UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I just signed to Invicta :) First OZWMMA Fighter

11/2/12 2:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jarvis73
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck Phone Post
11/2/12 3:03 PM
Blak302
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Invicta just jumped up a few notches in my book. They made it their mission to promote WMMA and bring it to the next level and apparently they know what they are doing!

Signing you is a sure sign they are doing it right! Congrats and can't wait to see your US debut! Give 'em HELL!
11/2/12 3:40 PM
LayzieTheSavage
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Editor/Videographer

Is there a highlight reel online?

11/2/12 4:41 PM
ChaosOverkill
566 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mix6APlix - Only one Rowdy, and Bec aint it. Best of luck to her though.

always gotta be one.

They fight 20 lbs apart chill

11/2/12 8:01 PM
MMARising

MMARising.com, Owner

TTT for opponent and newly-confirmed fight...

http://www.mmarising.com/news/2012/11/02/joanne-calderwood-set-to-face-bec-hyatt-at-invicta-fc-4/

11/2/12 8:32 PM
Trojan Rubber Guard
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never had the chance to watch Invicta before but now I'm definitely going to set aside time to watch this one Phone Post
11/3/12 4:13 AM
RowdyBec
590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/03/12 4:32 AM

My opponent has been announced as Joanne Calderwood from Scotland :) I love her style inside & outside of the cage & she miles above any of my previous opponents!! I cannot wait for this challenge... Im so excited :) I hope to come in & put on an entertaining fight for all of you... can't go wrong with a bit of Aussie vs Scottish female on female violence can you?? :)

Spanx for all the support guys... I aim to please!! :) <3

11/3/12 4:19 AM
RowdyBec
590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh yeah & for the record UG as Ive seen some comments on this thread & Twitter as well... no I didnt steal my "Rowdy" name from Rhonda & nor do I wish to be like her LOLBURGER :) Ive been called Rowdy for years & years now & it my personal nickname :) When Rhonda had her first fight I thought it was super cool people called her Rowdy as thats what my friends call me... or don't I look Rowdy enough for ya'll LOL?? :)  Anyway... its a word in the English dictonary & Ill never change my fight name to anything else :) <3

11/3/12 4:22 AM
RowdyBec

Edited: 11/03/12 4:26 AM
LayzieTheSavage -  Is there a highlight reel online?

Here are a couple highlights from my first 3 fights Layzie :)

A new one with highlights from my last two fights will be up in a week or so :) <3

11/3/12 4:28 AM
RowdyBec

11/3/12 8:40 AM
pegson123

I'm excited Phone Post
11/3/12 8:46 AM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congratulations girl! Phone Post
11/3/12 8:56 AM
pegson123

Here is an article that made it into the mainstream news in Australia. Congrats

http://www.news.com.au/sport/boxing-mma/bec-rowdy-hyatt/story-fndkzthy-1226509673862
11/3/12 9:40 AM
Internet
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're hot.

Good luck. Phone Post
11/3/12 10:51 AM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Potato.

11/3/12 6:58 PM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your opponent is not bad looking either. How about changing it to a mud wrestling match instead? War rowdy! Phone Post
11/3/12 8:09 PM
BrunoMcGyver
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scottish opponent? Make sure the fight contract says 'No beer bottles allowed"

I keed I keed.
11/3/12 10:13 PM
CindyO

MentaL - 

Who/what is that?

Cindy

11/4/12 12:14 AM
SJCOTTON
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats! Wanna get married on ayers rock? Phone Post
11/4/12 12:59 AM
Chomas
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking good girl! Phone Post
11/4/12 7:34 AM
RowdyBec

Edited: 11/04/12 7:34 AM

Spanx you everyone for the support :) News of my signing has been making the major mainstream newspapers here in Australia which is pretty damn cwazazy LOL :) Awesome sauce publicity for female MMA!! Here is a clipping of one of the articles :) Any sponsors that wanna jump on board for my InvitaFC debut... shoot me a message pleeeease ;) 

I promise to make it worth your while inside & outside of the cage :) <3

11/4/12 7:40 AM
whatamess

hey beccy, i thought i saw your picture before.
and no disrespect, but you were fat before, right? then either turned into a fitness nut or became a hottie..

it was one of those two threads on the OG. obviously now youre a hottie, but youre internet famous for one or the other

either way, i wish you the best of luck, smach some fools
11/4/12 7:46 AM
RowdyBec

whatamess - hey beccy, i thought i saw your picture before.
and no disrespect, but you were fat before, right? then either turned into a fitness nut or became a hottie..

it was one of those two threads on the OG. obviously now youre a hottie, but youre internet famous for one or the other

Yup... I was once a porky pig :) I actually started MMA to lose weight only 2 years ago with zero combat sports experience as I was a unmotivated excuse making former athlete jive turkey going no where!! I still love cupcakes LOL buuuut MMA changed my life & I owe it everything & hide nothing :) <3

11/4/12 7:53 AM
whatamess

RowdyBec - 

Yup... I was once a porky pig :) I actually started MMA to lose weight only 2 years ago with zero combat sports experience as I was a unmotivated excuse making former athlete jive turkey going no where!! I still love cupcakes LOL buuuut MMA changed my life & I owe it everything & hide nothing :) <3

YES! thats where i know you from.

im really sorry for that horrible post too, as i know a lot of girls with eating disorders and such.

you did great though!
if youre short on money, you should think about selling your diet.
11/4/12 7:53 AM
whatamess

RowdyBec - 

YES! thats where i know you from.

im really sorry for that horrible post too, as i know a lot of girls with eating disorders and such.

you did great though!
if youre short on money, you should think about selling your diet.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.