UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> So that's it for Jones/Sonnen rivarly?

10/30/12 9:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
810 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jon Jones: I don't hate Chael anymore.. He's being a pretty decent human.

Jon says Chael has been "pretty decent, pretty classy" during the taping of the show so far. Frank Mir and Bubba Jenkins are on his team.

I wonder what Chael has to say....

10/30/12 9:51 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
810 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael and Jon all buddy buddy on this live chat wow haha Phone Post
10/30/12 9:52 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

Edited: 10/30/12 9:52 PM

10/30/12 9:55 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh wtf?!?!?!Is it to late to get Anderson in there?

10/30/12 9:58 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL wait until he sees Sonnen speaking in the confessional once the season premieres. Phone Post
10/30/12 9:58 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

Well.....that was interesting. I wonder how the next TUF is going to pan out now.

10/30/12 10:09 PM
ShanTheMan
786 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy -  LOL wait until he sees Sonnen speaking in the confessional once the season premieres. Phone Post

this
10/30/12 10:10 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

I Get Hard Rolling at BJJ - Was chael saying the same stuff Phone Post
He was pretty complimentary of Jones. Phone Post
10/30/12 10:19 PM
aaronlynton
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Remove sonnen.
Replace with Anderson Silvs Phone Post
10/30/12 10:30 PM
Kings21
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael knows the hell that is going to be brought forth during this fight and clearly doesnt want to anger Jon.
10/30/12 11:09 PM
MediumRareMistake
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wtf Phone Post
10/30/12 11:14 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

x Anchor x - Sonnen is a genius, he's killing him with kindness. He knows that an angry motivated Jones will be far more dangerous. Phone Post
I don't think The Janitor, Hamill, Vitor, Machida or Shogun did anything to anger Jones and look at the beatings they received. Phone Post
10/30/12 11:37 PM
Damaynevent
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mad or happy, Jon is going to beat the snot out of Chael. JBJ wants to be champion more than he wants friends. Chael's kindness will get him no where. He may as well piss Jon off and be a jerk, it's more entertaining for us fans. Besides, he going to get the same ass whipping whether he's nice or not.
10/30/12 11:52 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With the way Jones changes his mind he will probably tweet he hates him again in like 3 days Phone Post
10/30/12 11:58 PM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sonnen don't stop now, it's the only reason ne one paid attention to you. Phone Post
10/31/12 1:54 AM
ortman166

CREamed_by_DongJ -
blupitt -  Sonnen don't stop now, it's the only reason ne one paid attention to you. Phone Post

I'd like to slap the remaining tooth out of your mouth, then I will wear your bandana on my shin when I fight Kirik in the Kumite.
For what? He's right...before chael opened His wwe infested mouth no one cared about chael, they certainly don't tune in because he has an ultra exciting fighting style. And If he doesn't talk shit people will stop caring about him. Except cre(insert:it's still real to me damnit! Gif) Phone Post
10/31/12 3:40 AM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

I predicted this. Chael tucks in person. This tuf will be just as boring as previous seasons unless they revamped the formula which I doubt. Phone Post
10/31/12 3:46 AM
Hocky Balboa
8416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe Chael is trying to sell Jones a house.

Oldest trick in the book.

10/31/12 5:10 AM
The Chronicle
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - I predicted this. Chael tucks in person. This tuf will be just as boring as previous seasons unless they revamped the formula which I doubt. Phone Post
Correct!

As shown when Wand confronted him. Don't get me wrong I like Chael but I can see being yet another dull TUF. Phone Post
10/31/12 5:15 AM
nubp
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yea on the live chat they're like best mates
10/31/12 5:29 AM
hendofanforlife
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If an oddly flimsy door doesn't get destroyed this season I will be SO disappointed.
10/31/12 5:52 AM
hendofanforlife
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Warzone209 - 
hendofanforlife - If an oddly flimsy door doesn't get destroyed this season I will be SO disappointed.

Only way pillow fists sonnen is gonna smash a door rampage style he's gonna have to run full speed into it head first.

Chael has a practice door in Oregon where he prepared just for this eventuality.
10/31/12 9:45 AM
stonepony

Part of this is blow-back JJ got for his stupid comments about Chael being racist. And I never got the impression that Chael wasn't a "nice guy". Did JJ expect him to be mean and calling him childish names or something? That's not Chael's style. He talks himself up and he says he's going to win. Always. Anybody who is thin skinned enough to cry when he makes a joke about Nog feeding a carrot to a bus, is not somebody who should be a professional cage fighter. IMO.
10/31/12 9:47 AM
stonepony

Didn't pillow fists drop Anderson a couple times? I never really bought the excuse about how Anderson's chin was weakened because his rib was sore.
10/31/12 10:00 AM
sacredhate
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

curious how a friendly rivalry will sell the show...now i worry about ratings.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.