UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> JDS says he could KNOCK OUT Wladimir Klitschko

10/29/12 6:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AshDoherty
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quote:
"I could beat that guy, man, maybe not easy, but I could knock him out. I watch a lot of fights with Wladimir, and I see a lot of holes,"

Read more...

10/29/12 7:06 PM
Galanis
800 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he had a free shot and hit Wlad flush on the chin yes. In a boxing match I doubt it, Wlad would keep his distance and out box him. JDS could definitely not KO Vitali and I could even see Vitali KOing him.

10/29/12 7:09 PM
Purgey
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wladimir keeps him on the end of his jab then puts Junior out with a sledgehammer right hand late. Phone Post
10/29/12 7:11 PM
Joshel
841 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Halloween this week, not April fools.
10/29/12 7:11 PM
nhb1
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana make it happen in the octagon boxing rules only. Phone Post
10/29/12 7:12 PM
58miles
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He could KO Wladimir Klitschko in a boxing match? Only in his wildest fantasies. Fact is that a 60+ year old, way the hell out of his prime, hasn't boxed in over a decade George Foreman after let's say a 4 month training camp would eat JDS's best punches like cotton candy and then proceed to KTFO JDS easily . Against Klitschko he would be lucky to leave the ring alive.
10/29/12 7:13 PM
Jons Forsberg
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Purgey -  Wladimir keeps him on the end of his jab then puts Junior out with a sledgehammer right hand late. Phone Post

late in the 1st round, yes.
10/29/12 7:15 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
873 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL

10/29/12 7:17 PM
Chaz Johnson

Yeah sorry no. Phone Post
10/29/12 7:20 PM
HenryO

He probably would lose to Arreola, nevermind a Kiltschko. Would love to see it though
10/29/12 7:23 PM
Jons Forsberg

Shannon Briggs vs MMA Striking

10/29/12 7:25 PM
Elias Cepeda
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

of course he could.

10/29/12 7:26 PM
ABE FROMAN
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL....you people DO realize he said Wladimir? The one with the notoriously bad chin.....

10/29/12 7:27 PM
fasthandssam
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dong Johnson - 

I retract that.

55 year old Ray Mercer knocks JDS cold in straight up hand throwing

Here is the most decorated UFC champ in history that got deluded into thinking he can bang with the boxers after outstriking the likes of Jeff Monson and Gan Mcgee.

My god these decorated champs!
10/29/12 7:28 PM
HenryO

ABE FROMAN - 

LOL....you people DO realize he said Wladimir? The one with the notoriously bad chin.....

Have you not seen him fight? Dos Santos wouldn't touch him
10/29/12 7:28 PM
voorhees

JDS loses by KO to either Klitschko inside of 3-5 rounds in boxing.

JDS beats either of them by submission or GNP inside of 1 round in MMA.

move along.Nothing to talk about here.
10/29/12 7:32 PM
ABE FROMAN
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dong Johnson - 
ABE FROMAN - 

not after he adjusted after Emmanuel Steward.

David Haye who is twice as fast as JDS with even more punching power couldn't land a flush punch all fight.   Fuck look at a monster like Sam Peter.

JDS gets 1 punched by David Haye within 2 minutes.  Sam Peter would Jimmy Williams JDS.

That's because he has steller defense but his chin likely isn't better. I wouldn't put my money on JDS winning a Boxing match but there is little doubt he could KO Wlad. 

He doesn't get hit flush because he's that good. If he did then he's not his brother. I would put better odds on JDS not being able to KO Vitali. He DOES have a chin.

10/29/12 7:34 PM
Prikaza

Maybe MMA rules since he could take him down, but definitely not in boxing! Phone Post
DAVID H
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HenryO - He probably would lose to Arreola, nevermind a Kiltschko. Would love to see it though

LOL at probably. Arreola would KO JDS after eating a carne asada platter and a 12 pack of coronas...
ABE FROMAN

Edited: 10/29/12 7:35 PM
HenryO - 
ABE FROMAN - 

Have you not seen him fight? Dos Santos wouldn't touch him

I follow Boxing almost as religiously as MMA, so the answer is yes, since about 1997. The question is could he KO him, not would he beat him.

10/29/12 7:38 PM
HenryO

voorhees - JDS loses by KO to either Klitschko inside of 3-5 rounds in boxing.

JDS beats either of them by submission or GNP inside of 1 round in MMA.

move along.Nothing to talk about here.

Well except JDS is saying he thinks he can beat him in boxing, which is a joke
10/29/12 7:39 PM
HenryO

ABE FROMAN - 
Dong Johnson - 
ABE FROMAN - 

not after he adjusted after Emmanuel Steward.

David Haye who is twice as fast as JDS with even more punching power couldn't land a flush punch all fight.   Fuck look at a monster like Sam Peter.

JDS gets 1 punched by David Haye within 2 minutes.  Sam Peter would Jimmy Williams JDS.

That's because he has steller defense but his chin likely isn't better. I wouldn't put my money on JDS winning a Boxing match but there is little doubt he could KO Wlad. 

He doesn't get hit flush because he's that good. If he did then he's not his brother. I would put better odds on JDS not being able to KO Vitali. He DOES have a chin.

It's just nowhere near the same level of striking. Dos Santos gets put down
10/29/12 7:40 PM
Res Non Verba
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This has to be one of the stupidest comments ever stated to a major sports media.

Dos Santos let that UFC championship get to his head. It's easy to say you'll knock someone out when you know damn well you'll never step foot in the ring with them. Either Klitschko and many other HW boxers would absolutely school him in boxing.

10/29/12 7:41 PM
Cara Cicatriz
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JDS gets jabbed into oblivion by Vladimir Phone Post
10/29/12 7:53 PM
inf0
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JDS has officially gone full retard.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.