UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> AC III reviews?

10/30/12 9:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Silhouette
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

anyone pick it up yet?
10/30/12 10:51 AM
supersaiyan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gonna pick it up on my way today (hope my job is closed due to weather)

i went last night to get it but it wasnt released ( 10pm est) ...didnt realize it wasnt time yet lol dammit. the Hurricane concern n safety had the midnight drop cancelled.

now i know why iwas the only sucker in the GAMestop lol
10/30/12 12:09 PM
killacox

im thinking of getting it for my vita
10/30/12 12:23 PM
TheZa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just picked it up. Phone Post
10/30/12 12:30 PM
Gracie killar
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8.5 IGN

8.5 Gamespot
10/30/12 12:59 PM
TheEssence
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was expecting at least 9s all around the board Phone Post
10/30/12 3:37 PM
choadler
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is a HUGE day 1 patch that should fix the bugginess.

Just for those that dont know that.... Phone Post
10/30/12 4:30 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NOT GETTING IT AFTER THE REVIEWS.  WILL RENT.    HEARD THE MISSIONS ARE SHITTY.

10/30/12 6:28 PM
Lymond
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BIGWHITESEXY - 

NOT GETTING IT AFTER THE REVIEWS.  WILL RENT.    HEARD THE MISSIONS ARE SHITTY.

I was tempted, even though I gave up on/got bored with Brotherhood, but I'm with you after reading initial impressions.
10/30/12 7:27 PM
Smokemonster
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's fucking amazing, played for 6 hours and just got the main character Phone Post
10/30/12 7:36 PM
Adam588
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smokemonster - It's fucking amazing, played for 6 hours and just got the main character Phone Post
Go on .... Phone Post
10/30/12 7:56 PM
UGCTT_Creepy'sMustache
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smokemonster - It's fucking amazing, played for 6 hours and just got the main character Phone Post
6 hours. Fuuuuu. Lol i'm only about 2 hours in. Phone Post
10/30/12 8:10 PM
TheMorg826
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loving it so far Phone Post
10/30/12 8:24 PM
supraHAM
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just picked it up, gonna be a long sleepless night Phone Post
10/30/12 8:29 PM
HanzoSword
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

great so far
10/30/12 8:32 PM
supersaiyan

its still unopened ( got it this evening around 5 pm) so at least i can get my full refund back if i keep hearing crappy reviews but i am sure i will still open n check it myself lol
10/30/12 8:33 PM
supersaiyan

if you got the PS3 (Exclusive) version there is 4 campaigns in the pack as well as dlc (30 bux) stuff so i feel it has to have something worth the gameplay imo.
10/30/12 8:37 PM
supersaiyan

GBTT...

word of advice...dont ever by full games on /thru online digital stores just for the fact if you dont like the game.. you are SCREWED..period man.

Dont get me wrong i have gotten digital stuff for like 15 bux or somet hing but not a full game where i shelled out 60bux for :)
10/30/12 10:34 PM
Rightious K
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im torn, huge beautiful world but controls and camera suck dick. Glitches are still numerous even after day 1 patch. This has rush job written all over it.

redbox it first IMO
10/30/12 11:06 PM
Rightious K
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

honestly I have had to repeat 3 of the first 5 missions due to bugs...really disappointing
10/30/12 11:19 PM
supraHAM
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rightious K - honestly I have had to repeat 3 of the first 5 missions due to bugs...really disappointing
What system are you on? Phone Post
10/30/12 11:20 PM
supraHAM

Rightious K - im torn, huge beautiful world but controls and camera suck dick. Glitches are still numerous even after day 1 patch. This has rush job written all over it.

redbox it first IMO
The controls and camera can't be that different from the other games can they? Phone Post
10/30/12 11:22 PM
supersaiyan

God Bless Tim Tebow - 
supersaiyan - GBTT...

word of advice...dont ever by full games on /thru online digital stores just for the fact if you dont like the game.. you are SCREWED..period man.

Dont get me wrong i have gotten digital stuff for like 15 bux or somet hing but not a full game where i shelled out 60bux for :)
I only do it for games I know I'm going go play a lot and enjoy. Like Borderlands, NBA 2k, Madden, etc. I'm a big assassins creed fan that's why I bought it digital. If BO2 comes digital I'll get that too.

and I'm going to be honest, it gets more motivated to play the games, and I really don't like trading games in. The feeling I get when Gameshit tells me they're offering $12 for a $60 game I bought a month raises my blood pressure lol. Its a nice way to avoid unnecessary bullshit like long lines at midnight releases, know what I mean? Phone Post

oh yeah most definitely man...looking out for the gamer bros man hahaaha :) dont want my peeps getting ripped off on a high priced game .

truth tho it does help with lines n all at the store and for sure when you try to get credit for games at GS they give you the low end pricin to the point where you may as well put it on store credit or keep the dang game haha.

thanks for the AC3 tip man...i am going to rip this bad boy open soon after i get a couple MASS EFFECT 3 mp games in tonite first :).
10/30/12 11:30 PM
supersaiyan

supraHAM - 
Rightious K - im torn, huge beautiful world but controls and camera suck dick. Glitches are still numerous even after day 1 patch. This has rush job written all over it.

redbox it first IMO
The controls and camera can't be that different from the other games can they? Phone Post

perhaps the default settings is the issue...sometimes you may have to adjust them to your feel n comfort.
10/30/12 11:37 PM
Rightious K

supraHAM - 

redbox it first IMO

when you are shooting/ getting shot at in every fight now the shoot/reload/draw weapon scheme feels like trying to run a sprint with your ankle tied to your nutsack.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.