending another request to this clan" not sure how long i gotta wait Phone Post
1/30/13 10:38 PM
bakobell

Sorry bud. Usually we get profanity with the request to let us know its an oger Phone Post
1/30/13 10:44 PM
AyyAnt

bakobell - Sorry bud. Usually we get profanity with the request to let us know its an oger Phone Post
lol no prob.. can u try to send an invite since its not letting me request again? name is antcmma Phone Post
1/30/13 10:49 PM
bakobell

Try posting something in global chat Phone Post
1/30/13 11:12 PM
surf2live
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can anyone let me know why I got booted lol?
1/30/13 11:38 PM
Grapple_Tackle

surf2live - Can anyone let me know why I got booted lol?
Who you?

Cho went power tripping.

Reapply. Phone Post
1/31/13 12:35 AM
surf2live
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pray4surf. I contribute troops all the time lol Phone Post
1/31/13 12:43 AM
Poleeko
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AyyAnt -
bakobell - Sorry bud. Usually we get profanity with the request to let us know its an oger Phone Post
lol no prob.. can u try to send an invite since its not letting me request again? name is antcmma Phone Post
I haven't figured out how yet. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.