UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Clash of Clans OG Clan?

7/24/14 8:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kickasspoolparty
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THERESmyCHIPPY -
purebadass - Chippy would buy gems for all his members just to have a chance Phone Post 3.0
That's how you know I'm a true leader.sacrificing for the good of my team. Phone Post 3.0
Chippy would also kick you out of 3 for having such a douchey sn... purebadass, pure American, pure penis wrinkle. Phone Post 3.0
7/24/14 10:00 PM
jjchgo
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kickasspoolparty - 
THERESmyCHIPPY -
purebadass - Chippy would buy gems for all his members just to have a chance Phone Post 3.0
That's how you know I'm a true leader.sacrificing for the good of my team. Phone Post 3.0
Chippy would also kick you out of 3 for having such a douchey sn... purebadass, pure American, pure penis wrinkle. Phone Post 3.0

i'm no longer allowed to comment from the sidelines...but i agree.

is it ok to agree with people?
7/24/14 11:29 PM
THERESmyCHIPPY
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kickasspoolparty -
THERESmyCHIPPY -
This is true. We dont allow bullshit screen names. Phone Post 3.0
7/24/14 11:30 PM
THERESmyCHIPPY

jjchgo -
kickasspoolparty - 
THERESmyCHIPPY -

No. You know.nobody cares what you think. Phone Post 3.0
7/25/14 7:10 AM
-FC-
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THERESmyCHIPPY -
jjchgo -
kickasspoolparty - 
THERESmyCHIPPY -

This. Phone Post 3.0
7/25/14 7:16 AM
jjchgo
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

-FC- - 
THERESmyCHIPPY -
jjchgo -
kickasspoolparty - 
THERESmyCHIPPY -

This. Phone Post 3.0

oh you and bass certainly do or you two wouldnt have gotten all butt hurt. have a great weekend princess :)
7/25/14 7:43 AM
GregNoActionJackson
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I need a new clan, I'll request invite shortly Phone Post 3.0
7/25/14 8:01 AM
-FC-
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jjchgo -
-FC- - 
THERESmyCHIPPY -
jjchgo -
kickasspoolparty - 
THERESmyCHIPPY -

This. Phone Post 3.0

oh you and bass certainly do or you two wouldnt have gotten all butt hurt. have a great weekend princess :)
Yeah, you've got me all worked up bro. I'm super pissed. Phone Post 3.0
7/25/14 8:24 AM
purebadass
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THERESmyCHIPPY -
kickasspoolparty -
THERESmyCHIPPY -
This is true. We dont allow bullshit screen names. Phone Post 3.0
Sounds like a personal problem Phone Post 3.0
7/25/14 8:50 AM
purebadass
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jjchgo -
-FC- - 
THERESmyCHIPPY -
jjchgo -
kickasspoolparty - 
THERESmyCHIPPY -

This. Phone Post 3.0

Don't hate the player, hate the game Phone Post 3.0
7/25/14 8:51 AM
GregNoActionJackson
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sent request to og horde. I'm infamouscarpe Phone Post 3.0
7/25/14 9:48 AM
BigMatt81
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do we have a OG coc clan that doesn't war? I'm needing somewhere to chill and take a break for awhile Phone Post 3.0
7/25/14 10:22 AM
ender852
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

horde 1 and 4 don't seem to war
7/25/14 10:34 AM
BigMatt81
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ender852 - horde 1 and 4 don't seem to war
I'll give them a try once this war is over

Thanks Phone Post 3.0
7/25/14 11:14 AM
THERESmyCHIPPY

BigMatt81 -

Thanks Phone Post 3.0
4 does war. Phone Post 3.0
7/25/14 11:32 AM
-FC-

THERESmyCHIPPY -
BigMatt81 -

Thanks Phone Post 3.0
4 does war. Phone Post 3.0
Not as much as those fags in 3. Phone Post 3.0
7/25/14 12:08 PM
jjchgo

-FC- - 
jjchgo -
-FC- - 
THERESmyCHIPPY -
jjchgo -
kickasspoolparty - 
THERESmyCHIPPY -

This. Phone Post 3.0

i didnt say worked up bro...i said butt hurt, princess. for someone who corrects others grammar, i figured your reading skills would have been better.
7/25/14 12:09 PM
jjchgo

purebadass - 
jjchgo -
-FC- - 
THERESmyCHIPPY -
jjchgo -
kickasspoolparty - 
THERESmyCHIPPY -

This. Phone Post 3.0

lmao...youre a piece of work. did you think up that one on your own or did bass help you with it?
7/25/14 7:29 PM
sfish4862
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey OG horde 2, let me in, I just sent a req. CoC is gumby.
7/25/14 7:34 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody looking for players? I'm about 1200 and my buddy is like 1400 Phone Post 3.0
7/25/14 8:59 PM
kickasspoolparty
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

purebadass -
jjchgo -
-FC- - 
THERESmyCHIPPY -
jjchgo -
kickasspoolparty - 
THERESmyCHIPPY -

This. Phone Post 3.0

Poetry by purebadass... Deluxe edition Phone Post 3.0
7/25/14 9:03 PM
-FC-

jjchgo -
-FC- - 
jjchgo -
-FC- - 
THERESmyCHIPPY -
jjchgo -
kickasspoolparty - 
THERESmyCHIPPY -

This. Phone Post 3.0

i didnt say worked up bro...i said butt hurt, princess. for someone who corrects others grammar, i figured your reading skills would have been better.
So are you trying to say that I'm "butt hurt" wouldn't imply that I was worked up? Fuck you're retarded. Phone Post 3.0
7/25/14 10:43 PM
-FC-

n2bateyou - Careful FC. Remember El Rhyno. You don't want to bite off more than you can chew here. Phone Post 3.0
Lmao. Phone Post 3.0
7/25/14 11:44 PM
2old
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4 is war all the time - chill group, but all war Phone Post
7/26/14 8:41 AM
Dysqo

OK 2, are you currently at war? When will end? 3 usually starts war prep sat night.... Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.