UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I just signed to Invicta :) First OZWMMA Fighter

11/8/12 9:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RowdyBec
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/8/12 9:44 PM
pegson123
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OMG. it's Bec fuckin Hyatt
11/8/12 10:24 PM
rObLoCo
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
11/9/12 12:41 PM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Came across these pics:

If this one is real then I want one.

Phone Post
11/9/12 1:21 PM
crowbar
665 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread needs more Angus.

11/9/12 1:37 PM
Shogun of Harlem
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome! Congrats!
11/9/12 7:03 PM
RowdyBec
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A bag of ricin... that last photo is one my supporter shirts :) Rest were made by peeps :) 

Check out this cartoon strip someone made for me the other day LOL!!

11/9/12 7:13 PM
RowdyBec

http://love2fightuk.com/2012/11/09/joanne-calderwood-hyatts-got-to-prove-that-shes-at-invictas-level/

My opponents 0 has gotta go sometime!! ;) Really excited for this challenge :) <3

11/9/12 7:20 PM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When's the fight? Phone Post
11/9/12 7:26 PM
RowdyBec

January in Kansas City :) Counting down the days... started camp last week :) <3

11/9/12 10:58 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1773 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*insert Bieber heart* Phone Post
11/11/12 7:42 PM
paradise_99
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bec,

Realistically,do you ever think the Alex Chambers fight will ever happen?, it's a shame you couldnt have fought before you fight Calderwood. You said that you have tried to get the fight happening a few times, what are the reasons she gives for not wanting to fight you? I think it would be an awesome fight. What did you think of her performance vs Mika Nagano?

Also do you ever want to try and avenge your loss to Rhiannon Thompson? I know you dont fight at the same weight currently but do you want to fight her again? Also what did you think of her performance at Brace 17.

Best of luck with your fight against Calderwood, hope its a war!

thanks in advance
11/11/12 8:41 PM
Dallas Winston
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/11/12 8:57 PM
Dallas Winston
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/11/12 9:07 PM
RowdyBec

Edited: 11/11/12 9:17 PM
paradise_99 - Bec,

Realistically,do you ever think the Alex Chambers fight will ever happen?, it's a shame you couldnt have fought before you fight Calderwood. You said that you have tried to get the fight happening a few times, what are the reasons she gives for not wanting to fight you? I think it would be an awesome fight. What did you think of her performance vs Mika Nagano?

Also do you ever want to try and avenge your loss to Rhiannon Thompson? I know you dont fight at the same weight currently but do you want to fight her again? Also what did you think of her performance at Brace 17.

thanks in advance

Going by your join date & questions... are you looking for a bite from me?? LOLBURGER :)

Anyway... Im on an 18 month deal with Invicta soooo that fight isn't happening anytime soon. All I know is I agreed to the fight with promoters that came to the table for me :) Im not sure of reasons & dont care enough now to speculate as that fight isn't on my radar anymore... Calderwood's photo is now what greets me on my fridge!! Yup, Alex was good... Ive never ever knocked her ability :)

Thompson fight still eats at me every day buuuut I know Ill never get that rematch!! I can make 105lbs if I wanna... she is a 132lbs fighter. Doesn't really matter anymore as onto bigger & better things :)

Spanx you :) I hope you are entertained no matter the outcome!! :) <3

http://www.boxhaus.de/blog/bec-rowdy-hyatt-der-invicta-fc-star-im-interview/#more-2353

EDIT: Gotta add a photo of me & my puppy Meaty chillaxing!! Respect the tights ;) <3

11/11/12 9:11 PM
RowdyBec

Dallas Winston... you be crazy :) <3

11/11/12 9:25 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good luck RowdyBec!  Look forward to seeing you in action. 

11/11/12 9:29 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 
paradise_99 - Bec,

thanks in advance

Going by your join date & questions... are you looking for a bite from me?? LOLBURGER :)

Anyway... Im on an 18 month deal with Invicta soooo that fight isn't happening anytime soon. All I know is I agreed to the fight with promoters that came to the table for me :) Im not sure of reasons & dont care enough now to speculate as that fight isn't on my radar anymore... Calderwood's photo is now what greets me on my fridge!! Yup, Alex was good... Ive never ever knocked her ability :)

Thompson fight still eats at me every day buuuut I know Ill never get that rematch!! I can make 105lbs if I wanna... she is a 132lbs fighter. Doesn't really matter anymore as onto bigger & better things :)

Spanx you :) I hope you are entertained no matter the outcome!! :) <3

http://www.boxhaus.de/blog/bec-rowdy-hyatt-der-invicta-fc-star-im-interview/#more-2353

EDIT: Gotta add a photo of me & my puppy Meaty chillaxing!! Respect the tights ;) <3

Fucking spud mckenzie!!!!! you may not know who that is being a Aussie but you now have a life time fan! ;)

11/11/12 9:31 PM
RowdyBec

BrCutter - 

good luck RowdyBec!  Look forward to seeing you in action. 

Spanx you Andy :) <3

11/11/12 9:35 PM
RowdyBec

Lahzerous... Meaty says what up?? :) <3

11/12/12 1:19 AM
Chromium
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bec: remember to vlog your training, or anything entertaining. One of the ten commandments of prizefighting is Market Thyself. So if you want to go beat up street mimes of mascots at your local amusement park as part of your training, be sure to videotape it. Also work on your promo skills and delivery, it helps too.

You're threadmaking and troll-battling abilities are already top notch though.
11/12/12 1:34 AM
BrunoMcGyver
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You look so hot, like a sunrise!
11/12/12 2:53 AM
RowdyBec

Chromium - Bec: remember to vlog your training, or anything entertaining. One of the ten commandments of prizefighting is Market Thyself. So if you want to go beat up street mimes of mascots at your local amusement park as part of your training, be sure to videotape it. Also work on your promo skills and delivery, it helps too.

You're threadmaking and troll-battling abilities are already top notch though.

Yooooou knooooow :) Sif any promoter cares more bout your fighting ability then they do your ability to sell tickets & make them money anyway :) I just agreed to do pre fight interviews at a local fight show in my area to get more time in front of the camera... love it :)

I do pride myself on my spamming & troll battling abilities so fankoo for noticing :) <3

11/12/12 2:55 AM
RowdyBec

BrunoMcGyver - You look so hot, like a sunrise!

Spanx Bruno :) <3

Make sure you all follow me on Twitter @RowdyBec or join the 21,000 + others on my Facebook page!!

http://www.facebook.com/rowdybec 

11/12/12 2:58 AM
BrunoMcGyver
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:D :D Eyes on the road Rowdy! :D

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.