UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I just signed to Invicta :) First OZWMMA Fighter

11/1/12 1:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
pegson123
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thankfully invicta flies the international fighters out a day earlier. does not seem like much but it helps
11/1/12 1:49 PM
KidPittsburgh
1189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congratulations kiddo!
Can't wait to see the first fight.
11/1/12 2:12 PM
chaplinshouse
774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

congrats!  next stop, TUF women's season #1

11/1/12 2:22 PM
Humboldt
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -

Yeah, I'm a fan. Phone Post
11/1/12 2:41 PM
SpiritualElixir

I stand by what I say, Bec you ooze sexuality baby we both have that in common Phone Post
11/1/12 2:53 PM
stevekt
641 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What weight class? Phone Post
11/1/12 2:57 PM
Submissable
296 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Humboldt - 
RowdyBec -

+1

11/1/12 3:24 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome! Bec is a beast..

Of the sexy breed. Phone Post
11/1/12 3:28 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -
Ip Man 81 -  No nudes?? Phone Post

This isn't the OG After Dark boyo!! :P <3

In for after dark pics. Phone Post
11/1/12 3:35 PM
AussieMayhem

Submissable -
Humboldt - 
RowdyBec -

+1

-The UG Phone Post
11/1/12 4:56 PM
Tyrone sBong
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats Bec
I saw your last fight at Nitro in brisy a few weeks ago, I felt pretty sorry for you losing your opponent on such short notice, and although her replacement had a tonne of guts to step up, it wasn't much/if any competition for you. There's nothin worse than busting your arse for that long and then that happens.
Anyway it's awesome to hear you'll now have heaps of competition to get stuck into.
Looking forward to seein you back in there soon. Go Massive! Phone Post
11/1/12 7:03 PM
ElTriangulo
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would
11/1/12 7:10 PM
Got MMAlk

Dope. Phone Post
11/1/12 7:13 PM
KidJustice
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Congrats!

11/1/12 7:35 PM
Chromium
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why are people against women fighting in the UFC again?
11/1/12 7:38 PM
RowdyBec
629 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/01/12 7:42 PM
MattyECB - ^Don't know why I said probably, now I just feel silly lol

And I definitely saw one of your fights, it was an ugly KO loss but just looked up your record and amazing you've had such a hot streak in such a short time since.

Congratulations on the great job you're doing and congratulations on being one of the pioneers in what can hopefully be a new surge in WMMA popularity. If MMA is plateuing right now, they need all the talent and all the novelty in the sport possible, and athletes like yourself are clutch.

Spanx for the kind words Matty :) That knockout was a fun fight LOLBURGER :)

WMMA is legit... most us girls have a chip on our shoulder & will do anything to prove we belong :) I have two arms, two legs & a heart beat just like any man so let me fight & entertain :) <3

11/1/12 7:40 PM
12SixElbow
629 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like to respect your skills, but I'm too worried about how damn hot you are.

Either way congrats.

11/1/12 7:43 PM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

Good luck Phone Post
11/1/12 7:47 PM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 
MattyECB - ^Don't know why I said probably, now I just feel silly lol

And I definitely saw one of your fights, it was an ugly KO loss but just looked up your record and amazing you've had such a hot streak in such a short time since.

Congratulations on the great job you're doing and congratulations on being one of the pioneers in what can hopefully be a new surge in WMMA popularity. If MMA is plateuing right now, they need all the talent and all the novelty in the sport possible, and athletes like yourself are clutch.

Spanx for the kind words Matty :) That knockout was a fun fight LOLBURGER :)

WMMA is legit... most us girls have a chip on our shoulder & will do anything to prove we belong :) I have two arms, two legs & a heart beat just like any man so let me fight & entertain :) <3

And that, Ladies and Gentlemen, is how you earn the respect of fans.

Congrats on the signing and I cannot wait to see your first Invicta fight!

11/1/12 7:48 PM
RowdyBec

UGCTT_EnderTL - 

Hey! Congrats on the signing. Things are starting to look big for WMMA and this is the perfect time to be getting into the spotlight!

What is your travel going to be like before your Invicta debut? Do you have somehwere stateside to train closer to the date, or are you going to do your travelling fight week? I'm always curious about travelling so far to compete.. I have done it once and it was a weird feeling for me.

Best of luck training! I'm stoked for the fight.

Heya :) Fankoo for the congrats :)

Ill be traveling fight week but Im too not sure of the actual flight time but I have to travel from Brisbane, Australia all the way to Kansas City I think :) From what Im told thats about 29 hours in air?? The most time Ive ever spent traveling to a fight has been 3 hours LOL... so its def going to be a shock to my system :) A fight is a fight though & all that matters is what happens inside the cage so Im looking forward to this challange & am hell bent on showcasing the ridiculously stylish violence I can inflict & entertaining you all!! :) <3

11/1/12 7:50 PM
Chromium
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/01/12 7:50 PM
EDIT: ^^^^I hadn't even read that or the post you're replying to when I posted this, lol.

I recommend you come to the U.S. a few weeks ahead of time and find do a mini-camp here somewhere if you can afford it (before flying on to Kansas City or wherever 4-5 days before the fight; if going direct from Oz to Kansas, come in at least 7 or 8 days before). I've heard Team Alpha Male provides room and board to the people who do stints with them but I'm not 100% positive.
11/1/12 7:56 PM
RowdyBec

stevekt -  What weight class? Phone Post

I fight in the 115lbs division Steve :) My first fight was at 132lbs though because I couldnt find any opponents at that weight at the time LOL :) Safe to say I had fun eating my way all the way to the scales that weigh in day!! :) <3

11/1/12 7:58 PM
RowdyBec

Tyrone sBong -  Congrats Bec
I saw your last fight at Nitro in brisy a few weeks ago, I felt pretty sorry for you losing your opponent on such short notice, and although her replacement had a tonne of guts to step up, it wasn't much/if any competition for you. There's nothin worse than busting your arse for that long and then that happens.
Anyway it's awesome to hear you'll now have heaps of competition to get stuck into.
Looking forward to seein you back in there soon. Go Massive! Phone Post

Spanx Tyrone :) I was really disappointed my opponent pulled out 36 hours before that fight especially since she was to be my first international test!! :) Its a shame the 8 weeks of training I did had to be used on an opponent much less experienced then me (I was in tears backstage after the fight... Im a little cry baby LOL) but Im a fighter so had a job to do & did it :) I dont regret anything from that fight except the circumstances... she had a lot of guts for stepping up thats for sure :) <3

11/1/12 8:03 PM
RowdyBec

Edited: 11/01/12 8:38 PM
Chromium - EDIT: ^^^^I hadn't even read that or the post you're replying to when I posted this, lol.

I recommend you come to the U.S. a few weeks ahead of time and find do a mini-camp here somewhere if you can afford it (before flying on to Kansas City or wherever 4-5 days before the fight; if going direct from Oz to Kansas, come in at least 7 or 8 days before). I've heard Team Alpha Male provides room and board to the people who do stints with them but I'm not 100% positive.

Id really really love to come earlier & train but all comes down to $$$ like anything in this stoopid world LOL :) Since the Invicta announcements Ive had so many sponsor offers so hopefully I can work something out from that :) If you know any connections that wanna sponsor the first ever Aussie in Invicta ... send em my way pretty pleeease & I wont disappoint ;) 

If I havent replied to anyone elses questions on this thread... me sorry Ive missed you :( <3

11/1/12 8:07 PM
RowdyBec

Edited: 11/01/12 8:08 PM

Oh yeah & forgot to let you all know that I just did a podcast with an Australian's MMA news show if you wanna listen to it & make fun of my Aussie accent LOL :) 

Tito Ortiz was also on it... I start talking at 1:55:30 :)

http://directory.libsyn.com/episode/index/show/thisweekinmma/id/2115152#access_token=AAAEAkMDpPh4BAImL57gfYxU9E2fnTw7ZBlkNOdgeDKeJvfe7mfPWSdDZA51l1Pnb5q6QRyq4PNQ0Xy8BKhzyLVEagVS6EZCR3HTTN155NwWAZCQeg9cE&expires_in=7137

Sorry for so many comments back to back... gotta make sure I respond to you all :) <3

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.