UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I just signed to Invicta :) First OZWMMA Fighter

11/4/12 7:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
whatamess
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 
whatamess - hey beccy, i thought i saw your picture before.
and no disrespect, but you were fat before, right? then either turned into a fitness nut or became a hottie..

it was one of those two threads on the OG. obviously now youre a hottie, but youre internet famous for one or the other

either way, i wish you the best of luck, smach some fools

Yup... I was once a porky pig :) I actually started MMA to lose weight only 2 years ago with zero combat sports experience as I was a unmotivated excuse making former athlete jive turkey going no where!! I still love cupcakes LOL buuuut MMA changed my life & I owe it everything & hide nothing :) <3

YES! thats where i know you from.

im really sorry for that horrible post too, as i know a lot of girls with eating disorders and such.

you did great though!
if youre short on money, you should think about selling your diet.
11/4/12 8:06 AM
RowdyBec
486 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whatamess - 
RowdyBec - 
and no disrespect, but you were fat before, right? then either turned into a fitness nut or became a hottie..

it was one of those two threads on the OG. obviously now youre a hottie, but youre internet famous for one or the other

Yup... I was once a porky pig :) I actually started MMA to lose weight only 2 years ago with zero combat sports experience as I was a unmotivated excuse making former athlete jive turkey going no where!! I still love cupcakes LOL buuuut MMA changed my life & I owe it everything & hide nothing :) <3

YES! thats where i know you from.

im really sorry for that horrible post too, as i know a lot of girls with eating disorders and such.

you did great though!
if youre short on money, you should think about selling your diet.

I didnt or don't have an eating disorder... I was just lazy & ate like a fat slob!!

All my diet now consists of is hard training & smart eating... no secrets or anything special :) <3

11/4/12 10:21 AM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

wow...what a transformation....props for that alone

11/4/12 10:23 AM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Potato.
RowdyBec - 

11/4/12 11:26 AM
Fernando Alonso

RowdyBec -

Wow that's an awesome turn around in your life. Will root for you in Invicta. Phone Post
11/4/12 11:27 AM
Fernando Alonso

RowdyBec -

Wow that's an awesome turn around in your life. Will root for you in Invicta. Phone Post
11/5/12 4:43 AM
RowdyBec
486 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/5/12 5:20 AM
LetterFromAThief
2060 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -

Im loving all this pub for womens mma.. To be honest, invicta was more fun to watch than most of the recent other cards aside from one ufc card and one bellator card. I was impressed at the heart some of the girls showed and the desire to FINISH fights rather than being scared of losing. I like how there are only a few big names also, which this will most definitely play into your hand. Keep it up with this story and some wins, and soon the UG will be fapping to ronda, meisha, and rowdy. Lol Phone Post
11/5/12 6:51 AM
RowdyBec

LOL :) Yup... its awesome sauce!! Female's normally put on the more exciting fights anyway :)

Two arms, two legs & a heart beat just like any male fighter... let us play muthafuckas :) <3

11/5/12 7:43 AM
armbarring
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My gawd these lip rings I cant stop starring.
11/5/12 8:05 AM
RowdyBec

armbarring - My gawd these lip rings I cant stop starring.

Settle down YO... Im not a piece of meat LOL ;) <3

11/5/12 8:16 AM
ChaosOverkill
519 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 
MentaL - 

Who/what is that?

Cindy

It's Honey Booboo Child's disgusting mother.

That barf inducing show on TLC about white trash exploiting their kid in Pageants.

11/5/12 8:44 AM
rezzz
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like your style girl, will be watching your fights.

Wish you all the best on your new contract! Phone Post
11/5/12 2:05 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 

I didn't say anything at first because it always seems creepy.. but how you look now, you look SO MUCH like someone I know. If it turned out you guys were long lost twins I wouldn't be surprised. But the reason why I'm now saying that is because your "former" picture also looks like a long lost twin of someone else I know. You are like a double doppleganger lol.

11/5/12 2:06 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 
CindyO - 
MentaL - 

Who/what is that?

Cindy

It's Honey Booboo Child's disgusting mother.

That barf inducing show on TLC about white trash exploiting their kid in Pageants.

It is sad that what those parents do to those kids is legal, let alone there being a show for it. It seriously breaks my heart.

11/5/12 2:20 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats! Love your attitude and Im Not naming names, but wish some other female Fighters would take a lesson from you in humility. You've made me a fan and can't wait to watch you fight. Good Luck!! Phone Post
11/5/12 8:41 PM
RowdyBec

Krs10KO.com -  Congrats! Love your attitude and Im Not naming names, but wish some other female Fighters would take a lesson from you in humility. You've made me a fan and can't wait to watch you fight. Good Luck!! Phone Post

Spanx you :) Some peeps think Im arrogant because of the way I market my fights buuuut fights gotta be sold :) 

My whole life & training has changed over the past week... really exciting stuff :) <3

11/6/12 2:27 AM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your eyes mesmerize me... Er I mean when is the next Invicta? Phone Post
11/6/12 4:17 AM
SonOfThePeepHole

I love her look, shes a beauty.

Looking foward to seeing her fight Phone Post
11/6/12 9:29 AM
Jay Haas
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats Phone Post
11/6/12 9:39 AM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Trying to figure out who you reminded me of then it donned on me... Howard Sterns wife Beth.

11/6/12 7:15 PM
RowdyBec

You guys be all sorts of crazy :)

http://cagejunkies.com/2012/11/bec-hyatt-invicta-is-about-to-get-rowdy/

11/6/12 8:31 PM
Nexuscrawlers
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Trying to figure out who you reminded me of then it donned on me.."

Tank Girl Phone Post
11/6/12 9:12 PM
Nexuscrawlers
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nexuscrawlers -  "Trying to figure out who you reminded me of then it donned on me.."

Tank Girl Phone Post

11/6/12 9:28 PM
RowdyBec

True story... never listened to a punk rock song for more than 30 seconds LOL ;) <3

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.