UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I just signed to Invicta :) First OZWMMA Fighter

12/23/12 12:49 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RowdyBec
489 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

udk - 
RowdyBec - 

But hey... maybe I shouldn't even post here at all if people are so petty LOL :)

jebus....attention whore much?
why don't you just let your fights speak for themselves?
the amount of 'look at me!!!' is a bit sickening.

LOL... did you really just call me what I've been called my whole entire life & openly admit to being?? :)

12/23/12 12:52 AM
RowdyBec
489 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for keeping this thread near the top of the forum guys :)

Below is a new interview I did with an Australian sports radio show. Enjoy!!

12/23/12 12:52 AM
RowdyBec

...

12/23/12 12:57 AM
udk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 
udk - 
RowdyBec - 

But hey... maybe I shouldn't even post here at all if people are so petty LOL :)

jebus....attention whore much?
why don't you just let your fights speak for themselves?
the amount of 'look at me!!!' is a bit sickening.

LOL... did you really just call me what I've been called my whole entire life & openly admit to being?? :)

yup...i guess so.

to my credit...most attention whores don't know they are.

to your credit...you have these boys wrapped around your finger :|

it's working.
12/23/12 12:57 AM
CindyO

udk - 
Ryann Von Doom - 
udk - 
Ryann Von Doom - 
udk - 
Tyrone sBong - 
udk - Who asked you cocksucker?!

Its an open forum fuckwit, you want a private convo, send a PM.

Till then i'll say what i want... COCKSUCKER!!!

i'll get right on that 'private' conversation.
i have goosebumps.

Youy must be popular with the ladies. lol

well...no one could compete with a guy who's posted over 30,000 times on an mma forum in a handful of years.
the ladies are slipping off their chairs!

As opposed to a blantly beeped douchetard who is hating on a fuckin hot chick who's a pro fighter and cool with the people here. Yep, must suck to hate life so much.

i don't know 'her'. i just know 'her/his kind'. i don't like it.

your type here cracks me up though....panting little puppies. so eager to please the 'hot chick' being 'cool' with the people here. this statement alone says that you, for some reason, think she's way above you. why wouldn't she be 'cool'? she's marketing herself! trying to get ahead!

it's promotion dummy. chances are she's never going to have babies with you.

that said, it's just my (correct) opinion and people are obviously free to do what they want. the truth is still the truth though.

Perhaps people should stay off of HER thread if they don't like what SHE posts on it. Problems with folks e-feewings gettin all hurt solved, IMO.

Cindy

12/23/12 1:00 AM
Chris27

Never understood the Sherdog/UG beef. I was on Sherdog before I was here and I didnt get it then.

Whats the problem with Bec posting on both sites? She got like 40k views here and 19k viewers on Sherdog.

Why should she limit herself to one place, her goal is to promote herself to the mma world and like it or not Sherdog is part of that world.

People take that shit way too serious.
12/23/12 1:01 AM
udk

Ryann Von Doom - 
udk - 
Ryann Von Doom - 
udk - 
Ryann Von Doom - 
udk - 
Tyrone sBong - 

i have goosebumps.

well...no one could compete with a guy who's posted over 30,000 times on an mma forum in a handful of years.

As opposed to a blantly beeped douchetard who is hating on a fuckin hot chick who's a pro fighter and cool with the people here. Yep, must suck to hate life so much.

your type here cracks me up though....panting little puppies. so eager to please the 'hot chick' being 'cool' with the people here. this statement alone says that you, for some reason, think she's way above you. why wouldn't she be 'cool'? she's marketing herself! trying to get ahead!

that said, it's just my (correct) opinion and people are obviously free to do what they want. the truth is still the truth though.

lol @ this prententiousness. I personally couldn't careless of her looks, but I'm stating a fact she's hot and that she is a cool chick. Can't just enjoy a good poster and be done with it? Gotta be "that guy" right?

Do I think she's gonna bang me? Nope. She's married and cool chick who interact with often. It's not hard to comprehend. 

to you, she's 'cool' because she's 'talking' to nerds like you on an internet forum.

i'd argue the opposite.

perspective.
RowdyBec

Hey UDK... sometimes the sun shines bright too :) Obvious things are obvious.

Thank you everyone for your support... I really appreciate it :) I leave for the States in 13 days & can't wait to entertain all of you that order the live stream from www.invictafc.com :) I promise that many UG hand signs will be flashed & that you will be entertained by my victory or defeat. As Cindy says... if you don't like how I go about my bizzyness... don't read my threads. Bye byeee for now :)

clown makeup

Edited: 12/23/12 1:03 AM

in response to this of course

"So if you post on another board we should talk shit to you about how special you don't make us feel??? Grow up, me thinks?

Cindy

So says the truckling UFC sycopahnt.

12/23/12 1:07 AM
udk

CindyO - 
udk - 
Ryann Von Doom - 
udk - 
Ryann Von Doom - 
udk - 
Tyrone sBong - 

i have goosebumps.

Perhaps people should stay off of HER thread if they don't like what SHE posts on it. Problems with folks e-feewings gettin all hurt solved, IMO.

Cindy

this is public, right?

now that we've agreed that it is, cindy, how are my feelings hurt? more likely that it's yours than mine. logic.

yes, that's right, you're just saying 'something'. doesn't have to make sense... it's the internet!
12/23/12 1:14 AM
udk

RowdyBec - 

Hey UDK... sometimes the sun shines bright too :) Obvious things are obvious.

Thank you everyone for your support... I really appreciate it :) I leave for the States in 13 days & can't wait to entertain all of you that order the live stream from www.invictafc.com :) I promise that many UG hand signs will be flashed & that you will be entertained by my victory or defeat. As Cindy says... if you don't like how I go about my bizzyness... don't read my threads. Bye byeee for now :)

bec.

"the sun always shines bright.

sometimes shit just gets in the way."

12/23/12 1:15 AM
clown makeup

--it's common knowledge you're not very bright. you're the ufc's "internet secratary" what does your cuckhold hasband make of that" That you're up at 3, 4 5 am defending your old school friend Dana White on a  virtual message board? Your life and soul, sole meaning and exsistance pegged to an internet forum

It is slowly becoming clear that DFW is right, "they" don't get it.

12/23/12 1:39 AM
RowdyBec

Edited: 12/23/12 1:51 AM

It would take a lot to run me off the UG :) Already posted photos of myself when I was a fatty & there's not exactly much I've never not been called before LOLBURGER :)

Even if it did happen... It certainly wouldn't be because some sad little boys with nothing else to do with their time decided that I'd be a fun target. Internet must be real serious business to these guys hey?? I've never understood that... I'm too busy training, spending time with my two children & replying to my real supporters to actually care about words on a screen soooo take your best shot boys & keep this thread alive even longer!! We already know I love the attention & keeping this thread alive just may garner me a few more supporters leading into my next fight in a fortnights time :)

12/23/12 7:10 AM
RowdyBec

Know there are a lot of people on here that dig my tattoos :) I got my latest one completed tonight!!

12/24/12 1:41 AM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Teh internets be serious bidness. Phone Post
12/24/12 2:28 AM
armbarring
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A bag of ricin -  Teh internets be serious bidness. Phone Post

I know right. Grown ass men throwing panty fits.
12/24/12 5:14 PM
RowdyBec

Merry Christmas UG!! Hope you all have a fun day with your families & pleeeease stay safe :) <3

12/24/12 5:16 PM
rObLoCo
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Merry Xmas boss to you, hubby and kids...hurry up 05 Jan 13 :) Phone Post
12/24/12 5:25 PM
Boofhead3
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Merry christmas Bec and UG!! Phone Post
12/24/12 5:45 PM
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT

RowdyBec -

Know there are a lot of people on here that dig my tattoos :) I got my latest one completed tonight!!

Awesome tats :-) Phone Post
12/25/12 7:38 AM
RowdyBec

Just realised its Christmas for most of America right now :) Merry Christmas again LOL :)

12/25/12 9:44 PM
RowdyBec

LOL... well I am blonde after all :) Hope you all had a good Christmas you cwazazy Americans :)

12/25/12 10:27 PM
PayItForward
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good luck in your matches. hope you do well.
please refrain from saying things like lolburger. it makes no sense to me...
12/26/12 1:15 AM
RowdyBec

PayItForward - good luck in your matches. hope you do well.
please refrain from saying things like lolburger. it makes no sense to me...

But but but then the hundred's of LOLBURGER shirts that have been sold would have to be re-called :)

12/28/12 3:32 PM
RowdyBec

Less than a week until weigh in's & I just got voted Australian Female Fighter of the Year YOI YOI :)

http://mmaoceania.com/best-of-2012-mma-awards-australia-and-new-zealand/

Here is a US interview I did with Caged Minds MMA the other night... hope you enjoy if interested :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE1vpme3B6I&feature=youtu.be

& here is a two page article about my Invicta debut & career in a UK magazine :) <3

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.