UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I just signed to Invicta :) First OZWMMA Fighter

12/16/12 11:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ryan Black
430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have enjoyed this thread from the beginning.

WAR Rowdy Bec! Phone Post
12/17/12 5:46 AM
RowdyBec
554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gillyoteen - 

so if say u were invited to a party and I had a girl lick all over u while u are chilling as i watch would u still consider it to be cheating to your husband?

You is cwazazy Gilly!! :) <3

12/17/12 5:47 AM
RowdyBec
554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HolyAvengerP5 - i have a craving for 2 cupcakes right now

is it too close to bedtime to eat? i think not

Come on... its never a bad time for cupcakes :) <3

12/17/12 5:53 AM
RowdyBec

Edited: 12/17/12 5:54 AM
Chris27 - You are a 115er right?

If you dont mind me asking what weight do you walk around at? I know asking a woman about her weight isnt the smartest thing but figured I'd ask.

I ask because if you walked around close to 130 or so would you consider a move to teh BW div to get into the UFC?

Or are you just too small to compete with Ronda, Cyborg, McMann, Tate etc, women who are pushing 150 pounds.

Yup... I'm a 115er :) For my first five fights, I was only walking around 119lbs but because I know there are bigger weight cutters overseas I've been on a far larger food intake & heavier weights program so lets just say I'm a lot more than 119lbs now :) Natrually... I could make 105lbs easy :) In my first fight I fought at 132lbs walking at 119lbs!! If the UFC did a female TUF season & I wasn't contracted... I would nominate at any weight, no matter how much I'd be giving away :) You only live once & only retards don't try & chase their dreams :) <3

12/17/12 5:56 AM
RowdyBec

...

12/18/12 9:31 PM
RowdyBec

Here is my banner for Invicta Fighting Championships 4 on January 5th in Kansas City :) 

12/18/12 9:36 PM
Chromium
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 
Chris27 - You are a 115er right?

If you dont mind me asking what weight do you walk around at? I know asking a woman about her weight isnt the smartest thing but figured I'd ask.

I ask because if you walked around close to 130 or so would you consider a move to teh BW div to get into the UFC?

Or are you just too small to compete with Ronda, Cyborg, McMann, Tate etc, women who are pushing 150 pounds.

Yup... I'm a 115er :) For my first five fights, I was only walking around 119lbs but because I know there are bigger weight cutters overseas I've been on a far larger food intake & heavier weights program so lets just say I'm a lot more than 119lbs now :) Natrually... I could make 105lbs easy :) In my first fight I fought at 132lbs walking at 119lbs!! If the UFC did a female TUF season & I wasn't contracted... I would nominate at any weight, no matter how much I'd be giving away :) You only live once & only retards don't try & chase their dreams :) <3

I'm all for a female TUF, with Ronda vs Cyborg or Ronda vs Tate.

They'd probably do like W135 + W125 though.
12/19/12 2:06 AM
Shogun of Harlem
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Every time I am on youtube and I get a random Bec Hyatt video on the right side, I am posting it. Someone is tagging your videos with everything. (FYI - I youtubed "Goodbye Horses" to do the Buffalo Bob dance for the wife - this video was related:

12/19/12 2:13 AM
Shogun of Harlem
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/19/12 2:14 AM
WTF! This is like Six degrees on Kevin Bacon! I just typed in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High", clicked on the first you tube video and the related video was this one with Bec Hyatt:

This can be a new game!
12/19/12 2:13 AM
Michael Kn1ght
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And let the ass kissing of all desperate men who think they have a chance too get cute and in with a taken mother continue... God u guys are fucking hilarious too watch keep it coming u chump ass ass kissers Phone Post
12/19/12 12:41 PM
CindyO

Michael Kn1ght -  And let the ass kissing of all desperate men who think they have a chance too get cute and in with a taken mother continue... God u guys are fucking hilarious too watch keep it coming u chump ass ass kissers Phone Post

Welcome to the love-fest, Michael. You're amongst friends;)

Cindy

12/19/12 5:43 PM
RowdyBec

Shogun of Harlem... its time for me to take over the internet LOL :)

12/19/12 5:43 PM
RowdyBec

Edited: 12/19/12 5:43 PM

If anyone here wants to kick Breast Cancers ass as much as I do... bid on my unwashed sports bra LOL :) 40+ other female fighters are also auctioning off their bra's as well for this great cause :)

12/20/12 7:55 AM
RowdyBec

Radio interview I did earlier today :) Feel free to make fun of my accent LOL :)

12/20/12 8:47 AM
Ocean6

Ok, I'm a fan. Go get 'em girl!

Good job of entertaining the hard-cores and winning us over to your side.
12/20/12 9:09 PM
RowdyBec

Ocean6 - Ok, I'm a fan. Go get 'em girl!

Good job of entertaining the hard-cores and winning us over to your side.

Thanks yoooou :) I hope you all enjoy my fight on January 5th!!

12/20/12 9:09 PM
RowdyBec

12/22/12 7:33 PM
RowdyBec

My face upon learning I have to travel 27 hours to get to Kansas City!! Eeeeeek.

12/22/12 7:54 PM
clown makeup

Amusing to see duplicate posts of all of this on Sherdog.com. Maybe try and tailor the posts for each formum so that the interaction at least looks genuine.

12/22/12 8:02 PM
RowdyBec

clown makeup - 

Amusing to see duplicate posts of all of this on Sherdog.com. Maybe try and tailor the posts for each formum so that the interaction at least looks genuine.

LOL @ YOU :) Not everyone on the Underground is on Sherdog & visa versa.

Different strokes for different folks... don't like it, don't read :)

12/22/12 8:09 PM
clown makeup

The UG feels/felt special since you started here. You're their "girlfriend", you're now cheating on them with Sherdog. It cannot end well.

12/22/12 9:01 PM
Roy Batty
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

clown makeup - 

With guys like you posting here, I'm just glad we still have any pros posting anything!
12/22/12 9:03 PM
RowdyBec

clown makeup - 

The UG feels/felt special since you started here. You're their "girlfriend", you're now cheating on them with Sherdog. It cannot end well.

LOLBURGER!! I don't play into that little rivalry.

I have supporters on both forums & wherever I have supporters are, I will post :)

12/22/12 9:10 PM
bknumber1
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -
clown makeup - 

LOLBURGER!! I don't play into that little rivalry.

I have supporters on both forums & wherever I have supporters are, I will post :)

Didn't you know? Blood in, blood out! Don't want to be caught associating with the wrong element. Phone Post
12/22/12 9:15 PM
clown makeup

Edited: 12/22/12 9:15 PM

That was the intial point of my comment, it is fine that a few days ago you signed up there, but at least cater or tailor your interacation accordingly. Instead of ctrl+v'ing everything from here, tailor or presonalize it accordingly. Perhaps you were not aware of the rivalry, if so, it is worse than your inter-state anything in AUS, or inter-state any sport anything in AUS. Point again being, keep "some" breaking stuff exculsively here on the UG, where you got your start, and not simply duplicate info / posts / like there is no distinction between the forums. You surely can at least appreciate rivarly at its core can you not.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.