UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> So is Big Show going to job out to Ryback soon?

10/29/12 6:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cyberc92
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryback get screwed over last night and Big Show called out anyone in the locker room to challenge him. It seems the world title doesnt get as much respect as the wwe title anyway.
10/29/12 11:48 PM
RKing85
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

have Ziggler cash in on Big Show and then somehow have Ryback face Ziggler right afterwards and Ryback can squash Ziggler in 15 seconds.
10/29/12 11:55 PM
bigironmike79
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryback vs Ziggler with the spirit squad as lumberjacks. Phone Post
10/30/12 10:39 AM
BigWilliam
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No way can he hit his finisher on the Show.
10/30/12 2:52 PM
mmaizmyaddiction
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigWilliam - No way can he hit his finisher on the Show.
I was super impressed that sheamus picked him up for white noise last night Phone Post
10/30/12 3:24 PM
BigWilliam
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cena and Lesnar have both gotten Show onto their shoulders. But Ryback has had trouble getting guys a lot smaller than the Big Show into position. Either he is lifting with bad form or he muscles are all show.
10/30/12 4:26 PM
Kido777
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's interesting that you can type "Big Show Weight" into Google and this will pop up automatically.

440.9 lbs (200 kg)
Paul Wight, Weight

As if there is some guy with the Weights and Measures Department keeping tabs on that.

I have no doubt Reeves can Squat 500lbs, probably A LOT more than that. When I was in High School I could do it and I'm not even close the the Hoss that Reeves is. That said, he may not able to 'Power Lift' the Big Show. The fact is Big Show often hops onto their backs. That's what he has done for both Lesnar and Cena. I know that is what he did for Lesnar because Paul Wright said so in an interview. I'm sure most of you would put Lesnar at the top of the list when I comes to Strength.

Someone commented that Ryback didn't have any trouble picking up Albert on Smackdown. For whatever reason Albert was pissed at Ryback that night on RAW and went limp on him.

Big Show will probably climb onto the turnbuckle for no apparent reason whatsoever and Ryback will come to his senses just in time to catch him for a modified shell shock.
10/30/12 4:37 PM
BigWilliam

With any lift like that it's a question of how you do it as much as strength. Cena got his hips under show and lifted with his legs. If Ryback tries to just use his arms and shoulders to muscle Show up, no way.

And yes, it is a big help if Show goes along and cooperates unlike Albert.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.