UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I just signed to Invicta :) First OZWMMA Fighter

12/22/12 9:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
clown makeup
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/22/12 9:15 PM

That was the intial point of my comment, it is fine that a few days ago you signed up there, but at least cater or tailor your interacation accordingly. Instead of ctrl+v'ing everything from here, tailor or presonalize it accordingly. Perhaps you were not aware of the rivalry, if so, it is worse than your inter-state anything in AUS, or inter-state any sport anything in AUS. Point again being, keep "some" breaking stuff exculsively here on the UG, where you got your start, and not simply duplicate info / posts / like there is no distinction between the forums. You surely can at least appreciate rivarly at its core can you not.

12/22/12 9:27 PM
RowdyBec
481 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

clown makeup - 

That was the intial point of my comment, it is fine that a few days ago you signed up there, but at least cater or tailor your interacation accordingly. Instead of ctrl+v'ing everything from here, tailor or presonalize it accordingly. Perhaps you were not aware of the rivalry, if so, it is worse than your inter-state anything in AUS, or inter-state any sport anything in AUS. Point again being, keep "some" breaking stuff exculsively here on the UG, where you got your start, and not simply duplicate info / posts / like there is no distinction between the forums. You surely can at least appreciate rivarly at its core can you not.

Someones an Internet Nazi :) I have supporters on both forums... I won't ignore anyone. If someone is so butt hurt that I post on Sherdog as well as here & they choose not to support me anymore because of this I certainly won't lose any sleep over it. Internet is serious business LOL :) Thanks for your advice but at the end of the day I'm an inexperienced & mostly irrelevant fighter from Australia trying to break into the top tier of WMMA who is enjoying the support & attention from people worldwide wishing me well along my journey. Why would I limit that & not share everything with people thats interested in my little old fight career?? Each forum has different posters asking different questions & I think you'll find when I "duplicate" posts that thats just my way of "TTTing" the thread :)

I think you'll also find I only have 1 thread on Sherdog but 6-7 here on the UG that I continue to post regularly in :)

12/22/12 9:31 PM
RowdyBec
481 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But hey... maybe I shouldn't even post here at all if people are so petty LOL :)

12/22/12 9:41 PM
clown makeup

I'm trying to help you.

I suspect you were not aware it's taboo to even mention the "s" word on the UG, let alone post on it.

You're either a "shertard' or a "UG'er".

Cater to your home team. a UGer which you are whether you like it or not since you started here, and/or cater accordingly to "there".

To simply copy and paste and play to both sides equally is not on. In the fight game, forum game, any game you wish.

You can't soppy coo-coo one forum and at the same time another. You know you copied and pasted your responses to intial questions you received here, to there, months later. It suggests if giggling back home playing one forum off the other.

Not too complicated. Cater to each forum accordingly. You're dealing with shertards there and respond to them accorindingly, don't copy and paste the intelligent replies you generate from the more intelligent and informed UG'ers over there. In other words don't learn your Kung Fu here and share it over there. :-)

12/22/12 9:47 PM
RowdyBec

clown makeup - 

I'm trying to help you.

I suspect you were not aware it's taboo to even mention the "s" word on the UG, let alone post on it.

You're either a "shertard' or a "UG'er".

Cater to your home team. a UGer which you are whether you like it or not since you started here, and/or cater accordingly to "there".

To simply copy and paste and play to both sides equally is not on. In the fight game, forum game, any game you wish.

You can't soppy coo-coo one forum and at the same time another. You know you copied and pasted your responses to intial questions you received here, to there, months later. It suggests if giggling back home playing one forum off the other.

Not too complicated. Cater to each forum accordingly. You're dealing with shertards there and respond to them accorindingly, don't copy and paste the intelligent replies you generate from the more intelligent and informed UG'ers over there. In other words don't learn your Kung Fu here and share it over there. :-)

I might post the same photos here & there but all the questions I reply to are specific to the question from the poster & thats all that matters :) Anyway can't believe I got caught up in this... if you care about this so much, I really hope you have an awesome personal life to balance out this nonsense :) I'm blessed to have people that actually care enough to pay interest in my fight career & as if I'm going to ignore them or treat anyone differently just because they post on a different forum. I'd rather not post at all :) Off to training now... 2 weeks to go :)

12/22/12 10:01 PM
clown makeup

:-(

let me translate it into Australian for you. You got a nice reception here upon arrival. You handled your self very well. Garnered lots of followers with your forthright and straightforward honest interactions. As is typically the case, wher one says 'wow' that worked well, let me try it over there, you did do that. And you think that it did. Over there. Yet using the same words and same replies you used here. Like in the fight game, learn your opponent, read your oppenent. If you think it's funny and easy(ier) to copy and paste what you posted here over there, so it will translate into your fight mindset.  You might think it's trivial and meaningless to introduce yourself to sherdog.com like you did here verbatim, but it  will translate to your fight mind set if you actually do thing you can get away with it in a simple online forum. Scatter brain comes to mind. Don't dismiss thinking that you "were clever" copying even  a sentence that you used on the UG and that was received well, to a whole other forum -- or opponent.

12/22/12 10:11 PM
Smith1234
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bec, serious question. How is your arm bar defense? Phone Post
12/22/12 10:15 PM
Smith1234
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bec, not sure what some of the above posts are about. But I would say, don't cheat on us bro. We take this seriously.

You can post here and other forums, but other forums you should dumb it down a bit. Phone Post
12/22/12 10:17 PM
udk

RowdyBec - 

But hey... maybe I shouldn't even post here at all if people are so petty LOL :)

jebus....attention whore much?
why don't you just let your fights speak for themselves?
the amount of 'look at me!!!' is a bit sickening.
12/22/12 10:22 PM
Smith1234

There is nothing wrong with her making same OP here and there. The discourse will take different paths. Phone Post
12/22/12 10:34 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The people bitching about what other site's she post on need a tall glass of STFU. We are slowly getting the green names to post more often don't ruin it. We are all part of the MMA community enough of this "Us vs them mentality" it should be a open door policy. Shit I saw a thread yesterday that had a post on it by the guy that created Sherdog.
12/22/12 11:02 PM
ThEUniT

Bec is promoting herself and meeting fans of the sport it's very win/win. It worked for Corcky he was just bigger and sexier or at least that what he tells me. Phone Post
12/22/12 11:34 PM
udk

well rounded poster - 
udk - 
RowdyBec - 

"the amount of 'look at me!!!' is a bit sickening"

lol how old's this guy? 50? 60?

Over shot by a couple decades there. What are you...12?

What are you saying though...only 50 or 60 year old guys have enough sense to spot an attention whore?

Come to think of it...you don't find a lot of 60 year old WWE fans either. Perhaps I am outgrowing this sport and you idiots... Threads like this make me think so.
12/22/12 11:56 PM
Tyrone sBong
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

udk - 
well rounded poster - 
udk - 
RowdyBec - 

"the amount of 'look at me!!!' is a bit sickening"

lol how old's this guy? 50? 60?

Over shot by a couple decades there. What are you...12?

What are you saying though...only 50 or 60 year old guys have enough sense to spot an attention whore?

Come to think of it...you don't find a lot of 60 year old WWE fans either. Perhaps I am outgrowing this sport and you idiots... Threads like this make me think so.

Well Fuck off then!
12/22/12 11:58 PM
udk

Who asked you cocksucker?!
12/23/12 12:07 AM
Tyrone sBong
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

udk - Who asked you cocksucker?!

Its an open forum fuckwit, you want a private convo, send a PM.

Till then i'll say what i want... COCKSUCKER!!!
12/23/12 12:21 AM
udk

Tyrone sBong - 

i'll get right on that 'private' conversation.
i have goosebumps.
12/23/12 12:25 AM
Tyrone sBong

In all seriousness though, if your gonna start calling a fighter an "attention whore" for what, using this forum too much? Then piss and moan about how your outgrowing this sport and where all idiots and blah blah blah..., then yeah you can Fuck off.

And since where on this subject, i do believe bec was in a discussion with someone else before you rudely interrupted and called her an "attention whore".

Anyhow, i've said what i have to say. I'm out.
12/23/12 12:26 AM
udk

Ryann Von Doom - 
udk - 
Tyrone sBong - 

i have goosebumps.

Youy must be popular with the ladies. lol

well...no one could compete with a guy who's posted over 30,000 times on an mma forum in a handful of years.
the ladies are slipping off their chairs!
12/23/12 12:33 AM
UGCTT_AsimpleFan
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well this thread took an turn towards the stupid. She can post where ever she wants. I would assume most fighters want support from the entire MMA community not just the UG. As a fan I have nothing to gain from other forums so I stick to the one I prefer but expecting a fighter to limit their marketing in any way is pretty dumb. Phone Post
12/23/12 12:33 AM
udk

Tyrone sBong - 

In all seriousness though, if your gonna start calling a fighter an "attention whore" for what, using this forum too much? Then piss and moan about how your outgrowing this sport and where all idiots and blah blah blah..., then yeah you can Fuck off.

And since where on this subject, i do believe bec was in a discussion with someone else before you rudely interrupted and called her an "attention whore".

Anyhow, i've said what i have to say. I'm out.

public forum though..right?

i'm tired of this kind of attention seeking. seriously, i guess i've hit my maximum tolerance of overly tattooed, wacky haired, narcissistic, lowest common denominator form of 'self promotion'.

i may be crazy, but if she's worth knowing about because she's a fantastic figher, then we will hear about her. the SCHTICK just reeks of some sort of issues.

it's too bad, but this sport attracts a lot of damaged, schticky types.

i miss SPORT. fuck this look at me for no reason shit.
be great and i'll care. otherwise...attention whore.
12/23/12 12:37 AM
udk

UGCTT_AsimpleFan -  Well this thread took an turn towards the stupid. She can post where ever she wants. I would assume most fighters want support from the entire MMA community not just the UG. As a fan I have nothing to gain from other forums so I stick to the one I prefer but expecting a fighter to limit their marketing in any way is pretty dumb. Phone Post

it started stupid and got injected with a dose of reality.

if you're a fighter you 'market' yourself by kicking ass and getting noticed.

being 'wacky' to get noticed is flat out schtick. mma has way to much of this shit as it is. it makes the sport look stupid.

12/23/12 12:45 AM
CindyO

clown makeup - 

Amusing to see duplicate posts of all of this on Sherdog.com. Maybe try and tailor the posts for each formum so that the interaction at least looks genuine.

So if you post on another board we should talk shit to you about how special you don't make us feel??? Grow up, me thinks?

Cindy

12/23/12 12:46 AM
udk

Ryann Von Doom - 
udk - 
Ryann Von Doom - 
udk - 
Tyrone sBong - 

i have goosebumps.

Youy must be popular with the ladies. lol

well...no one could compete with a guy who's posted over 30,000 times on an mma forum in a handful of years.
the ladies are slipping off their chairs!

As opposed to a blantly beeped douchetard who is hating on a fuckin hot chick who's a pro fighter and cool with the people here. Yep, must suck to hate life so much.

i don't know 'her'. i just know 'her/his kind'. i don't like it.

your type here cracks me up though....panting little puppies. so eager to please the 'hot chick' being 'cool' with the people here. this statement alone says that you, for some reason, think she's way above you. why wouldn't she be 'cool'? she's marketing herself! trying to get ahead!

it's promotion dummy. chances are she's never going to have babies with you.

that said, it's just my (correct) opinion and people are obviously free to do what they want. the truth is still the truth though.
12/23/12 12:48 AM
CindyO

clown makeup - 

*can't stop laughing* WOW!

Cindy

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.