UnderGround Forums

Training and Gear UnderGround >> Victory Athletics - by Golden Gear MMA

10/28/12 7:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
musicrocks9393
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hello,
My name is Daniel Goldberg and I am the owner of Golden Gear Corp. We sell fight gear handmade in Thailand. I have constantly been posting on Sherdog and was given some advice to start posting on other forums such as this one as well.

This Tuesday Oct 30th, presale begins for our new line, Victory Athletics.

I received some questions about GG, Victory Athletics in emails, private messages, and on our Facebook page so i figured this will inform the MMA Community about our new line and our new gear coming out very soon!

The mission of Victory Athletics is simple- Fighting sports do not come cheap. Gyms memberships, personal training sessions, workout supplements, and several other aspects of training get expensive very fast. On top of all of those expenses, fighters need to purchase fight gear so they can train to either stay in shape, get in shape, or even fight. So many fight gear brands provide platinum lines or mediocre fighting equipment, or a more affordable fitness line to fit the needs of most fighters. As a fighter and expert in the fight gear industry, I know that all of these other brands are overcharging for gear that lacks quality, lacks protection, and lacks life span. While our competition are selling gear at more affordable prices as well, their gear designs are not made to last and do not offer the protection and comfort athletes and fighters need. We are ready to end this trend of overcharging for fight gear products that don’t do what they claim. Victory Athletics mission is to actually provide athletes and fighters with quality innovative fight gear that offers excellent protection and comfort at more affordable prices.

Pictures of the line can be viewed on our FB page on the link below:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Golden-Gear-MMA/223909673001

Check it out and please let me know if you have any questions. The gear was shown to fighters at the UFC Fan Expo in Vegas this past July where the line received incredible feedback. Please let me know if you have any questions on the line, the pre sale, and the prices.

Thanks so much
Dan G
Golden Gear
info@goldengearmma.com

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.