UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I just signed to Invicta :) First OZWMMA Fighter

11/2/12 9:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RowdyBec
578 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/02/12 9:51 AM
Millzy - 
RowdyBec -
Millzy -  Congrats Bec!

Random question.. were you at the Apple store at Carindale Westfield's about a month ago? I'm sure that was you. Phone Post

Yup... that would of been me :) I always shop at Cairndale shopping plaza!!

If you see me again make sure you say hello my fellow UGer :) <3

No fkn way! We were sitting at the same table at that retarded genius bar across from each other. I kept looking at you, trying to sus you out you gave me a few weird looks.. would have said what up if I was 100% Phone Post

LOL!! Thats crazy :) I cant remember giving weird looks to anyone but I was def at the Apple store in Cairndale a month ago :) I was getting the speakers on my iPhone fixed :) Im sure we will cross paths again as I shop there regularly so please say hello & we'll knock out a UG sign together on camera for this thread!! :) <3

11/2/12 9:48 AM
lildragonof
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats. Phone Post
11/2/12 10:07 AM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Potato.

11/2/12 10:10 AM
UGCTT_zackthewop
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good lord. Congrats on the signing.

Haven't seen you fight yet but good lord you are smoking hot.

I will make sure to tune in to invictafc 4.

Do you do Instagram? Phone Post
11/2/12 10:12 AM
RowdyBec
578 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just saw that I'm on the front page of the website!! Eeeek... thanks Kirik :) <3

11/2/12 10:18 AM
Millzy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -

I just saw that I'm on the front page of the website!! Eeeek... thanks Kirik :) <3

Well deserved hun! Like someone said previously, perfect Timing to get signed. When UFC move on a woman's class they will poach you for sure. Keep it up! Phone Post
11/2/12 10:19 AM
RowdyBec

UGCTT_zackthewop -  Good lord. Congrats on the signing.

Spanx LOL :) I prefer people like me for my fighting ability over my looks buuuut I won't complain either way ;) I only do Facebook & Twitter at the moment but am looking into Instagram ;) <3

11/2/12 10:27 AM
RowdyBec

11/2/12 10:36 AM
MainelyBJJ
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome and congrats!  Hope you do well.

11/2/12 10:41 AM
RowdyBec

MainelyBJJ - 

Awesome and congrats!  Hope you do well.

Means a lot :) Im off to bed now but will reply to anyone else that posts when I wake up!! :) <3

11/2/12 10:43 AM
GregNoActionJackson
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome news Bec! I'll watch the card just to support you. Come fight in NJ. Phone Post
11/2/12 10:56 AM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/02/12 11:08 AM
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Those eyes...

Congratulations!

#followed

11/2/12 11:00 AM
DanEzra
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dMo - 

The Queen of rock and rumble?.........hmmmmm.

Congratulations! 

^ I like it.

Congrats and good luck!

11/2/12 11:08 AM
DaSquidge
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome, the very best of luck to ya. Looks like things are about to get Rowdy over at Invicta. Phone Post
11/2/12 11:19 AM
UGCTT_zackthewop
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -
UGCTT_zackthewop -  Good lord. Congrats on the signing.

Spanx LOL :) I prefer people like me for my fighting ability over my looks buuuut I won't complain either way ;) I only do Facebook & Twitter at the moment but am looking into Instagram ;) <3

Haha it's just nice to see a hot girl that's not like a cardboard cut out like most of the girls in wmma.

I haven't seen you fight yet but if you fight as good as you look I'm sure I can like you for both reasons.

Either way I'm in for invicta 4! Phone Post
11/2/12 11:39 AM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I LOVE the pics with the pink hair (that's how I have my hair now).

Anyway, I ADORE Invicta.  And lets' see...a hot girl, who can actually fight and seems to have a brain?  Sign me up!

Good luck!!!!!

11/2/12 11:48 AM
The Mongoose
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She is awesome!!

Proof: awesome dog! And she knows the rules...

Ps. Fap fap fap (sorry... But I'm sure I'm not the first to joke, so it's all love and I think you may have convinced me to purchase my first invicta fights) Phone Post
11/2/12 11:49 AM
thenino
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi!!
11/2/12 12:12 PM
DanEzra

New MMA look-a-like?

11/2/12 12:20 PM
ender852
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha, i got her to make that fuck the UG sign in that other thread :D

congrats on the signing Bec, can't wait to see you fight in the states!!
11/2/12 12:23 PM
Nexuscrawlers
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"...and I think you may have convinced me to purchase my first invicta fights"

Invicta is always a free live stream. Id love to get Invicta events on DVD though!!

11/2/12 1:15 PM
mikethecricket
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gotta love a sport where the athletes are highly talented (at kicking ass no less) AND cute.

When the bell rings, I kinda forget that it is girls fighting.

11/2/12 1:24 PM
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome Bec! Give em HELL!! Look forward to watching u tear'in it up! Phone Post
11/2/12 1:42 PM
SQUEEZIE

dam,she seems cool as fuck. i like her style,and she's fine also. o ya... she loves mma too! i love this woman!
11/2/12 2:04 PM
SQUEEZIE

RowdyBec - 
BrunoMcGyver - If you pick up some more wins in Invicta you should do an Overeem and get thick. solid. tight. and challenge Honda Housey to be the women's GOAT.

Well I do love my cupcakes & candy LOL :) 

Im surprised nobody has accused me of copying her name yet LOLBURGER :) <3

u like cupcakes? didnt notice,lol. if u were not so fine and didnt seem so fucking awesome almost everyone on this forum would have said u swagger jacked honda. new female dream match...rowdy vs rowdy. a little bit for selfish reasons

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.