UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I just signed to Invicta :) First OZWMMA Fighter

11/1/12 8:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chromium
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 
Chromium - EDIT: ^^^^I hadn't even read that or the post you're replying to when I posted this, lol.

I recommend you come to the U.S. a few weeks ahead of time and find do a mini-camp here somewhere if you can afford it (before flying on to Kansas City or wherever 4-5 days before the fight; if going direct from Oz to Kansas, come in at least 7 or 8 days before). I've heard Team Alpha Male provides room and board to the people who do stints with them but I'm not 100% positive.

Id really really love to come earlier & train but all comes down to $$$ like anything in this stoopid world LOL :) Since the Invicta announcements Ive had so many sponsor offers so hopefully I can work something out from that :) If you know any connections that wanna sponsor the first ever Aussie in Invict ... send em my way pretty pleeease & I wont disappoint ;) 

If I havent replied to anyone elses questions on this thread... me sorry Ive missed you :( <3

Unfortunately I'm not really connected like that but I'm sure there are some folks on the UG who could maybe hook you up.

I did have a question tho, sorry if this has been asked already: do you know who your opponent is gonna be yet?
11/1/12 8:16 PM
AussieMayhem
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -
Chromium - EDIT: ^^^^I hadn't even read that or the post you're replying to when I posted this, lol.

I recommend you come to the U.S. a few weeks ahead of time and find do a mini-camp here somewhere if you can afford it (before flying on to Kansas City or wherever 4-5 days before the fight; if going direct from Oz to Kansas, come in at least 7 or 8 days before). I've heard Team Alpha Male provides room and board to the people who do stints with them but I'm not 100% positive.

Id really really love to come earlier & train but all comes down to $$$ like anything in this stoopid world LOL :) Since the Invicta announcements Ive had so many sponsor offers so hopefully I can work something out from that :) If you know any connections that wanna sponsor the first ever Aussie in Invict ... send em my way pretty pleeease & I wont disappoint ;) 

If I havent replied to anyone elses questions on this thread... me sorry Ive missed you :( <3

Look up earthing or grounding mat if u r only gettin there days before. Spending time on grass, sand or dirt is an awesome way to combat jet lag. Sounds retarded but it actually works Phone Post
11/1/12 8:24 PM
RowdyBec
619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chromium - 
RowdyBec - 

Unfortunately I'm not really connected like that but I'm sure there are some folks on the UG who could maybe hook you up.

I did have a question tho, sorry if this has been asked already: do you know who your opponent is gonna be yet?

Yup... I have agreed to an opponent but not allowed to say anything just yet :) <3

11/1/12 8:27 PM
RowdyBec
619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AussieMayhem - 
RowdyBec -

Look up earthing or grounding mat if u r only gettin there days before. Spending time on grass, sand or dirt is an awesome way to combat jet lag. Sounds retarded but it actually works Phone Post

Spanx you for that advice... I'm def going to research that now :) <3

11/1/12 8:34 PM
BrunoMcGyver
251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 

See if you can start a fundraising drive on fundafighter.com

The person who runs it posts here too. Wouldn't hurt to ask. I'm sure a few of us here would be more than happy to put a few D's forward to help cover training camp costs and all of that shit.
11/1/12 8:45 PM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Potato.

Hey GURLLLLL, lets put YOU and I together ;)

11/1/12 9:46 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1786 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

An urban shaman, I have studied Bec's major and minor chakras and energy storage centers and I'm so sorry but she is possessed by a disembodied lolcat. Phone Post
11/1/12 9:48 PM
RowdyBec

MentaL - 

Yo Yo Yo Whoop Whoop ;) <3

11/1/12 9:49 PM
RowdyBec

2JupitersTooMany -  An urban shaman, I have studied Bec's major and minor chakras and energy storage centers and I'm so sorry but she is possessed by a disembodied lolcat. Phone Post

Shhhh... don't let my secrets out!! Im just an innocent girl promise :) <3

11/1/12 10:16 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rowdy vs Lil Bulldog! Sexiest fight ever! Phone Post
11/1/12 10:32 PM
RowdyBec

UGCTT_SidRival -  Rowdy vs Lil Bulldog! Sexiest fight ever! Phone Post

She is kinda smexy isn't she?? ;) <3

11/2/12 1:18 AM
mata_leao
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love you Bec. Phone Post
11/2/12 1:52 AM
Matt Phillips
819 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you're ever in Honolulu, message me and I'll buy you lunch or see if I can track down some Vegemite or whatever you Aussies eat these days :P

11/2/12 2:10 AM
145er

Hot chicks that fight are way more fun then aregular ol' hot chick. I'm a fan! Good luck in invicta!!
11/2/12 2:11 AM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You sound like a cool person bec, I'll be rooting for you next Invicta. Make the UG proud.

Ps. You're easy on the eyes as well. Phone Post
11/2/12 2:24 AM
Mihow
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't believe no one asked for feet pics yet ... The fuck is this world coming to? Phone Post
11/2/12 9:02 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -
UGCTT_SidRival -  Rowdy vs Lil Bulldog! Sexiest fight ever! Phone Post

She is kinda smexy isn't she?? ;) <3

Do want!

Phone Post
11/2/12 9:09 AM
Millzy

Congrats Bec!

Random question.. were you at the Apple store at Carindale Westfield's about a month ago? I'm sure that was you. Phone Post
11/2/12 9:12 AM
JitsuGuy
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn! She can throw!!!! Damn impressive!
11/2/12 9:14 AM
Kirik
1782 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Follow me, on Twitter

I always thought Invicta couldn't be cooler, but it just got cooler still.

11/2/12 9:29 AM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Potato.
RowdyBec -
MentaL - 

Yo Yo Yo Whoop Whoop ;) <3

:-P Phone Post
11/2/12 9:34 AM
RowdyBec

Millzy -  Congrats Bec!

Random question.. were you at the Apple store at Carindale Westfield's about a month ago? I'm sure that was you. Phone Post

Yup... that would of been me :) I always shop at Cairndale shopping plaza!!

If you see me again make sure you say hello my fellow UGer :) <3

11/2/12 9:36 AM
RowdyBec

Kirik - 

I always thought Invicta couldn't be cooler, but it just got cooler still.

Kirik posting in my thread twice!! Eeeeek :)

I'll be throwing up the UG sign in my debut Invicta fight everyone... UG represent ;) <3

11/2/12 9:37 AM
RowdyBec

Edited: 11/02/12 9:39 AM

Gimme 30 seconds to express myself & make sure you follow me on Twitter @RowdyBec :) <3

11/2/12 9:40 AM
Millzy

RowdyBec -
Millzy -  Congrats Bec!

Yup... that would of been me :) I always shop at Cairndale shopping plaza!!

If you see me again make sure you say hello my fellow UGer :) <3

No fkn way! We were sitting at the same table at that retarded genius bar across from each other. I kept looking at you, trying to sus you out you gave me a few weird looks.. would have said what up if I was 100% Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.