UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I just signed to Invicta :) First OZWMMA Fighter

12/4/12 6:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RowdyBec
492 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got sent this earlier today on Twitter!! We don't even have polar bears in Australia LOL :)

12/4/12 7:18 AM
RowdyBec
492 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/04/12 7:24 AM
TheMentalisT - You are a tough girl. A few flaws i saw in that Thompson fight, but im a boxer so my techniques could be different.

You sometimes throw looping punches. Sometimes that is the only type of punch that works when in close, but when more at a distance the straighter punches are more efficient and get there faster.

Most of the time that is the difference between you catching them first or vice versa.

The kick you got caught with was the result of you throwing a hard right from a wrong angle while you had no stability. you didnt have your back foot planted when you threw that close/hard right and your right foot looks like it was actually in the air a bit.

that situation was a perfect timing to push off and reset, or just clinch to reset yourself.

Great fight though, crazy how MMA is. one mistake and its over.

good luck girl

Thanks for the constructive criticism :) My coaches pretty much said everything you did in your post when the footage surfaced. I'm the first to admit I fought like a retarded baby giraffe in my debut... no mistaking that as I fought solely with emotion & intent to hurt my opponent, which I guess you can expect from someone with only a years worth of training experience.

That fight was a big learning curve for me & I'm in some ways grateful it happened the way it did. 12 months on & four straight wins under my belt I have to admit I have a giggle every now & again at what I used to think fighting was all about :) Fingers crossed my opponent on January 5th thinks I still fight like that LOL :) <3

12/4/12 1:56 PM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Put some gloves on the kangaroo and it would be awesome. ^ Phone Post
12/4/12 6:47 PM
RowdyBec

A bag of ricin -  Put some gloves on the kangaroo and it would be awesome. ^ Phone Post

True!! The guy who made it must not of thought of that :(

12/6/12 7:34 AM
RowdyBec

Two mainstream Australian media articles in the past 24 hours!! Less than a month until show time :)

http://www.couriermail.com.au/ipad/brisbane-cage-fighter-bec-hyatt-has-big-goals-in-us-despite-her-tiny-frame/story-fn6ck45n-1226530838450

http://www.news.com.au/top-stories/a-cage-where-no-wimps-are-allowed/comments-e6frfkp9-1226531199763

12/6/12 1:49 PM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even though people might not know it, you are really helping MMA by getting all those mainstream articles. You are doing something special ms Hyatt. MMA moving up in the world! Phone Post
12/6/12 3:43 PM
rObLoCo
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
12/6/12 4:36 PM
RowdyBec

A bag of ricin -  Even though people might not know it, you are really helping MMA by getting all those mainstream articles. You are doing something special ms Hyatt. MMA moving up in the world! Phone Post

Thanks yoooou :) Kicking down one door at a time!!

12/6/12 4:37 PM
RowdyBec

12/8/12 1:13 PM
Shogun of Harlem
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Every time I view a video on youtube it seems like there is a link to a Rowdybec video!

12/11/12 10:40 AM
GregNoActionJackson
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -

Solid poster. I hope you get one for yourself. Looking forward to watching you fight Phone Post
12/11/12 10:57 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -

Awsome poster. Phone Post
12/13/12 8:08 PM
RowdyBec

Edited: 12/13/12 8:08 PM

I recently spoke to over 60 high school kids about goal achieving & staying in school :) Lots of questions about my fighting career too!! I was a wee little bit naughty during my school years & even though I'm achieving goals now, I still wish I stayed in school. I may or may not have armbarred a 13 year old boy during this visit LOL :) <3

12/13/12 8:08 PM
RowdyBec

Heading off to the UFC on FX 6 weigh in's now & training with Brian Ebersole tonight!! Eeeeek :)

12/13/12 8:24 PM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Director of Handsome

Have fun Bec !

12/13/12 8:26 PM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 

I recently spoke to over 60 high school kids about goal achieving & staying in school :) Lots of questions about my fighting career too!! I was a wee little bit naughty during my school years & even though I'm achieving goals now, I still wish I stayed in school. I may or may not have armbarred a 13 year old boy during this visit LOL :) <3

Any of the boys say "Hey Lady, nice cupcakes!" ?

12/13/12 8:41 PM
othree
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you crouching down, or are they mostly taller? :P

12/14/12 2:46 PM
RowdyBec

All the boys were really sweet... bit cheeky though JHR LOL :)

othree, I'm semi crouching down but make no mistake... I'm a midget :) <3

12/14/12 2:49 PM
RowdyBec

Edited: 12/14/12 2:49 PM

Chilling out at a bar sharing a conversation with the mighty hairrow after UFC weigh in's...

THEN THIS FAN INTERRUPTS OUR CONVERSATION, ASKS ME FOR A PHOTOGRAPH & IGNORES THAT EBERSOLE IS SITTING THERE!! LOLBURGER?? :) <3

12/14/12 2:53 PM
JHR

Gee pretty girl or Ebersole ?

Sorry Brian. You're getting the short straw on that draw anyday...

12/14/12 3:20 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -

Chilling out at a bar sharing a conversation with the mighty hairrow after UFC weigh in's...

THEN THIS FAN INTERRUPTS OUR CONVERSATION, ASKS ME FOR A PHOTOGRAPH & IGNORES THAT EBERSOLE IS SITTING THERE!! LOLBURGER?? :) <3

Lol... Priceless !!

Have fun and Root our man Freakshow in tonight!!! Phone Post
12/14/12 3:26 PM
TheGoldenRule
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 

awesome....AND facepalm.

...truth be told... I may have done the same thing.

Good Luck in Jan!

12/16/12 6:09 PM
RowdyBec

Here are some of the photos I got with fighters over the UFC weekend :) Yup... I only have but one pose & yes... I am a pathetic little fan girl LOL :) <3

12/16/12 7:01 PM
othree
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WOW NOW BEC...Too much sexy in those pink jorts!

12/16/12 9:48 PM
HolyAvengerP5
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i have a craving for 2 cupcakes right now

is it too close to bedtime to eat? i think not

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.