UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I just signed to Invicta :) First OZWMMA Fighter

12/22/12 10:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
udk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 

But hey... maybe I shouldn't even post here at all if people are so petty LOL :)

jebus....attention whore much?
why don't you just let your fights speak for themselves?
the amount of 'look at me!!!' is a bit sickening.
12/22/12 10:22 PM
Smith1234
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is nothing wrong with her making same OP here and there. The discourse will take different paths. Phone Post
12/22/12 10:34 PM
Lahzerous
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The people bitching about what other site's she post on need a tall glass of STFU. We are slowly getting the green names to post more often don't ruin it. We are all part of the MMA community enough of this "Us vs them mentality" it should be a open door policy. Shit I saw a thread yesterday that had a post on it by the guy that created Sherdog.
12/22/12 11:02 PM
ThEUniT

Bec is promoting herself and meeting fans of the sport it's very win/win. It worked for Corcky he was just bigger and sexier or at least that what he tells me. Phone Post
12/22/12 11:34 PM
udk

well rounded poster - 
udk - 
RowdyBec - 

But hey... maybe I shouldn't even post here at all if people are so petty LOL :)

"the amount of 'look at me!!!' is a bit sickening"

lol how old's this guy? 50? 60?

Over shot by a couple decades there. What are you...12?

What are you saying though...only 50 or 60 year old guys have enough sense to spot an attention whore?

Come to think of it...you don't find a lot of 60 year old WWE fans either. Perhaps I am outgrowing this sport and you idiots... Threads like this make me think so.
12/22/12 11:56 PM
Tyrone sBong
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

udk - 
well rounded poster - 
udk - 
RowdyBec - 

"the amount of 'look at me!!!' is a bit sickening"

lol how old's this guy? 50? 60?

Over shot by a couple decades there. What are you...12?

What are you saying though...only 50 or 60 year old guys have enough sense to spot an attention whore?

Come to think of it...you don't find a lot of 60 year old WWE fans either. Perhaps I am outgrowing this sport and you idiots... Threads like this make me think so.

Well Fuck off then!
12/22/12 11:58 PM
udk

Who asked you cocksucker?!
12/23/12 12:07 AM
Tyrone sBong
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

udk - Who asked you cocksucker?!

Its an open forum fuckwit, you want a private convo, send a PM.

Till then i'll say what i want... COCKSUCKER!!!
12/23/12 12:21 AM
udk

Tyrone sBong - 

i'll get right on that 'private' conversation.
i have goosebumps.
12/23/12 12:25 AM
Tyrone sBong

In all seriousness though, if your gonna start calling a fighter an "attention whore" for what, using this forum too much? Then piss and moan about how your outgrowing this sport and where all idiots and blah blah blah..., then yeah you can Fuck off.

And since where on this subject, i do believe bec was in a discussion with someone else before you rudely interrupted and called her an "attention whore".

Anyhow, i've said what i have to say. I'm out.
12/23/12 12:26 AM
udk

Ryann Von Doom - 
udk - 
Tyrone sBong - 

i have goosebumps.

Youy must be popular with the ladies. lol

well...no one could compete with a guy who's posted over 30,000 times on an mma forum in a handful of years.
the ladies are slipping off their chairs!
12/23/12 12:33 AM
UGCTT_AsimpleFan
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well this thread took an turn towards the stupid. She can post where ever she wants. I would assume most fighters want support from the entire MMA community not just the UG. As a fan I have nothing to gain from other forums so I stick to the one I prefer but expecting a fighter to limit their marketing in any way is pretty dumb. Phone Post
12/23/12 12:33 AM
udk

Tyrone sBong - 

In all seriousness though, if your gonna start calling a fighter an "attention whore" for what, using this forum too much? Then piss and moan about how your outgrowing this sport and where all idiots and blah blah blah..., then yeah you can Fuck off.

And since where on this subject, i do believe bec was in a discussion with someone else before you rudely interrupted and called her an "attention whore".

Anyhow, i've said what i have to say. I'm out.

public forum though..right?

i'm tired of this kind of attention seeking. seriously, i guess i've hit my maximum tolerance of overly tattooed, wacky haired, narcissistic, lowest common denominator form of 'self promotion'.

i may be crazy, but if she's worth knowing about because she's a fantastic figher, then we will hear about her. the SCHTICK just reeks of some sort of issues.

it's too bad, but this sport attracts a lot of damaged, schticky types.

i miss SPORT. fuck this look at me for no reason shit.
be great and i'll care. otherwise...attention whore.
12/23/12 12:37 AM
udk

UGCTT_AsimpleFan -  Well this thread took an turn towards the stupid. She can post where ever she wants. I would assume most fighters want support from the entire MMA community not just the UG. As a fan I have nothing to gain from other forums so I stick to the one I prefer but expecting a fighter to limit their marketing in any way is pretty dumb. Phone Post

it started stupid and got injected with a dose of reality.

if you're a fighter you 'market' yourself by kicking ass and getting noticed.

being 'wacky' to get noticed is flat out schtick. mma has way to much of this shit as it is. it makes the sport look stupid.

12/23/12 12:45 AM
CindyO

clown makeup - 

Amusing to see duplicate posts of all of this on Sherdog.com. Maybe try and tailor the posts for each formum so that the interaction at least looks genuine.

So if you post on another board we should talk shit to you about how special you don't make us feel??? Grow up, me thinks?

Cindy

12/23/12 12:46 AM
udk

Ryann Von Doom - 
udk - 
Ryann Von Doom - 
udk - 
Tyrone sBong - 

i have goosebumps.

well...no one could compete with a guy who's posted over 30,000 times on an mma forum in a handful of years.

As opposed to a blantly beeped douchetard who is hating on a fuckin hot chick who's a pro fighter and cool with the people here. Yep, must suck to hate life so much.

i don't know 'her'. i just know 'her/his kind'. i don't like it.

your type here cracks me up though....panting little puppies. so eager to please the 'hot chick' being 'cool' with the people here. this statement alone says that you, for some reason, think she's way above you. why wouldn't she be 'cool'? she's marketing herself! trying to get ahead!

it's promotion dummy. chances are she's never going to have babies with you.

that said, it's just my (correct) opinion and people are obviously free to do what they want. the truth is still the truth though.
12/23/12 12:48 AM
CindyO

clown makeup - 

That was the intial point of my comment, it is fine that a few days ago you signed up there, but at least cater or tailor your interacation accordingly. Instead of ctrl+v'ing everything from here, tailor or presonalize it accordingly. Perhaps you were not aware of the rivalry, if so, it is worse than your inter-state anything in AUS, or inter-state any sport anything in AUS. Point again being, keep "some" breaking stuff exculsively here on the UG, where you got your start, and not simply duplicate info / posts / like there is no distinction between the forums. You surely can at least appreciate rivarly at its core can you not.

*can't stop laughing* WOW!

Cindy

12/23/12 12:49 AM
RowdyBec
636 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

udk - 
RowdyBec - 

LOL... did you really just call me what I've been called my whole entire life & openly admit to being?? :)

12/23/12 12:52 AM
RowdyBec
636 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for keeping this thread near the top of the forum guys :)

Below is a new interview I did with an Australian sports radio show. Enjoy!!

12/23/12 12:52 AM
RowdyBec

...

12/23/12 12:57 AM
udk

RowdyBec - 
udk - 
RowdyBec - 

LOL... did you really just call me what I've been called my whole entire life & openly admit to being?? :)

yup...i guess so.

to my credit...most attention whores don't know they are.

to your credit...you have these boys wrapped around your finger :|

it's working.
12/23/12 12:57 AM
CindyO

udk - 
Ryann Von Doom - 
udk - 
Ryann Von Doom - 
udk - 
Tyrone sBong - 

i have goosebumps.

As opposed to a blantly beeped douchetard who is hating on a fuckin hot chick who's a pro fighter and cool with the people here. Yep, must suck to hate life so much.

your type here cracks me up though....panting little puppies. so eager to please the 'hot chick' being 'cool' with the people here. this statement alone says that you, for some reason, think she's way above you. why wouldn't she be 'cool'? she's marketing herself! trying to get ahead!

that said, it's just my (correct) opinion and people are obviously free to do what they want. the truth is still the truth though.

Perhaps people should stay off of HER thread if they don't like what SHE posts on it. Problems with folks e-feewings gettin all hurt solved, IMO.

Cindy

12/23/12 1:00 AM
Chris27

Never understood the Sherdog/UG beef. I was on Sherdog before I was here and I didnt get it then.

Whats the problem with Bec posting on both sites? She got like 40k views here and 19k viewers on Sherdog.

Why should she limit herself to one place, her goal is to promote herself to the mma world and like it or not Sherdog is part of that world.

People take that shit way too serious.
12/23/12 1:01 AM
udk

Ryann Von Doom - 
udk - 
Ryann Von Doom - 
udk - 
Ryann Von Doom - 
udk - 
Tyrone sBong - 

i have goosebumps.

lol @ this prententiousness. I personally couldn't careless of her looks, but I'm stating a fact she's hot and that she is a cool chick. Can't just enjoy a good poster and be done with it? Gotta be "that guy" right?

Do I think she's gonna bang me? Nope. She's married and cool chick who interact with often. It's not hard to comprehend. 

to you, she's 'cool' because she's 'talking' to nerds like you on an internet forum.

i'd argue the opposite.

perspective.
12/23/12 1:01 AM
RowdyBec

Hey UDK... sometimes the sun shines bright too :) Obvious things are obvious.

Thank you everyone for your support... I really appreciate it :) I leave for the States in 13 days & can't wait to entertain all of you that order the live stream from www.invictafc.com :) I promise that many UG hand signs will be flashed & that you will be entertained by my victory or defeat. As Cindy says... if you don't like how I go about my bizzyness... don't read my threads. Bye byeee for now :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.