UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Clash of Clans OG Clan?

2/24/13 10:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Shabooze
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got fucking denied!

What is this shit! Phone Post
2/24/13 11:07 PM
Shabooze
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighting -
Shabooze -  I got fucking denied!

What is this shit! Phone Post

We are full at present. However some people are on the border to be kicked unfortunately. I'll update this thread when someone gets punted.
10-4 let me know Phone Post
2/25/13 4:51 AM
Frostie
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seems that when OG horde 2 was around no one wanted in, as soon as its gone, boom, everyone wants a piece Phone Post
2/25/13 9:07 AM
type138
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you dont ref the OG you will get rejected. We get flooded with requests all the time. Mostly cho's boyfriends though Phone Post
2/25/13 9:30 AM
KidPittsburgh
1195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

type138 -  If you dont ref the OG you will get rejected. We get flooded with requests all the time. Mostly cho's boyfriends though Phone Post

You always donate the best troops
2/25/13 11:29 AM
RayLewisStabbedMySN
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KidPittsburgh -
type138 -  If you dont ref the OG you will get rejected. We get flooded with requests all the time. Mostly cho's boyfriends though Phone Post

You always donate the best troops
Lol Phone Post
3/5/13 2:50 PM
type138
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess I can't hide my lev 2 balloons! Phone Post
3/5/13 4:07 PM
manny99
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I created my own clan but I can't figure out how to invite people (I made it invite only). What am I missing? Phone Post
3/7/13 6:47 AM
type138

You should just man up and come to the OG Horde. Im sure cho is itching to give an inactive the boot! Prolly itches for other reasons too but that's not your concern until you get accepted Phone Post
3/10/13 6:47 AM
Grapple_Tackle
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got some purging to do... There is room. Phone Post
3/10/13 9:48 AM
Poleeko
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Be active and give troops. Phone Post
3/10/13 10:27 AM
steveAKAslick
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yep, give what you can and don't be inactive. Should be one opening Manny, it's super hard to get people to join a clan you start Phone Post
3/11/13 1:06 PM
manny99
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I tried to join a month or so ago but there were no openings. So I started one for my buddies and me. If they stop being active then I'll try to join the dark side again lol. Phone Post
3/11/13 1:10 PM
KidPittsburgh
1195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My level 7 townhall should be done today. then it's WAROGHORDE
3/11/13 9:59 PM
BKViper
464 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's my current layout. So far, I've only had 1 of the last 10 attacks against me be able to be successful, and even then I lost less than 30k OS each resource.

I'm running attacks using 50 archers, 5 wall breakers, 5 balloons, 10 giants, 2 dragons, and 1 Pekka.

3/11/13 10:07 PM
likatiga
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just stumbled on this thread.

I've been playing for a while, and have 1600-ish trophies, level 53 but my village looks nothing like some of you fuckers. I just discovered the idea of dropping trophies and farming, is that why y'all have lower trophies but kick ass villages?

I'm happy with my current clan, but will come over to the OG clan when I get bored with them.
3/11/13 11:31 PM
Delightone
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can someone accept me Phone Post
3/11/13 11:51 PM
rebelyell
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

make sure when u request that u are sister steels power bottom and cho will relate and accept u. lol
3/12/13 10:28 AM
Poleeko
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rebelyell - make sure when u request that u are sister steels power bottom and cho will relate and accept u. lol
Hahahha! Phone Post
3/12/13 10:39 AM
Poleeko

Update is out. Phone Post
3/12/13 10:46 AM
KidPittsburgh

my daughter has been at my mother-in-law's house past few days. No access to COtC :(
3/12/13 10:47 AM
type138

Still maintenance break though!

How can someone be happy with a non OG clan.

Mind bottled

I think some of us had to drop trophies to farm cuz we dumb. Got level 9 townhall and level. 2 defenses. Impossible to get good loots based on the current th system. I just dropped and boom update. So I cannot attest to the efficiency of Sao strategy. Phone Post
3/12/13 10:53 AM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never intentionally dropped my level to farm... No idea why you guys do it. Just level your stuff up to keep it all at similar levels at the same time and the difficulty of your opponents scales accordingly....it's never caused me a problem with the amount of resources I have.

Just seems kinda stupid to intentionally avoid getting trophies so that you don't get raped by better players, while building your town hall up before any of your defenses. Make everything balanced. Phone Post
3/12/13 11:04 AM
KidPittsburgh

likatiga - just stumbled on this thread.

I've been playing for a while, and have 1600-ish trophies, level 53 but my village looks nothing like some of you fuckers. I just discovered the idea of dropping trophies and farming, is that why y'all have lower trophies but kick ass villages?

I'm happy with my current clan, but will come over to the OG clan when I get bored with them.

Yep. Make 1 archer or something and send it to battle. you lose. you drop trophies. yadda yadda.
3/12/13 11:56 AM
Mosley84
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.