UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Met King Mo

10/29/12 3:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
vengence
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got to meet him at Bellator.

dude looked worn out. said that taking all the bumps and learning the psychology was the toughest thing.

big fan of WCW/NWA era wrestling.

I made him give me a hug *Beep*
10/29/12 5:36 PM
armbarheelhook
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thats cool.. glad you got to meet him..

did Bellator have any 8x10 promos like UFC or no?

interesting to see what they do with him down the road. will they put a TNA belt on him and hope he wins a Bellator belt at same time.. good publicity for both orgs imo. Phone Post
10/29/12 6:04 PM
vengence
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8x10 promo cards of fighters? or what do you mean...

he said he is curious too. . . acknowledged that their booking isnt the best but then said WWE writing sucks right now too.

I forgot to ask him how many pills Angle pops b4 he gets out of bed in a day
10/29/12 6:16 PM
armbarheelhook
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yes. promo cards. WWE used to give these out aswell during Fan Fest signings.

Angle likes pain killers and alcohol along with alot of wrestlers out there. I would prolly do the same considering their schedule and abuse on their body. lol Phone Post
10/29/12 6:24 PM
vengence

i didnt see any. but i was in the back with my fighter the whole time, so not exactly sure what was provided to the fans in attendance.

angle is an extreme case though.
dude is mentally fucked beyond repair

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.